40 years after two religious zealots make a pact

christians think nothing of generalizing murder when it suits their interest - from their 1st iraqi war to the present day mideast turmoil. and bleeding the treasury for their nefarious agendas.

Most young people have no clue about the history of this nefarious engagement worked out before their time as they are led down the path into the abyss of warfare. Some even want to blame the current president for the failures of the president 40 years previously who was looking through rose colored glasses as he helped establish a tyrant's reign in the Middle East.
Actually that was 66 years ago that Republiscum president Eisenhower established a tyrant's reign in the Middle East, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran, to control the price of OIL.

Did you personally help the Ayatollah Khomeini gain power, edtheliar? Cheered as the hostages were taken? Of course you did.
As sure as YOU cheered when the twin towers came down! :asshole:

Why would I? I'm not a Hezbollah-democrat? Makes no sense.
You would because you are a Nazi Republiscum who hates America.

Most young people have no clue about the history of this nefarious engagement worked out before their time as they are led down the path into the abyss of warfare. Some even want to blame the current president for the failures of the president 40 years previously who was looking through rose colored glasses as he helped establish a tyrant's reign in the Middle East.
Actually that was 66 years ago that Republiscum president Eisenhower established a tyrant's reign in the Middle East, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran, to control the price of OIL.

Did you personally help the Ayatollah Khomeini gain power, edtheliar? Cheered as the hostages were taken? Of course you did.

If I hated America, I'd be a Hezbollah-democrat. I'm not calling for ending the Constitution, only you vile traitors are doing that.

If I hated America, I'd be a Hezbollah-democrat. I'm not calling for ending the Constitution, only you vile traitors are doing that.

liar, no republican or christian alive doesn't want to remove the civil war amendments, the only use of the word equality in the entire document. sucks for you, good luck, ah.

liar, no republican or christian alive doesn't want to remove the civil war amendments, the only use of the word equality in the entire document. sucks for you, good luck, ah.

Fuckling pile of shit liar.

Republicans put IN the 13th and 14th Amendments. BTW, you pile of shit, the 14th has what is called the "equal protection clause" which stipulates that laws apply to all people, even democrats, even Hillary, Obama, McCabe, et al. You Hezbollah-democrats have shit all over that, so it's clear who hates those Amendments.

Republicans put IN the 13th and 14th Amendments. BTW, you pile of shit, the 14th has what is called the "equal protection clause" which stipulates that laws apply to all people, even democrats, even Hillary, Obama, McCabe, et al. You Hezbollah-democrats have shit all over that, so it's clear who hates those Amendments.

liar -

upload_2020-1-5_20-45-21.jpeg

the civil war was fought for that very purpose - against the bible belt christians and their party of convenience whichever that is that suits them at the time.

Forum List

Back