40 years after two religious zealots make a pact

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Forty years later, millions upon millions of destroyed lives and the Democrats still want to try and some how work out this failed secret marriage/arrangement between America and Iran. Most young people have no clue about the history of this nefarious engagement worked out before their time as they are led down the path into the abyss of warfare. Some even want to blame the current president for the failures of the president 40 years previously who was looking through rose colored glasses as he helped establish a tyrant's reign in the Middle East. Carter helped to plant an exiled man that had been in France smack dab in the midst of the Iranian people. A half a million Iranian soldiers protested as this tyrant was put in place over them. You can be assured that they didn't last long. Shortly thereafter our embassy was taken hostage by Iranian college age protestors (that makes one wonder how many college professors were in the background pushing that agenda). The people in that embassy were held hostage. Fifty-two American diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981, after a group of Iranian college students belonging to the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam Khomeini Line, who supported the Iranian Revolution, took over the U.S. Embassy in Tehran. Those Follower's opened the door of opportunity and advantage for Saddam Hussein, the Anointed One, Glorious Leader, Direct Descendant of the Prophet, President of Iraq, Chairman of its Revolutionary Command Council, field marshal of its armies, doctor of its laws, and Great Uncle to all its peoples for Iraqi to invade of Iran. That invasion was launched on September 22, 1980 and lasted until July 20, 1988.

I agree with Abolhassan Bani-Sadr Iran's first elected president that left to its own devices Iran would collapse but not if it gets control of Iraq's oil surpluses. If Iran's tyrants have control of Iraq's resources it will leave the remainder of Iraq's people fully destitute as it pursues enlargement of its stranglehold on the Middle East. Not only that if Iran controlled Iraq it leaves a wide open unhindered corridor open for illicit trade from China's borders to Lebanon. Which are already utilized by criminal entities.

America's secret engagement with Khomeini

https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/iran-hostage-crisis

Iran's first president says Khomeini betrayed 1979 Islamic revolution

Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Line

The 'beauty' and the horror of the Iran-Iraq war

The 'beauty' and the horror of the Iran-Iraq war

More partisan revisionism , if they could fly the USMB would be an airport today.....

81e0ACYyNJL._SL1500_.jpg

~S~

Most young people have no clue about the history of this nefarious engagement worked out before their time as they are led down the path into the abyss of warfare. Some even want to blame the current president for the failures of the president 40 years previously who was looking through rose colored glasses as he helped establish a tyrant's reign in the Middle East.
Actually that was 66 years ago that Republiscum president Eisenhower established a tyrant's reign in the Middle East, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran, to control the price of OIL.

Most young people have no clue about the history of this nefarious engagement worked out before their time as they are led down the path into the abyss of warfare. Some even want to blame the current president for the failures of the president 40 years previously who was looking through rose colored glasses as he helped establish a tyrant's reign in the Middle East.
Actually that was 66 years ago that Republiscum president Eisenhower established a tyrant's reign in the Middle East, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran.
I considered that but they already had the royal thingy going there so I didn't go back that far in the post. Could go back farther but I think the 70's were the most significant in the actual changes there were tyranny took hold the strongest.

sure, more folks with their partisan craniums so far up their large intestines they can see Russia.....

~S~

Actually that was 66 years ago that Republiscum president Eisenhower established a tyrant's reign in the Middle East, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran.
I considered that but they already had the royal thingy going there so I didn't go back that far in the post. Could go back farther but I think the 70's were the most significant in the actual changes there were tyranny took hold the strongest.
Nope, Eisenhower overthrew the DEMOCRATICALLY elected non-royal Mossadegh to control the price of OIL.
The Republiscum OWN all the Mideast terror solely.
All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror by Stephen Kinzer
Operation Ajax, as the plot was code-named, reshaped the history of Iran, the Middle East, and the world. It restored Mohammad Reza Shah to the Peacock Throne, allowing him to impose a tyranny that ultimately sparked the Islamic Revolution of 1979. The Islamic Revolution, in turn, inspired fundamentalists throughout the Muslim world, including the Taliban and terrorists who thrived under its protection."It is not far-fetched," Kinzer asserts in this book, "to draw a line from Operation Ajax through the Shah's repressive regime and the Islamic Revolution to the fireballs that engulfed the World Trade Center in New York."

So you don't consider the foreign country coup a tyrannical event. Interesting!

And isn't that funny they were released the first day of Reagan admin during his speech. Jan 20, 1981.

