40% of Americans now favor Trump's Impeachment

Is this yet another example of " WINNING?"

Plus 10 more republicans have come out against the Comrade.

Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump, according to a poll released Thursday from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP).

Nearly half of voters, 48 percent, are opposed to impeaching Trump, and 12 percent remain unsure, according to the poll.

Pollsters also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, would prefer former President Obama in his old role rather than Trump; 43 percent prefer Trump, and 5 percent are uncertain.

“Usually a newly elected president is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon after taking office,” PPP President Dean Debnam said in a statement.

Poll: 4 in 10 support impeaching Trump
3 in 10 support him getting hit with a golf club preferably a driver
3 in 10 of Los Angeles voters sure... But Los Angeles doesn't define an election.
NY too we sure found out our votes don't count when republicans fail in their duty to elect the best available
Because there were so many qualified Democrats?
No just one very qualified vs the man who proves he's an AH every day? you proud of your choice ? Why?

IMG_0534.JPG
So 40% of "Americans" are jonesing for a civil war?

"Once again I have to repeat myself for the brain dead."
You're repeating yourself for yourself.
How long did it take you to think of that one?
That was weak even for you. Looks like you backed a loser.
After only less than 7 months 40 % of Americans have seen enough.
They want him OUTTA HERE.
The people who voted for Clitoris want Trump out; what's new?
Oh where they the one's polled?
You're really going down that Trump embarrassment highway with him.
List all those embarrassments...
Still not following the news I see. You always punk yourself.
Do you want Donald Trump impeached?

I probably wouldn't care one way or another if Mike Pence was a little less of an authoritarian on personal liberty issues, but I certainly won't start a rebellion if Pence becomes POTUS. He does have a much better temperament than any candidate in the primaries from any party in 2016.

Is this yet another example of " WINNING?"

Plus 10 more republicans have come out against the Comrade.

Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump, according to a poll released Thursday from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP).

Nearly half of voters, 48 percent, are opposed to impeaching Trump, and 12 percent remain unsure, according to the poll.

Pollsters also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, would prefer former President Obama in his old role rather than Trump; 43 percent prefer Trump, and 5 percent are uncertain.

“Usually a newly elected president is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon after taking office,” PPP President Dean Debnam said in a statement.

Poll: 4 in 10 support impeaching Trump
3 in 10 of Los Angeles voters sure... But Los Angeles doesn't define an election.
NY too we sure found out our votes don't count when republicans fail in their duty to elect the best available
No just one very qualified vs the man who proves he's an AH every day? you proud of your choice ? Why?
Because he's doing good things for America and forcing other countries to grow up.

This 40% number has gone up 10% in the last two weeks. Anyone figure out why yet?

I'm sure that number will be growing quickly too.

Because he's doing good things for America and forcing other countries to grow up.
Good things like dirtying our rivers and streams letting Chinahave a HUGE advantage in alternative energy jobs etc.
What's trump's plan for developing alternative energy?
Please inform me.

Good things like dirtying our rivers and streams letting Chinahave a HUGE advantage in alternative energy jobs etc.
Please inform me.
In other words, you want the US to become a Totalitarian, Command Economy, Nation.
You are truly a Communist leading towards tyranny.

This 40% number has gone up 10% in the last two weeks. Anyone figure out why yet?

Yes....and I'm sure it will keep going up until he wins 4 more years in 2020.
Sure... his appraisal rating keep dropping like a stone and almost half the country wants him impeached and you see WINNING!

Please inform me.
In other words, you want the US to become a Totalitarian, Command Economy, Nation.
You are truly a Communist leading towards tyranny.
He's now off and running on his LSD trip. I know I have you on the ropes when you starting lying about me.

Can you start an interesting Thread?
The fact that almost half the country wants your lunatic gone isn't interesting enough for you? Lol
Just Los Angeles. But yeah, you keep thinking the fake news is real. It helps Trump.
Where does it say only Los Angeles?
Please respond.

Forum List

Back