40 years ago.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Sometimes it seems like such a long time ago, and
other times it seems like yesterday. I had graduated high school
the previous year and was living in NYC.

In 1981, Ronald Reagan was president, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a dove, Eddie Van Halen married Valerie Bertinelli, Bruce Dickinson joined Iron Maiden, and Rush embarked on their Moving Pictures tour.

Last edited:
other times it seems like yesterday.

In 1981, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a dove, Eddie Van Halen married Valerie Bertinelli, Bruce Dickinson joined Iron Maiden, and Rush embarked on their Moving Pictures tour.

If this was made just a few months ago when it was still 2020 you could also add on and Luke Skywalker found out Darth Vader was his father. :biggrin:

In 1981, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a dove, Eddie Van Halen married Valerie Bertinelli, Bruce Dickinson joined Iron Maiden, and Rush embarked on their Moving Pictures tour.

If this was made just a few months ago when it was still 2020 you could also add on and Luke Skywalker found out Darth Vader was his father. :biggrin:

1618106554228.png

Some of the big hits on radio in 1981;
Van Halen~ Unchained
Blue Oyster Cult~ Burnin for You
Judas Priest~ Heading out to the Highway
Ozzy Osbourne~ Flying High Again
Queen~ Another one bites the Dust
Foreigner~ Waiting for a girl like You
Pat Benatar ~ Hit Me with your best Shot
Journey ~ Who's Crying Now ?
Rolling Stones ~ Start me Up
Rick Springfield ~ Jessie's Girl
Dolly Parton ~ 9 to 5
and

Last edited:
Yer a pup. I had those plus vinyl and some reel to reel . I aint as ugly as Plant now but pretty much the same age....we'll see how much fuglier I get in 5 years

Yes, I will be turning the big 5-0 this month. My father has some vinyl. I think my mother has Carly Simon on vinyl as well...not sure.

Yer a pup. I had those plus vinyl and some reel to reel . I aint as ugly as Plant now but pretty much the same age....we'll see how much fuglier I get in 5 years

Yes, I will be turning the big 5-0 this month. My father has some vinyl. I think my mother has Carly Simon on vinyl as well...not sure.
Thats about the time everything starts to hurt and you star giving less of a fuck

In 1981, Ronald Reagan was president, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a dove, Eddie Van Halen married Valerie Bertinelli, Bruce Dickinson joined Iron Maiden, and Rush embarked on their Moving Pictures tour.

And Joe Biden was still sniffing hair and grabbing pussies.

Huhhhh ? OMG ! Is he Bi-presidential ?
Disgusting !
It's OK to grab OR sniff but that shit is strange

joe just wants women to think he has stashed away some of Hunter's coke and spanish fly

Bald ones.

Forum List

Back