45% of Likely Voters Concerned about Clinton Corruption if Hillary is Elected

red states rule

May 30, 2006
According to New Zogby Poll : 45% of Likely Voters Concerned there will be “High Levels of Corruption in the White House” if Hillary is Elected President

One in Five Democrats describe Hillary as “Very Corrupt” or “Somewhat Corrupt”

(Washington DC) -- Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released the results of a nationwide poll conducted in partnership with Zogby International concerning the American people’s attitudes about the Clintons and corruption. Among the highlights of the poll conducted March 22 – 26, 2007:

• Overall, 26% of likely voters are “very concerned,” and 19% are “somewhat concerned” there will be “high levels of corruption in the White House” if Hillary is elected president, including approximately one in five Democrats (18.8%).

• A total of 42% of likely voters describe Hillary Clinton as “very corrupt” (17%) or “somewhat corrupt” (25%), including 21.2% of the Democrats likely to vote.

• 36% of likely voters agree with the statement: “If Hillary Clinton is elected president, Bill Clinton cannot be trusted to behave honestly in the White House.”

• 69% strongly agree with the statement that “corruption is a significant problem in Washington.” An additional 24% “somewhat agree” with the statement.

• More than three in four (78%) agree that bigger government leads to more corruption.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/6241.shtml

the most investigated admons in modern history and they found nothing but a blowjob?

She would really have to kick it up about 100 notches to get even near Bush's kneecaps.

the most investigated admons in modern history and they found nothing but a blowjob?

She would really have to kick it up about 100 notches to get even near Bush's kneecaps.

The poll clearly shows, even Dems, do not trust the "smartest women in the world" and the "first black President"

Hillary does inspire people to new heights

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 101
Truth, this is what bothers me, when liberals defend him. Whether you think he should have been impeached or not. he LIED underoath. Be honest about that.

Now, me, I think he should have said...

a. none of your fucking business

b. yeah, i did, so?

c. I refuse to answer.

But you cant lie, you know how many stds women are getting because they think oral, is not sex.

common brother.. :lol:

oh, and hillary wont win, because alot of people are turned off/dont like her.

This culture of corruption nonsense started when the first politician was elected, I guess democrats dont lie, or ever do anything wrong, but republicans are evil.

They both suck right now, I can barely stand the republican party, and the libs are annoying me...

Truth, this is what bothers me, when liberals defend him. Whether you think he should have been impeached or not. he LIED underoath. Be honest about that.

Now, me, I think he should have said...

a. none of your fucking business

b. yeah, i did, so?

c. I refuse to answer.

But you cant lie, you know how many stds women are getting because they think oral, is not sex.

common brother.. :lol:

oh, and hillary wont win, because alot of people are turned off/dont like her.

This culture of corruption nonsense started when the first politician was elected, I guess democrats dont lie, or ever do anything wrong, but republicans are evil.

They both suck right now, I can barely stand the republican party, and the libs are annoying me...

Like MM, most Dems will always give a pass to fellow Dems

New Topics

Forum List

Back