400 Americans

All your Marxist rhetoric adds up to nothing. If you care about your job and work at it, success and money in this country are as easy as falling off a log.
You got yours, right Rockefeller?
"'Après moi le déluge! is the watchword of every capitalist and of every capitalist nation. Hence Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the labourer, unless under compulsion from society,' wrote Karl Marx in Capital (Vol. 1, Part III, Chapter Ten, Section 5). What Marx said in the late nineteenth century still holds true today."
Critical Montages Apr s moi le d luge

Yes, comrade, I got mine. I also have a lot of people who work for me at the company I own and they get theirs too. Hard work is rewarded. I've also shit canned a bunch of losers who aren't getting theirs. See the common denominator in that? Why does the word Marxist bother you so much again, Karl?

Why does the word Marxist bother you so much again, Karl?
The word Marxist doesn't bother me at all, Rockefeller.
Why would you think otherwise?

Because the other Marxists on the site deny it all the time. Glad to know you're at least honest with yourself about your views even if you don't respect the life, liberty or property of others.

If any of you think it's a good thing, tell us why.
It's neither good nor bad it just is.

Tell me how does the fact that some people have more money than you stop you from making more for yourself?

And if those people had less would you have more?

WoW !! the jealousy of liberscum over another persons wealth is absolutely ASStounding ! :up:

what is hilarious is that about 75% to 80% of those "RICH" people are fucking liberrichies. :up:

you poor liberfools need to beg the Bill Gates' to turn loose of their hoard of $$$$$$$$$$$$
:lmao:

If any of you think it's a good thing, tell us why.

Not one of you can make a case that it's a good thing?

Okay. Then agreeing that it's not a good thing, what then? Is it just inevitable? Just a necessary evil towards some greater good?

What?
It is neither good nor bad. Dumb ass.

Therefore it wouldn't matter one way or another if it wasn't the case. So why defend it?

No it doesn't matter if we let people keep what they earned.

So let's start with you. Fork over all your money so someone else can have more.

Glad to know you're at least honest with yourself about your views even if you don't respect the life, liberty or property of others.
Marxists have greater respect for life,liberty, and property than rich capitalists, based on support for a pair of recent US wars of aggression in the Middle East. Marxists do have a problem with the private ownership of land that produces rents.
Online University of the Left

Glad to know you're at least honest with yourself about your views even if you don't respect the life, liberty or property of others.
Marxists have greater respect for life,liberty, and property than rich capitalists, based on support for a pair of recent US wars of aggression in the Middle East. Marxists do have a problem with the private ownership of land that produces rents.

The wars in the middle east have nothing to do with capitalism.

Bwaaa Hah ha! I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee or my monitor would be drenched.

Bwaaa Hah ha! I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee or my monitor would be drenched.
People laugh at what they dont understand.

Why is that?

6a00d83451bb2969e20153916ed29d970b-800wi

Why is that?
I'm not sure if there's an aspect to it that doesn't revolve around capitalism. There's the need to keep oil flowing and of course there are all of the defense contractors to look out for.

People laugh at what they dont understand.
And people also laugh at people who don't understand the obvious.

Why is that?
I'm not sure if there's an aspect to it that doesn't revolve around capitalism. There's the need to keep oil flowing and of course there are all of the defense contractors to look out for.

Rabbi is right, you don't know what capitalism is.

So Skippy, the Middle East is a government operation. Right there you left capitalism behind.

Why is that?

So Skippy, the Middle East is a government operation. Right there you left capitalism behind.
This is what I find amusing. Capitalism is the best thing since sliced bread - there's nothing it can't fix or improve. It's just that it's nowhere to be found. Certainly not in all the dirty, money making endeavors that we see in the modern world. Ok, you can go back to your fantasy now.

Why is that?

This is what I find amusing. Capitalism is the best thing since sliced bread - there's nothing it can't fix or improve. It's just that it's nowhere to be found. Certainly not in all the dirty, money making endeavors that we see in the modern world. Ok, you can go back to your fantasy now.
That was incoherent even for you

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back