Nope, Eisenhower overthrew the DEMOCRATICALLY elected non-royal Mossadegh to control the price of OIL.
All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror by Stephen Kinzer
Operation Ajax, as the plot was code-named, reshaped the history of Iran, the Middle East, and the world. It restored Mohammad Reza Shah to the Peacock Throne, allowing him to impose a tyranny that ultimately sparked the Islamic Revolution of 1979. The Islamic Revolution, in turn, inspired fundamentalists throughout the Muslim world, including the Taliban and terrorists who thrived under its protection."It is not far-fetched," Kinzer asserts in this book, "to draw a line from Operation Ajax through the Shah's repressive regime and the Islamic Revolution to the fireballs that engulfed the World Trade Center in New York."
Mosaddegh was a thief. What can we say, after Prime Minister Ali Razmara of Iran is assassinated is when he gained political power enough to nationalize what another nations money had built.

Mosaddegh was a thief. What can we say, after Prime Minister Ali Razmara of Iran is assassinated is when he gained political power enough to nationalize what another nations money had built.
LIAR!
The British were stealing the Iranian OIL and had horrible working conditions for the Iranian oil workers. When the Brits refused to accept a new agreement over the control of the oil, the Brits offered far less than the agreements just made with the Saudis and Venezuela, The Iranians nationalized THEIR oil.

LIAR!
The British were stealing the Iranian OIL and had horrible working conditions for the Iranian oil workers. When the Brits refused to accept a new agreement over the control of the oil, the Brits offered far less than the agreements just made with the Saudis and Venezuela, The Iranians nationalized THEIR oil.
Don't call me a liar when you prove in your own summation that the Iranians made an agreement and then reneged on it.

LIAR!
Don't call me a liar when you prove in your own summation that the Iranians made an agreement and then reneged on it.
LIAR!
It was a SUPPLEMENTAL agreement that the
SHAH was negotiating in 1950 BEFORE Mossadegh was elected.

LIAR!
LIAR!
It was a SUPPLEMENTAL agreement that the
SHAH was negotiating in 1950 BEFORE Mossadegh was elected.
Mossadegh was an elite there from the get go. The son of an Iranian public official, Mosaddegh grew up as a member of Iran’s ruling elite. He received a Doctor of Law degree from the University of Lausanne in Switzerland and then returned to Iran in 1914 and was appointed governor-general of the important Fārs province. He remained in the government following the rise to power of Reza Khan in 1921 and served as minister of finance and then briefly as minister of foreign affairs. Mosaddegh was elected to the Majles (parliament) in 1923. When Reza Khan was elected shah (as Reza Shah Pahlavi) in 1925, however, Mosaddegh opposed the move and was compelled to retire to private life.

British petroleum was trying to appease you thugs. The oil agreement was made in 1933. Now if the people didn't like the work conditions they could quit or strike but when Mossadegh decided in the fifties along with the other thugs that is not want y'all wanted. You wanted control so you got it and then didn't like the results so you want to blame someone else and try to call me a liar you nasty spirited accuser.

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/N...ttle for Iran - 2014 release - Appendixes.pdf

British petroleum was trying to appease you thugs. The oil agreement was made in 1933. Now if the people didn't like the work conditions they could quit or strike but when Mossadegh decided in the fifties along with the other thugs that is not want y'all wanted. You wanted control so you got it and then didn't like the results so you want to blame someone else and try to call me a liar you nasty spirited accuser.
The lies just keep on coming!
BP, a foreign company from a foreign country, wanted continuous control of Iran's oil industry; the living and working conditions of its Iranian workers were extremely poor; it refused to allow Iranians a greater voice in the company's management; and it denied them the right to audit the company's books.
Where exactly is the "appeasement" there????
Clearly BP are the "thugs" looking for a free ride exploiting the resources and people of a foreign country, so yes you are still a liar.

Actually that was 66 years ago that Republiscum president Eisenhower established a tyrant's reign in the Middle East, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran, to control the price of OIL.

Did you personally help the Ayatollah Khomeini gain power, edtheliar? Cheered as the hostages were taken? Of course you did.

Did you personally help the Ayatollah Khomeini gain power, edtheliar? Cheered as the hostages were taken? Of course you did.
As sure as YOU cheered when the twin towers came down! :asshole:

As sure as YOU cheered when the twin towers came down! :asshole:

Why would I? I'm not a Hezbollah-democrat? Makes no sense.

But you are cheering the Mullahs, as democrats do, so weren't you thrilled when Khomeini overthrew the Shaw? Iran is now a very close ally of the Hezbollah-democrats. Little doubt Nancy Pelosi and Adam the lying Schitt are feeding the Mullahs all the classified intelligence they can steal...

Forum List

Back