40 percent of white people see blm as dangerous

i can tell you its more then that and even dome black folks.
Your own numbers say 60% of white people don't see BLM as dangerous. Imagine that. It comes down pretty close to the 1/3 - who are MAGAs and 2/3 that aren't. Coincidence?

people-on-strike-against-racism.jpg

activists-doing-a-demonstration-outdoors.jpg

police-guard-the-ferguson-police-department-as-rioting-erupts-following-the-grand-jury.jpg

topshot-protestors-kneel-in-front-of-the-police-during-a-demonstration-over-the-death-of.jpg

topshot-a-demonstrator-hit-by-a-riot-projectile-gestures-outside-the-brooklyn-center-police.jpg
You left this one out...

J6 Insurrection-B.jpeg

Your own numbers say 60% of white people don't see BLM as dangerous. Imagine that. It comes down pretty close to the 1/3 - who are MAGAs and 2/3 that aren't. Coincidence?
Coincidence is BLM not lifting an eyebrow when weekly reports come out about Black lives lost to Black on Black violence yet BLM will burn, loot, and maim the rarest statistical instance of a white police officer using force against an unarmed Black….. those are the only lives that matter to BLM.

I bet that number is a lot higher but fear of speaking Ill of nwords getting them in trouble keeps them quiet.
I bet most people don't know who BLM is or what the hell you are even talking about.

That was in the before time, before the end of covid. It barely exists now.

what planet you on the burned cities , killed folks , looted and abused, you call that safe?
BLM is just a marxist slogan/rallying cry. I don't find it dangerous. Some of the idiots who commit crimes under its umbrella are certainly dangerous. Nothing that a good firearm can't take care of, though.

Forum List

Back