47% of Americans 'feel like a stranger in their own country,' cultural alienation survey finds

47% of Americans ‘feel like a stranger in their own country’: Survey

Diversity + Proximity = Conflict

The 1965 Hart-Celler Act was a cynical Democrat plan to import replacement voters. The largest migration in human history has resulted in strife, division, and a Republic in distress.

First: The Washington Times has a fairly whack history; consider the source.
The Washington Times - Wikipedia
The publication was founded by a North Korean yet has a known 'conservative' lean.

Second: Hart- Celler did not increase quotas so immigrants numbers were not directed by the law to increase. However the demographic of immigrants did change from a majority European/Canadian to allowing more immigrants from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East region.

Third: Your OP implies you are against the immigration of 'people of color' but desire to keep America more in line with a caucasian demographic.

Forth: The linked article implies that nearly 20% more Republicans than Democrats say that things have changed so much, they “feel like a stranger in their own country.”
What does this imply concerning Democrats & Republicans?
IMO it implies that Democrats are more agreeable to change, and conversely it implies that Republicans are more resistant to change.

MY Conclusion: IMO it is known that the GOP desires to keep America 'white' which is one reason why we have the current POTUS. Trump's base know that Trump wants to 'Make America White Again.'
Kinda funny that Republicans seem to be so much more sensitive to the issue of immigration, as the article implies, at a nearly 20% higher rate than Democrats.
I guess Republicans REALLY are the TRUE 'snowflakes.' :21:

The 1965 Hart-Celler Act was a cynical Democrat plan to import replacement voters. The largest migration in human history has resulted in strife, division, and a Republic in distress.

The publication was founded by a North Korean yet has a known 'conservative' lean.

Second: Hart- Celler did not increase quotas so immigrants numbers were not directed by the law to increase. However the demographic of immigrants did change from a majority European/Canadian to allowing more immigrants from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East region.

Third: Your OP implies you are against the immigration of 'people of color' but desire to keep America more in line with a caucasian demographic.

Forth: The linked article implies that nearly 20% more Republicans than Democrats say that things have changed so much, they “feel like a stranger in their own country.”
IMO it implies that Democrats are more agreeable to change, and conversely it implies that Republicans are more resistant to change.

MY Conclusion: IMO it is known that the GOP desires to keep America 'white' which is one reason why we have the current POTUS. Trump's base know that Trump wants to 'Make America White Again.'
Kinda funny that Republicans seem to be so much more sensitive to the issue of immigration, as the article implies, at a nearly 20% higher rate than Democrats.

Is all change good?

And THIS is a bigger issue to minorities than jobs or the economy. The GOP still doesn't understand that.
How about our issues? We are being subject to rapid change that we were lied into.
Issues are one thing.

How they are addressed is entirely different, and there has never been a better example of that than Trump and today's GOP.

Didn't read the article, did you? Nearly half of DEMOCRATS feel this way.

Is all change good?

No form of government is perfect, ours included.
If you don't like what is going on talk to your representatives.
Well that change anything? Maybe, maybe not.
The only way we have the option to try & change anything within government is at the ballot box.
Concerning immigration I see whites in general as being the 'snowflakes' and I'm white.
YMMV

And THIS is a bigger issue to minorities than jobs or the economy. The GOP still doesn't understand that.
How about our issues? We are being subject to rapid change that we were lied into.
Issues are one thing.

How they are addressed is entirely different, and there has never been a better example of that than Trump and today's GOP.

Thanks, we are doing our best.

What do you think we could do to slow change, or is it too late for any type of control?
We've had this conversation many times.

There's nothing I can say that you'll agree with. Racism has been wiped out, it no longer exists in America to any significant degree, and any minority who thinks it does exist based on their own personal experience or that of their family or friends or acquaintances only thinks that because fake news.

I know the GOP pitch.
You don't know shit about anything.

You are just a passive aggressive version of the very thing you claim to be against.
Whatever you say!

:laugh:

The left has decided that the majority is evil and needs to be torn down. That would make it a tad difficult to assimilate. The sad thing is most Americans have Christianity in common, but the left has decided that must be torn down as well. It is almost like they don't want Americans to get along, huh.

And THIS is a bigger issue to minorities than jobs or the economy.

The GOP still doesn't understand that.
You didn't read the article, did you?

Of course you didn't.

That 47% is mostly WHITE people, moron. It is the fucking Democrats that don't understand shit.

I think he understands that. But he considers it THEIR problem, for HAVING a problem with the rapid and massive change, that they were lied into.

It's basically non-Anglo-Saxons, I'm not much of a Democrat, or a Republican, either.

That's because I'm also not much of an Anglo-Saxon, either.

I do think this country's Anglo-Saxon settlers are much different than everybody else.

Yes, I do feel like a stranger in my own country, absolutely.

Legal immigrants who have been living here for years feel the same way. That Hispanic family seeing their neighborhood bought up, torn down, and rebuilt to accommodate Chinese gentrification feel the same way.

Is all change good?

The only way we have the option to try & change anything within government is at the ballot box.
Concerning immigration I see whites in general as being the 'snowflakes' and I'm white.
YMMV

Is all change good?

Is all change good?

YMMV

Is all change good?

YMMV

Is all change good?

YMMV

Is all change good?

YMMV

Why are you afraid to answer a simple question?

Is all change good?

Yep.... the number one reason Trump got elected. Doy

Multiculturalism is ghey. It's another progressive fantasy... doesn't work anywhere in the history of the world. The good news is all this shit is coming to a head.....finally. 50% of the country has finally figured out that it's probably not a good idea to want your country to be a shithole.:113:

Is all change good?

YMMV

Is all change good?

YMMV

Is all change good?

You have asked me that same goddamn question three fvcking times now; I replied twice. Nicely.

Is all change good?

YMMV

Is all change good?

YMMV

Is all change good?

You have asked me that same goddamn question three fvcking times now; I replied twice. Nicely.

Your posts contained no answer to the question I asked.

Is all change good?

It is retarded fucks like you wh elected a hate spewing piece of shit that is making this country unrecognizable to true Americans.

Lol.... the reason Trump got elected was exactly because true Americans felt the country was getting unrecognizable! :hello77:

Get used to it s0n.... and take down the dopey avatar! Progressive weenie's sporting eagles is ghey.:113::113:

It is retarded fucks like you wh elected a hate spewing piece of shit that is making this country unrecognizable to true Americans.

Lol.... the reason Trump got elected was exactly because true Americans felt the country was getting unrecognizable! :hello77:

Get used to it s0n.... and take down the dopey avatar! Progressive weenie's sporting eagles is ghey.:113::113:

Unrecognizable to you is not being white enough. Fuck you bigots & racist & the other deplorables in your ilk.

Unrecognizable to you is not being white enough. Fuck you bigots & racist & the other deplorables in your ilk.

So you think the country is too white, and you are calling us racists. How does that work? Why should getting rid of white people be some saintly accomplishment?

Yep s0n....whites got sick and tired of being treated like they were a shade darker. That's why they love Trump.... they saw that their country was turning into a shithole....said no thanks.:2up:. Only the fringe buy the Trump supporters are racist.......fuckedupedness doesnt play with the masses.:113:

The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life by Richard J. Herrnstein

Forum List

Back