40% of American youths admit to be homos

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Remarkable number, recruitment efforts by the LGBTQ community have been pretty successful.

Tremendous news for those in the anal lube market.

Remarkable number, recruitment efforts by the LGBTQ community have been pretty successful.

Thats one way to control population and save the environment I guess?

Faun you don't have to be ashamed anymore and lash out at gay people. You may come out of the closet now. LOL

Rather than any truth in it, they're making a political statement that they're just tired on the bashing on people because of others' sexual preferences.

Or at least for America's sake, we all hope so!

Maybe, maybe not. That's one hell of a bunch of baggage for someone to carry around the rest of their lives.

I've done a lot of stupid stuff in my life but at least I can be proud of the fact that I've never sucked a dick.
But for teenagers these days, it's a fashion statement to be queer. Who knows when the pendulum will swing?

From your link:

The pollster who worked on the new study, George Barna, attributes the unusually high number he found to social and news media coverage that makes it "safe and cool" for young Americans to identify as LGBTQ—whether or not it represents their actual sexual orientation.

A totally idiotic and worthless "poll". A steaming pile of horseshit.

The results differed significantly from a February Gallup poll that showed just 5.6 percent of U.S. adults of all ages are not "heterosexual or straight," though that poll said that 7.6 percent of respondents refused to answer the question and another 5 percent said they had "no opinion" as to whether they are heterosexual or straight. The Gallup survey concluded that one in six Americans ages 18-23 were gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender.

That is consistent with historical scientific polling.

according to a soon-to-be released study that is based on scientific polling data

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"It's a subset of a larger issue, that this is a generation where three out of four are searching for meaning. This is a group that doesn't have a reason to get out of bed in the morning

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Among Millennials, 30 percent identify as LGBTQ, more than three times that of the rest of the adult population,

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The results differed significantly from a February Gallup poll that showed just 5.6 percent of U.S. adults of all ages are not "heterosexual or straight,"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Barna's poll is based on a sampling of 600 respondents

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The poll didn't ask directly whether the respondent was gay or straight,

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

and a group they want to be accepted by — is LGBTQ

1645047981263.png

~S~

Forum List

Back