4 Years Too Late: 'Hillary Finally Figures Out the Electoral College Matters'

"Do not let anyone you know vote third party"

Not 'encourage' people not to vote for a 3rd party candidate - 'Do not LET anyone do so...'

That's the Hillary / Democrats we all know and 'love'...

:p

"So she finally conceded 2016?"
— MarJoe Barnhart (@MarJoeBarnhart)

Now you're just talking CRAZY, JoeB! :p

"Do not let anyone you know vote third party"

Not 'encourage' people not to vote for a 3rd party candidate - 'Do not LET anyone do so...'

That's the Hillary / Democrats we all know and 'love'...

:p

In most states voting 3P amounts to a protest-against-the-system vote, and that's all it amounts to because that state is already locked for the "blue" or the "red" candy anyway. It's only going to draw away from one of those in a state where the voting is close.

I've done it and it's not very rewarding. Nobody notices.

If you are voting your conscience and can live better with yourself for doing so *that is all that matters....

Of course sometimes you have to hold your nose and vote for the 'lesser of 2 evils'...which quite a few Democrats did in 2016

If you are voting your conscience and can live better with yourself for doing so *that is all that matters....

Of course sometimes you have to hold your nose and vote for the 'lesser of 2 evils'...which quite a few Democrats did in 2016

EVERY election is a lesser of two evils choice. Been that way since before we were alive.

And that's the waste product of a Duopoly system propped up by the WTA Electrical College which ensures that no third party will ever get a shot at all. Because one side of the Duopoly is taking that state so your choice is TWO.

Forum List

Back