400 PPM CO2 Killing The Climate, But 14,000 PPM Okay For Kids!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Killing children for Leftist causes is for the good of the children.

In the German study scientists measured average CO2 values in the inhaled air to be between 13,120 and 13,910 ppm for OP and FFP2 masks. This is a level that is six times higher than what the Federal Environmental Agency calls unacceptable. “This value is reached after three minutes under the mask,” the authors said, “Children wear this mask in schools for an average of 270 minutes.”

The highest measured reading was for a seven-year-old child at 25,000 ppm.

According to the Wisconsin Department of Health:

In the German study scientists measured average CO2 values in the inhaled air to be between 13,120 and 13,910 ppm for OP and FFP2 masks. This is a level that is six times higher than what the Federal Environmental Agency calls unacceptable. “This value is reached after three minutes under the mask,” the authors said, “Children wear this mask in schools for an average of 270 minutes.”

Lots of hyperbole. The fact is FF2P masks are not very effective against the virus because in normal use they develop large gaps on the sides that lower the level of protection and allow air to enter and CO2 to escape. No one is going to die. This study was conducted with these masks fitted properly for 3 minute intervals which certainly is not realistic. No kid is going to continuously adjust a mast all day to insure that it fits snuggly and is uncomfortable due to CO2 buildup.

In the US, there will be no requirement that all kids where masks in the classroom this fall. due to low infection rates. Ask any school teacher and they will agree keeping masks on kids is nearly impossible. They pull them off every chance they get. As one elementary school teacher said, If I had to keep masks property fitted on every child, that is all I would do all day. I expect the mask requirement will be only in schools in which there are positive cases in which case the school will probably close.

Much ado about nothing.

Last edited:

And then leftists want to let old men perverts choose to use the same bathroom of little girls groggy from mask induced CO2 poisoning.

Sad really.

Lots of hyperbole. The fact is FF2P masks are not very effective against the virus because in normal use they develop large gaps on the sides that lower the level of protection and allow air to enter and CO2 to escape. No one is going to die. This study was conducted with these masks fitted properly for 3 minute intervals which certainly is not realistic. No kid is going to continuously adjust a mast all day to insure that it fits snuggly and is uncomfortable due to CO2 buildup. Ask any school teacher and they will agree keeping masks on kids is nearly impossible. They pull them off every chance they get due to low infection rates. As one elementary school teacher said, If I had to keep masks property fitted on every child, that is all I would do all day.

In the US, there will be no requirement that all kids where masks in the classroom this fall. I expect the mask requirement will be only in schools in which there is positive cases in which case the school will probably close.

Much ado about nothing.
Great argument! So masks are ineffective against the ChiCom Flu.

Lots of hyperbole. The fact is FF2P masks are not very effective against the virus because in normal use they develop large gaps on the sides that lower the level of protection and allow air to enter and CO2 to escape. No one is going to die. This study was conducted with these masks fitted properly for 3 minute intervals which certainly is not realistic. No kid is going to continuously adjust a mast all day to insure that it fits snuggly and is uncomfortable due to CO2 buildup. Ask any school teacher and they will agree keeping masks on kids is nearly impossible. They pull them off every chance they get due to low infection rates. As one elementary school teacher said, If I had to keep masks property fitted on every child, that is all I would do all day.

In the US, there will be no requirement that all kids where masks in the classroom this fall. I expect the mask requirement will be only in schools in which there is positive cases in which case the school will probably close.

Much ado about nothing.
There you go, making up shit again. I said, "the FF2P masks are not very effective against the virus". FFP3 are much more effective as are N95 masks. Even those masks that are only partially effective is still much more effective than nothing. However, mask wearing in the US is becoming unnecessary in most situation due 330 million vaccinations.

Much ado about nothing.
There you go, making up shit again. I said, "the FF2P masks are not very effective against the virus". FFP3 are much more effective as are N95 masks. Even those masks that are only partially effective is still much more effective than nothing. However, mask wearing in the US is becoming unnecessary in most situation due 330 million vaccinations.
99.999% of masks are t shirt grade. I haven’t seen a rated mask in over a year.
So again, you make the case masks don’t work.

Much ado about nothing.
And your entire defense is based upon children improperly wearing mandated masks.

Much ado about nothing.
No, that is the case you are trying make and I serious doubt your statement. The most popular masks are not T-shirt grade (single ply) but 2 ply cloth masks made of fine fiber cotton with effectiveness in the range of 25% to 45%. Bandana masks which are single ply are much less effective than the 2 ply being sold but are better than nothing. Anything you can due to reduce the virus particle load is important because the size of the load has a major impact on the result of treatment.

Regardless of the mask, anything from a bandana up is effective at lower transmission which is primary purpose of masks. If you recall, the CDC said the primary purpose of mask is protecting others by lower the transmission rates and thus reducing the spread of the virus.

I find it interesting that conservatives judge the value of masks on how well they protect the wearer ignoring its value at protecting the community.

Last edited:

Much ado about nothing.
No, that is the case you are trying make and I serious doubt your statement. The most popular masks are not T-shirt grade (single ply) but 2 ply cloth masks made of fine fiber cotton with effectiveness in the range of 25% to 45%. Bandana masks which are single ply are much less effective than the 2 ply being sold but are better than nothing. Anything you can due to reduce the virus particle load is important because the size of the load has a major impact on the result of treatment.

Regardless of the mask, anything from a bandana up is effective at lower transmission which is primary purpose of masks. If you recall, the CDC said the primary purpose of mask is protecting others by lower the transmission rates and thus reducing the spread of the virus.

I find it interesting that conservatives judge the value of masks on how well they protect the wearer ignoring its value at protecting the community.

Bullshit.
And you’ve killed your case by claiming masks are never worn properly.

Much ado about nothing.

Bullshit.
And you’ve killed your case by claiming masks are never worn properly.
And of course you misquote me in a feeble attempt to win your case. Kids may not not wear their masks as well as they should but that does not mean they are ineffective and it has no bearing on how adults wear their masks.

Forum List

Back