5 gang members shoot it out on Chicago street, on video...democrat Kim Foxx refuses to press charges

Again, hard to charge someone for excercising what you consider a "right", isn't it?

This is the world you want to live in, where everyone carries a gun and has a right to defend himself. Of course, we know you think this should only apply to "normal" (read "White") people, but again, kind of hard to really enforce.

Any one of those guys can walk in and say, "I was minding my own business when Jamal started shooting at me." And every last one of them will probably claim the dead guy fired the first shot.

When you are a convicted felon you have no "Right," to buy, own or carry a gun.....you idiot.

What is it with defending actual violent gang members while wanting to persecute normal gun owners?

There really is something wrong with your brain...you will jump through every hoop, and do every sort of mental gymnastics to defend actual, violent criminals....then go all out to persecute normal people.....

You truly are insane.

When you are a convicted felon you have no "Right," to buy, own or carry a gun.....you idiot.

Wait. Let's try this another way.

YOur argument is that self-defense is a right, then you should still have a right, even if you are a felon.

When you are a convicted felon, you have no right to a lawyer.. um, no, that doesn't work.
When you are a convicted felon, you have no freedom of religion... Mmmm, no, that doesn't work, either.

Either you think gun ownership/self defense is a right, or you don't. If you really think that it should be limited, then you believe in gun control.

So do I. I just think that if you aren't a soldier or a cop, you probably don't need a gun.

What is it with defending actual violent gang members while wanting to persecute normal gun owners?

Because 83% of gun murders are "normal" people killing their friends and family. Not to mention all the suicides. We've been over this.

There really is something wrong with your brain...you will jump through every hoop, and do every sort of mental gymnastics to defend actual, violent criminals....then go all out to persecute normal people.....

Nobody is out to "persecute" you, buddy, We just don't think you should have a gun because you are a crazy person.

The best argument for gun control is letting gun nuts talk.

Wait. Let's try this another way.

YOur argument is that self-defense is a right, then you should still have a right, even if you are a felon.

When you are a convicted felon, you have no right to a lawyer.. um, no, that doesn't work.
When you are a convicted felon, you have no freedom of religion... Mmmm, no, that doesn't work, either.

Either you think gun ownership/self defense is a right, or you don't. If you really think that it should be limited, then you believe in gun control.

So do I. I just think that if you aren't a soldier or a cop, you probably don't need a gun.

Because 83% of gun murders are "normal" people killing their friends and family. Not to mention all the suicides. We've been over this.

Nobody is out to "persecute" you, buddy, We just don't think you should have a gun because you are a crazy person.

The best argument for gun control is letting gun nuts talk.

No.....you have a Right to walk around ....you lose that Right when you are convicted of a crime, and we even throw you in a prison cell, sometimes for the rest of your life...

You dumbass........

You also lose the Right to vote in many localities...you idiot.

So you still have the Right to defend yourself....you lose the Right to use a gun if you are a violent sociopath.....

And no...83% of gun murder is not family...it is criminals who know each other killing each other....and criminals murdering baby mommas, girlfriends, drug buyers, drug dealers.....

Dick Tiny rants again...

No.....you have a Right to walk around ....you lose that Right when you are convicted of a crime, and we even throw you in a prison cell, sometimes for the rest of your life...

But the point is they weren't in a jail cell, they were out free. If they were on parole, whatever they did was probably a parole violation. So they probably weren't.

You also lose the Right to vote in many localities...you idiot.
Not in Illinois.

o you still have the Right to defend yourself....you lose the Right to use a gun if you are a violent sociopath.....

But how can that be? Come on, Guy, you are the one who claims gun ownership is a God-given right... don't go wobbly on me now.

And no...83% of gun murder is not family...it is criminals who know each other killing each other....and criminals murdering baby mommas, girlfriends, drug buyers, drug dealers.....

And Middle class white guys shooting their cheating wives, angsty teens shooting their parents, jackasses shooting their neighbors over a parking space in winter.... Guns make all sorts of bad situations worse.

Dick Tiny rants again...

But the point is they weren't in a jail cell, they were out free. If they were on parole, whatever they did was probably a parole violation. So they probably weren't.

Not in Illinois.

But how can that be? Come on, Guy, you are the one who claims gun ownership is a God-given right... don't go wobbly on me now.

And Middle class white guys shooting their cheating wives, angsty teens shooting their parents, jackasses shooting their neighbors over a parking space in winter.... Guns make all sorts of bad situations worse.

Wrong…..criminals murdering their baby mommas when they are drunk and high

Wrong…..criminals murdering their baby mommas when they are drunk and high

And middle class white dudes killing their wives in domestic arguments.

Happened in the neighborhood I grew up in. One of our neighbors killed his wife with a gun, then cut her up and tried to dump the body in a vacant lot... He was so inept even the CPD caught him.

5'5 x as many people killed in Chicago than Americans in Afghanistan in the last 20 years. Afghanistan got full page coverage. But black on black killings don't even register and nobody wants to deal with it.

Okay. NO bystanders were injured.... Since both sides brought guns, it was clearly a fair fight and that was their intent.

The real problem is that at least ONE side can reasonably argue that they WERE acting in self-defense. THey were in their own home. The other side can argue that they were responding to being fired upon.

This is the world you gun nutters have built for us, and now you are whining about having to live in it.
This is the world WELFARE has built for US....paying druggies to breed creates gang members and more crime. Time to cut welfare and start sterilizing...all gang members and druggies should be euthanized or sterilized.

This is the world WELFARE has built for US....paying druggies to breed creates gang members and more crime. Time to cut welfare and start sterilizing...all gang members and druggies should be euthanized or sterilized.

Again, if they don't have guns, they don't have a problem.
If drugs were legal, they wouldn't have any profit in selling them illegally.

You guys huff and puff about having to live in a world of crime, without addressing the causes of crime- Addiction, Poverty, Racism, Gun Proliferation.

Forum List

Back