5 gang members shoot it out on Chicago street, on video...democrat Kim Foxx refuses to press charges

Try to keep up, stupid. Chicago's gun laws were invalidated by the McDonald decision in 2010.

And then our murder rate doubled.

No...moron, they weren't.......gang members who are felons still can't buy, own or carry guns......you can't engage in a shootout with fellow members of your gang in public places....

You idiot......

So you are fine with Kim Foxx twisting the intent of the mutual combat law in order to release 5 gang bangers back into the streets. Got it.

I'm fine with her not wasting tax dollars on a case where the police can't tell her who did what to who.

The gun industry isn't breaking the laws or committing crimes...you idiot.

The streets aren't flooded with guns...the democrats keep releasing the people who do all of the shooting.....stop that, and gun crime stops...

We already lock up 2 million people in this country. If locking people up and giving everyone a fucking gun solved crime, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

This has been explained to you multiple times.

No...moron, they weren't.......gang members who are felons still can't buy, own or carry guns......you can't engage in a shootout with fellow members of your gang in public places....

You idiot......

Some of those gang members were in their home... you know, the place you think they should have the god given right to have a gun.

You can't call gun ownership a right and then bitch when people use them.

Some of those gang members were in their home... you know, the place you think they should have the god given right to have a gun.

the complaints arent about possession,,

Well, they kind of are. Dick Tiny wants to throw anyone merely caught with a gun who shouldn't have one (Silly Darkie, Rights are for White People) into the klink... even though we already throw 2 million people in prison and the crime rates are still sky-high.
I'm not seeing where anyone said that,,

Even
Dick Tiny, you can't charge people if you can't get convictions.

People in Chicago don't trust the police, because they've been caught lying so many times. People won't testify against gun criminals, because they don't want to get involved and don't want their buddies to come looking for them.

You gun nuts made this, and now you are whining about having to live in the world you've made.

Jesus Christ, you are such a fucking bizarre person.

I'm not seeing where anyone said that,,

Go back and read m ost of what 2AGuy (AKA Dick Tiny, because man, that guy's compensating for something) posts on here. He thinks the solution is to throw people of color into prison for mere gun possession.

Jesus Christ, you are such a fucking bizarre person.

Naw, just one who realizes how badly the relationship between the CPD and certain communities have deteriorated.

Even the leftist Chicago mayor believes Foxx is a moron on this story.

I'm sure she does... but the point is, the Cops can't tell her who fired the first shot.

The guy who fired the first shot is might be guilty of a crime, IF they aren't the people who were in the home.

The people who fired shots in response have a pretty good self-defense argument. Probably a better argument than George Zimmerman had when he gunned down an unarmed kid.

Go back and read m ost of what 2AGuy (AKA Dick Tiny, because man, that guy's compensating for something) posts on here. He thinks the solution is to throw people of color into prison for mere gun possession.

Naw, just one who realizes how badly the relationship between the CPD and certain communities have deteriorated.

I'm sure she does... but the point is, the Cops can't tell her who fired the first shot.

The guy who fired the first shot is might be guilty of a crime, IF they aren't the people who were in the home.

The people who fired shots in response have a pretty good self-defense argument. Probably a better argument than George Zimmerman had when he gunned down an unarmed kid.
why would you lie about what he said??

OH wait,, never mind I forgot who I was talking too,,

You really are an idiot…they are banned from buying, owning or carrying guns because they are felons……

I'm fine with her not wasting tax dollars on a case where the police can't tell her who did what to who.

We already lock up 2 million people in this country. If locking people up and giving everyone a fucking gun solved crime, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the industrialized world, not the highest.

This has been explained to you multiple times.

Moron….the idiots were on video shooting at each other and two of the idiots were shot and on the ground, and captured at the scene you moron……

She refused to press charges ………you are the problem you support her.

The democrats keep letting the most violent criminals out, you moron so it doesn’t matter how many are locked up if they are let back out……

Well, they kind of are. Dick Tiny wants to throw anyone merely caught with a gun who shouldn't have one (Silly Darkie, Rights are for White People) into the klink... even though we already throw 2 million people in prison and the crime rates are still sky-high.

