44% of 1,000 voters believe our government is controlled by a secret Cabal

Why do they think it's 'secret'? The Davos Set has never been secret, neither has Wall Street or any of the other special interest groups and employers' unions that finance political gangs.

Why do they think it's 'secret'? The Davos Set has never been secret, neither has Wall Street or any of the other special interest groups and employers' unions that finance political gangs.
Those are not in The Cabal. The Cabal is the top of the top of the powerful of the world. It is only about a handful of men. Most of those men go in and out of The Cabal but two men from two families always remain; that is Rothschild and Rockefeller.

Those are not in The Cabal. The Cabal is the top of the top of the powerful of the world. It is only about a handful of men. Most of those men go in and out of The Cabal but two men from two families always remain; that is Rothschild and Rockefeller.

Because when Rothschilds and Rockefellers are born, their parents put them through rigorous training to rule the world, but in secrecy only.

Those who believe such tripe just cannot accept the reality of some situations.
Do you believe Joe Biden is handling the business of running this country? I'm not talking about the normal degree of delegation to staff, I mean the actual choices concerning legislation, foreign relations and so forth. I doubt the man is even allowed a veto. If you look back at Obama's 8 years and look at the choices made in Biden's first two years, they PERFECTLY match.

The only part I have some trouble understanding is how this group - Obama, Nuland, Rice, etc...- were able to keep the rank and file Dems in line as these policies began to take effect and it became obvious where it was heading. Unless something interferes with their plans over the next two years, our economy is going to collapse and with it, the country will fall into violent chaos. People living in major cities who CAN afford to flee, would do well to leave asap.

Do you believe Joe Biden is handling the business of running this country? I'm not talking about the normal degree of delegation to staff, I mean the actual choices concerning legislation, foreign relations and so forth. I doubt the man is even allowed a veto. If you look back at Obama's 8 years and look at the choices made in Biden's first two years, they PERFECTLY match.

The only part I have some trouble understanding is how this group - Obama, Nuland, Rice, etc...- were able to keep the rank and file Dems in line as these policies began to take effect and it became obvious where it was heading. Unless something interferes with their plans over the next two years, our economy is going to collapse and with it, the country will fall into violent chaos. People living in major cities who CAN afford to flee, would do well to leave asap.

I do believe he is in charge and control, that's why everything sucks. He's a fucking idiot, and that explains a LOT about how things are going these days. You know why everything is being ran like Obamas terms? Let's think here.... Oh yes, Joe was his VP for 8 years. 8 years is a LONG time to rub off on someone, and we all know how Joe likes rubbing...

Forum List

Back