5 Dead, 10 Injured in Gaza As Pinedale Shopping Mall is Bombed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“At least five people were killed and 10 others injured when airdropped aid packages fell on them in the Al Shati camp west of Gaza City, according to a journalist on the scene.”

1709944047321.png

Sometimes life emulates great sitcoms. We do know how the Babylon Bee has a long streak of having their satire later come to life at the hands of the Left.

Everything democrats touch turns to shit.... and then kills brown kids 'over the horizon'.

Sheniqua and LaFart'eya aren't packing the chutes for shit... so little boys die.

Who gives a shit.... they're brown and way over there.... and they don't vote.

“At least five people were killed and 10 others injured when airdropped aid packages fell on them in the Al Shati camp west of Gaza City, according to a journalist on the scene.”

View attachment 914329

Sometimes life emulates great sitcoms. We do know how the Babylon Bee has a long streak of having their satire later come to life at the hands of the Left.

Dude! Turkey Drop WKRP is EPIC!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

It's one of the best television episodes ever!

Now we know why they were throwing rocks at aid trucks in the other thread......~S~
War is hell.

Don't fuck with the USA.

If they still refuse to release our citizens that they are holding hostage, we should hit Hamas with NBC weapons.

Fill their tunnels with nerve gas. And hit them with a nuclear bunker busters and dirty bombs that will make the area uninhabitable for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Was is hell.

Don't fuck with the USA.

If they still refuse to release our citizens that they are holding hostage, we should hit Hamas with NBC weapons.

Fill their tunnels with nerve gas. And hit them with a nuclear bunker busters and dirty bombs that will make the area uninhabitable for the foreseeable future.
It kinda looks like we would kill more of them by trying to do something nice for them.

Did the parachutes work, or was it a real turkey drop? :auiqs.jpg:

I hope all the MREs were the Pork Rib.....Gotta be better than that jawbone of a ass they have been pounded with by the IDF of late. ;)
I'd bet they'd have no problems with a ham sammich right now.

If so, they're kinda dumb.

War is hell.

Don't fuck with the USA.

I would venture the reason they won't surrender is probably due to the status of said hostages Muhammed

~S~

I would venture the reason they won't surrender is probably due to the status of said hostages Muhammed

~S~
Whatever ones are still alive are probably broken.

No Quarter! Fuck it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back