Moron…..felons can’t buy, own or carry guns and they violate their parole by merely possessing the gun….by law.

You want to destroy normal people who don’t use their guns for crime and release the felons actually breaking the law….

you are an idiot.

There are no gangs in my town.
I’m glad to hear it OPJQ, nor in my area. Recently, I was curious to see how many cities and towns have been infiltrated by drug cartels. This isn’t the source I found previously, but shows top 13 areas. I’m going to go dig for that other one and come back to add.

13. New Orleans
“Los Zetas Cartel is the only Mexican cartel that uses New Orleans as a major hub. Los Zetas Cartel is the least influential of the 6 Mexican cartels, but this doesn't mean that its members aren't dangerous people.

12. Dallas​

Los Zetas Cartel is also the only Mexican cartel that uses Dallas as a major hub.

11. Laredo​

Los Zetas Cartel is also the only Mexican cartel that uses Laredo as a major hub.

10. Detroit​

Gulf Cartel is the only Mexican cartel that uses Detroit as a major hub. Gulf Cartel is the 5th most influential Mexican drug cartel in the U.S..

9. Houston​

Gulf Cartel is also the only Mexican cartel that uses Houston as a major hub.

8. Oklahoma City​

Juarez Cartel is the only Mexican cartel that uses Oklahoma City as a major hub. It is the 4th most powerful Mexican drug cartel operating in the United States.

7. El Paso​

Juarez Cartel is also the only Mexican cartel that uses El Paso as a major hub.

6. New York City​

Jalisco New Generation Cartel is the only Mexican cartel that uses New York City as a major hub. Mexican cartels aren't prevalent in New York City probably because smaller Colombian drug operations still supply large quantities of cocaine and heroin into New York City.

5. Denver​

Sinaloa Cartel and Juarez Cartel both use Denver as a major distribution hub. Juarez Cartel is the fourth powerful Mexican drug Cartel operating in the U.S.

4. Phoenix​

Sinaloa Cartel and Beltran-Leyva Organization both use Phoenix as a major distribution hub. Beltran-Leyva Organization is the third most powerful Mexican drug cartel in the U.S..
shutterstock_500496709-750x500.jpg

ShutterDivision/Shutterstock.com

3. Atlanta​

Sinaloa Cartel and Jalisco New Generation Cartel both use Atlanta as a major distribution hub. Jalisco New Generation Cartel is the second most powerful Mexican cartel in the United States.
atlanta-914484_1280-750x500.jpg

2. Los Angeles​

We bet you were thinking that Los Angeles is the #1 city that is crowded by Mexican drug cartels. There are only 3 major Mexican drug cartels based in Los Angeles: Sinaloa Cartel, Jalisco New Generation Cartel, and Beltran-Leyva Organization.
Most Sexually Liberal Cities in the World in 2018

Pixabay/Public Domain

1: Chicago- now nobody faint from this surprise!
“Sinaloa Cartel, Jalisco New Generation Cartel, Beltran-Leyva Organization, and Juarez Cartel operate out of Chicago even though it is such a long distance from Mexico. Chicago isn’t the murder capital of the United States, but its reputation in this regard is pretty bad. There were 750 murders in Chicago in 2016 and the rivalries among Mexican drug cartels and the gangs that help them distribute their illegal drugs definitely contributed to the Chicago’s murder tally. According to our latest calculations Chicago also has an average of 2.1 murders per day so far in 2020 and currently sits at the top of our list of 15 U.S. cities with the highest number of murders.”

You really are an idiot…they are banned from buying, owning or carrying guns because they are felons……

But how can that be? They have a God Given right to own a gun as enshrined by the Noble Founding Slave Rapists of this country.... What would Jesus do?

1634478344474.png

Moron….the idiots were on video shooting at each other and two of the idiots were shot and on the ground, and captured at the scene you moron……

She refused to press charges ………you are the problem you support her.

Do you have a link to this?

The problem is, the police couldn't tell her who fired the first shot, which means any one of them can claim self-defense, just like George Zimmerman.

You want to destroy normal people who don’t use their guns for crime and release the felons actually breaking the law….

