40 shootings and 10 deaths in Chicago over Memorial weekend.....

Great Gramps wants Obama to address black on black crime so that he can call him a divider. Repubs are never happy. They screamed when Obama said something about Martin. Sire the republic candidates commented but they aren't black so it's cool.

So now they want Obama to fall into their trap.

Bullshit. Bill Cosby speaks up regularly about such issues and is a champion for it.

Great Gramps wants Obama to address black on black crime so that he can call him a divider. Repubs are never happy. They screamed when Obama said something about Martin. Sire the republic candidates commented but they aren't black so it's cool.

Look at the posts of "racist" and "race-baiter" just in this thread.

We cannot even have a discussion about black on black crime on the message board without liberals knee-jerk reactions derailing the discourse.

What Grampa is asking is, where are the national black leaders.

Why are they in Florida for one killing, and not in Chicago for ten?

Because there is no up side for them. If they divert attention from victim-hood for blacks to crime where blacks are the victim of other blacks, they draw the ire of the black community...and pretty soon, they are no longer leaders...and their power abates...and the donations dry up.

Why risk it...especially when no one is calling attention to it.

The hidden genocide.

Bullshit. Bill Cosby speaks up regularly about such issues and is a champion for it.

And he is often scorned by the black community for it.

obama had years of community organizing in chicago, and was a do nothing senator.. we all know he can't do shit about black on black crime.

Gee, another "politics" thread...

Grumps is out of outrage for this week so he's grasping at staws. Good to see the Democrats are the ones who bring up race though.

This topic should be considered the outrage of the past 5 decades candy. It's not so much about race as it is about lost generations of children because we would all rather ignore the blight rather than address it. We throw money at it hoping it will go away and it makes us feel better but nothing changes and another generation is lost.

Bill Cosby has been the loudest voice for the last couple decades but his voice is drowned out by the publicity seekers. Those that get paid to be outraged. Meanwhile back where real attention is needed another woman is beat or raped. Another child is born fatherless and into utter poverty. Another teenager is mugged or worse yet killed over a pair of fucking Nike's. Another youth is lost to drug addiction and violence.

THAT is where ALL of us should be focused rather than on an occasional act of racism or random act of violence.

Last edited:

obama had years of community organizing in chicago, and was a do nothing senator.. we all know he can't do shit about black on black crime.

Nor do I think he cares as long as those that survive the bloodletting VOTE for him.:eusa_whistle:

Gee, another "politics" thread...

Grumps is out of outrage for this week so he's grasping at staws. Good to see the Democrats are the ones who bring up race though.

This topic should be considered the outrage of the past 50 decades candy. It's not so much about race as it is about lost generations of children because we would all rather ignore the blight rather than address it. We throw money at it hoping it will go away and it makes us feel better but nothing changes and another generation is lost.

Bill Cosby has been the loudest voice for the last couple decades but his voice is drowned out by the publicity seekers. Those that get paid to be outraged. Meanwhile back where real attention is needed another woman is beat or raped. Another child is born fatherless and into utter poverty. Another teenager is mugged or worse yet killed over a pair of fucking Nike's. Another youth is lost to drug addiction and violence.

THAT is where ALL of us should be focused rather than on an occasional act of racism or random act of violence.

Well, 50 decades would put the City of Chicago on Indian territory (1512). Thats a long time to be outraged at people whom you don't know, people you'll never meet, and those that barely have any impact on the national debate unless you let them.

This topic should be considered the outrage of the past 50 decades candy. It's not so much about race as it is about lost generations of children because we would all rather ignore the blight rather than address it. We throw money at it hoping it will go away and it makes us feel better but nothing changes and another generation is lost.

Well, 50 decades would put the City of Chicago on Indian territory (1512). Thats a long time to be outraged at people whom you don't know, people you'll never meet, and those that barely have any impact on the national debate unless you let them.

Umm that's 50 years lol

That was a terrible attempt to avoid the content of the post.

