400 million social media users are set to lose their anonymity in India

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Yahoo) – Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok will have to reveal users’ identities if Indian government agencies ask them to, according to the country’s controversial new rules for social media companies and messaging apps expected to be published later this month.
400 Million Social Media Users Are Set to Lose Their Anonymity in India

We kinda been tellin you weak to wake the hell up .............. Oh imagine that what do you have to hide.

Oh and that's right a criminal can now beat your ass down steal your money and no charges will be brought Mmmmmk.

• Banned
I know one thing TRUMP BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP and put a crack down when they bring this BS HERE!

• Banned
Exactly why all my Fakebook accounts are aliases.

yeah they still got the ISP footprints etc......VPN's aren't worth a chit when it comes to the ISP provider etc. That's just a simple one method way.

yeah they still got the ISP footprints etc......VPN's aren't worth a chit when it comes to the ISP provider etc. That's just a simple one method way.

Depends on the complexity of the circuit, and whether or not the VPN provider logs traffic, and whether the input is encrypted.

• Banned

Depends on the complexity of the circuit, and whether or not the VPN provider logs traffic, and whether the input is encrypted.

True, I was thinking on the " basic" user-level who really doesn't get most of this computer world ( the VPN they would know about wouldn't be good truty worthy ones Nortons included) be it tech, code writing/programming etc..

Not a problem, I'm already pretty well known in India.

Forum List

Back