40% of Americans now favor Trump's Impeachment

The same fake news Hill that predicted Crooked H will win in a landslide? It's like the crappy journalists on the hill say "Okay, let's start a poll of 500 democrats and 1 Republican on impeachment".. While you have tools like the OP who posted this believe fake news like the sheep he/she/it is.
Once again I have to repeat myself for the brain dead.
So because polls were off for one event does that mean all polls will always be wrong from that day forward?
Don't answer too quickly. I don't expect you to deal with your lack of logic.

Is this yet another example of " WINNING?"

Plus 10 more republicans have come out against the Comrade.

Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump, according to a poll released Thursday from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP).

Nearly half of voters, 48 percent, are opposed to impeaching Trump, and 12 percent remain unsure, according to the poll.

Pollsters also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, would prefer former President Obama in his old role rather than Trump; 43 percent prefer Trump, and 5 percent are uncertain.

“Usually a newly elected president is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon after taking office,” PPP President Dean Debnam said in a statement.

Poll: 4 in 10 support impeaching Trump
Imagine that.

Fewer people want Trump impeached than those who voted for Hillary.
:lol:

Hey, did you know that more than 43% of the world's population cannot give birth to a child. THERE MUST BE A SERIOUS PANDEMIC CAUSING ALL THIS.

Oh, wait, what? 43% of the world is male?

:lol:
Take solace in your Hillary hate while the country is coming together AGAINST your pussygrabber.

The same fake news Hill that predicted Crooked H will win in a landslide? It's like the crappy journalists on the hill say "Okay, let's start a poll of 500 democrats and 1 Republican on impeachment".. While you have tools like the OP who posted this believe fake news like the sheep he/she/it is.
So because polls were off for one event does that mean all polls will always be wrong from that day forward?
Let's rewind last year this time during the primary predictions too? Just face it. I'm smarter than you :thup:

You know who does all that polling, don't you?

And, there is no way they go with impeachment with the polls at 40%. There is way too much risk of backlash.

“Usually a newly elected president is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon after taking office,” PPP President Dean Debnam said in a statement.

Gee I wonder why this is happening.

Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump, according to a poll released Thursday from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP).

Nearly half of voters, 48 percent, are opposed to impeaching Trump, and 12 percent remain unsure, according to the poll.

Pollsters also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, would prefer former President Obama in his old role rather than Trump; 43 percent prefer Trump, and 5 percent are uncertain.

raw

"Once again I have to repeat myself for the brain dead."
You're repeating yourself for yourself.

And, there is no way they go with impeachment with the polls at 40%. There is way too much risk of backlash.
10 more republicans came out against Trump.
The Trump ship has sprung a huge leak and water is gushing on the decks.

Once again someone who cannot comprehend Trump is President. Do you need me to repeat how he won again?

All Republicans came out against Trump during the election.
And guess what?
Trump's the President!

How long did it take you to think of that one?
That was weak even for you. Looks like you backed a loser.
After only less than 7 months 40 % of Americans have seen enough.
They want him OUTTA HERE.

For the Dump lickers: the candidate that wins thepopular vote almost always wins the EC. Pick up a US history book if you have any love for this nation.

All Republicans came out against Trump during the election.
And guess what?
Trump's the President!
So how's he doing as president?
Lmao.
List his legislative accomplishments here:

Now list his fuckups, flameouts and bizarre behavior.
Got about 36 hours?
Roflmao

3 in 10 support him getting hit with a golf club preferably a driver

That's all you got? Wow no wonder why the demos and Trump haters are in shambles sitting by their computer screens in their mom's basement all day. Can't see the reality yet after 7 months LOL

The people who voted for Clitoris want Trump out; what's new?

3 in 10 support him getting hit with a golf club preferably a driver
3 in 10 of Los Angeles voters sure... But Los Angeles doesn't define an election.

Once again someone who cannot comprehend Trump is President. Do you need me to repeat how he won again?
Do I need to explain to you that was a near lifetime ago?
Have you not been following this president's daily embarrassments?

Forum List

Back