You not having a gun won't destroy you...

And we lock up 2 million people... locking people up isn't solving the problem. Probably making it worse.

But how can that be? They have a God Given right to own a gun as enshrined by the Noble Founding Slave Rapists of this country.... What would Jesus do?

View attachment 552893

The problem is, the police couldn't tell her who fired the first shot, which means any one of them can claim self-defense, just like George Zimmerman.

And we lock up 2 million people... locking people up isn't solving the problem. Probably making it worse.

Noble Founding Slave Rapists of this country

You really enjoy using that line....

Meanwhile, you admit to voting for the democrat party....the actual political party created by actual slave rapists......who started the Civil War so they could keep raping their slaves...

and you vote for them........proudly...

Do you understand how stupid that makes you?

View attachment 552893

Moron....

it doesn't matter who shot first...they are all known gang members who can't legally buy, own or carry guns, not even for "self defense," and they were caught at the scene with illegal guns...and on video shooting those guns on a public street....

You really, truly are insane.

Noble Founding Slave Rapists of this country

You really enjoy using that line....

Yes, I do... I think it points out the fundamental flaw of this country, that it was founded on racism. And when you say that you want to keep stockpiling guns while throwing black people in prison for merely having them, you just keep it going.

If the people IN the house were white NRA members, you'd be praising them as one of your imaginary DGU's.

it doesn't matter who shot first...they are all known gang members who can't legally buy, own or carry guns, not even for "self defense," and they were caught at the scene with illegal guns...and on video shooting those guns on a public street....

Right. "Known Gang Members".

Chicago Police Department officials continue to use “deeply flawed” records that list approximately 135,000 Chicagoans as members of gangs more than two years after the city’s watchdog found the databases were riddled with errors, ripe for abuse and disproportionately targeted Black and Latino Chicagoans, according to a follow-up audit released Wednesday by Inspector General Joseph Ferguson.

Approximately 95% of the at least 134,242 Chicagoans listed as gang members by the CPD are Black or Latino, Ferguson’s April 2019 audit found. Individuals were entered into at least one of 18 databases when they admitted to gang affiliation, wore or used gang emblems, tattoos, hand signals or other symbols, or were identified by an officer “with special intelligence” on gangs.

The original audit determined the city’s gang databases were a “deeply flawed collection of gang data, with poor quality controls and inadequate protections for procedural rights,” according to the inspector general.

Yes, I do... I think it points out the fundamental flaw of this country, that it was founded on racism. And when you say that you want to keep stockpiling guns while throwing black people in prison for merely having them, you just keep it going.

If the people IN the house were white NRA members, you'd be praising them as one of your imaginary DGU's.

Right. "Known Gang Members".

Chicago Police Department officials continue to use “deeply flawed” records that list approximately 135,000 Chicagoans as members of gangs more than two years after the city’s watchdog found the databases were riddled with errors, ripe for abuse and disproportionately targeted Black and Latino Chicagoans, according to a follow-up audit released Wednesday by Inspector General Joseph Ferguson.

Approximately 95% of the at least 134,242 Chicagoans listed as gang members by the CPD are Black or Latino, Ferguson’s April 2019 audit found. Individuals were entered into at least one of 18 databases when they admitted to gang affiliation, wore or used gang emblems, tattoos, hand signals or other symbols, or were identified by an officer “with special intelligence” on gangs.

The original audit determined the city’s gang databases were a “deeply flawed collection of gang data, with poor quality controls and inadequate protections for procedural rights,” according to the inspector general.

Hey, shithead……the 5 guys shooting at each other were not accidentally added to any list…. And the democrats still refused to charge them

Hey, shithead……the 5 guys shooting at each other were not accidentally added to any list…. And the democrats still refused to charge them

Again, hard to charge someone for excercising what you consider a "right", isn't it?

This is the world you want to live in, where everyone carries a gun and has a right to defend himself. Of course, we know you think this should only apply to "normal" (read "White") people, but again, kind of hard to really enforce.

Any one of those guys can walk in and say, "I was minding my own business when Jamal started shooting at me." And every last one of them will probably claim the dead guy fired the first shot.

Forum List

Back