All black on black so.........

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

Not good, but the murder rate is way down since I lived there in the late 80's and early 90's. Looking at the numbers, homicides are almost half of what they were in the early 90's.

No way.....

I'm from Chicago, so far this year has been the "year of murder."

We're averaging now for this year 600-700 homicides and 4,000-6,000+ shootings.

That IS 80's level...

Part of the reason is that it was a really warm winter/spring.... We had several days in the winter of 50's and 60's and high 30's and 40's were common. We only had 11 days where snow was on the ground, not to mention we had a string of days in the 80's in March.

When it's cold gangbangers tend to be less active, but in the summer (or warmer weather) shit seems to "pop off."

IMO, these gangsters are killing just to prove a point. Last year they passed a law pretty much holding gang leaders accountable for their gang members actions in an attempt to curtail gang homicides and crime in general, not to mention the cops have allegedly been "cracking down" on gangs... This is the gangsters way of giving the cops the finger and the politicians the finger... They're saying "we run this shit not you."

This is a corrupt city as well - a lot of politicians and cops are in bed with the gangs...

This city is really fucked up.

Chicago is called "gangsta city" for a reason....

Last edited:
Also, a lot of you need to realize how many shootings go unreported in Chicago....

I was caught in a drive-by (across the street from the shooting) where no one was hit about 10 years ago, that was obviously unreported...

Certain areas of Chicago are war zones - just as bad as Iraq if not worse.

Another time my car broke down and it was towed to a gas station right next to the Robert Taylor Homes where these motherfuckers were fighting one another with machine guns.... You could hear the guns popping off, then a bullet hits the fence right behind me making a spark off the fence... I just got behind my car and ducked down....

It's a dangerous city....

Umm that's 50 years lol

That was a terrible attempt to avoid the content of the post

:lol:

Yep

Also, a lot of you need to realize how many shootings go unreported in Chicago....

I was caught in a drive-by (across the street from the shooting) where no one was hit about 10 years ago, that was obviously unreported...

Another time my car broke down and it was towed to a gas station right next to the Robert Taylor Homes where these motherfuckers were fighting one another with machine guns.... You could hear the guns popping off, then a bullet hits the fence right behind me making a spark off the fence... I just got behind my car and ducked down....

It's a dangerous city...

and a Democratic utopia... this time it cant be blamed on those evil Repubix :lol:

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

So are you proposing we shoot the Blacks?

No, just the stupid people that divert attention away from the real issue.....

It's a dangerous city....

and a Democratic utopia... this time it cant be blamed on those evil Repubix :lol:

We see thier 'Utopia', don't we? Same with OWS. Ugly as those that cause it, and excuse it.

No, just the stupid people that divert attention away from the real issue.....

Specifically, who do you want to shoot, grandpa?

[One of my sons wanted to be an electrician; a requirement was that he had completed high school Algieba. He has completed that plus Trig. three Calculus courses and Differential Equations - he simply likes working with his hands and doesn't want to teach. He was denied entry into the Union because he doesn't have one years experience. Our neighbor's son got in (and my son tutored him so he could pass the Algebra test) because his mom's uncle was a union electrician and verified one years work never done. Life ain't fair, get over it and stop whining about AA. It's still necessary because of people like you.

tell your son to hit up the local contractors Wry, the ibew's lumbering towards extinction, and all your son's friend will most likely do is sit the bench

~S~

A champion until he says something you dont like. He said some people oppose Obama based on race and you assholes had a fit.

Bill Cosby is not the President, soon as Obama speaks on anything, The words that come from his black mouth, makes white people feel its divisive. How many times we are going to hear "He's not the President of Black America!!! GROWL!"

Now you expect him to fall for your trap. No matter what he does or doesnt say. :eusa_boohoo: I get what you are doing, the only time Obama should speak to blacks is to wag his finger at them. If he doesnt give them a stern talking to about bad stuff, Obama is being divisive...Like Cosby did.

Forum List

Back