4 Years Ago Today

I will be posting these from BlueSky. It's important to remind people of the chaos and incompetence of the Trump years. Four years ago was the very beginning of the Covid pandemic. Trump botched it in epic manner.

View attachment 914831
Four years ago:

762.jpg

I will be posting these from BlueSky. It's important to remind people of the chaos and incompetence of the Trump years. Four years ago was the very beginning of the Covid pandemic. Trump botched it in epic manner.

View attachment 914831

Say, leftist, I have a question. Why did the Democrats reopen the economy with Biden in office, despite there being twice the covid cases as one year earlier? Tell us all how Biden rightened the ship?

Synthaholic, Trump handled the Covid crisis perfectly. He knew if he made too big a deal about it, the markets would panic and collapse. That's why he correctly downplayed it.

Synthaholic, Trump handled the Covid crisis perfectly. He knew if he made too big a deal about it, the markets would panic and collapse. That's why he correctly downplayed it.
Eh, it should have been downplayed more. :dunno:

Hindsight's always 20/20.

The truth is. . . Trump was caught in a Deep State operation. . . a financial war crime, and biotech assault on the global population.

Dr. Fauci and Peter Daszak were up to the ears on this, and I knew as soon as this story broke.

There were books on this released within a year, exposing the complete truth. We had a former congresswoman over in China, doing research on another book, who immediately pivoted, and RFKjr. did a thoroughly researched book, and also published by Christmas of that year.

Neither were political aligned with Trump, so neither had a motive to lie for him.

Only idiots didn't know what was going on within eighteen months of this scam, because they bleev intel controlled fascist press. :rolleyes:

But politically? Trump didn't have a lot of choice. He had already fired an FBI director. Most Americans didn't have a clue how corrupt the regulatory agencies were. . . so if he had fired Fauci at the beginning of a pandemic? Wow. . . he'd have been even more crucified.

My father was an arch conservative, and when I told him how absolutely corrupt Fauci was, we had a knock down blow out argument. Nothing I could say would convince him how corrupt he was in April of 2020. . . or how lousy and unreliable the PCR tests were, when my folks were getting them, over and over again, and wanted me to do the same... . .

Inventor PCR test Dr Kary Mullis (RIP) on Dr Fauci​

Kary Mullis's (the Inventor of the PCR Test) Own Words on Fauci, Lies and the PCR Scam.​

Kary Mullis died. . . in August of 2019. . IMO? I don't think it is a coincidence that they had to wait to run this scam till he was gone.

Say, leftist, I have a question. Why did the Democrats reopen the economy with Biden in office, despite there being twice the covid cases as one year earlier? Tell us all how Biden rightened the ship?
As doctors explained. Vaccines don't save lives, vaccinations do. And even though Trump fast tracked the COVID vaccine, he made no plans on actually carrying out vaccinations, other than to leave it to the states.

Biden on the the other hand, used federal resources to bolster the states programs, vaccinating more people in days, than Trump managed in weeks.

As doctors explained. Vaccines don't save lives, vaccinations do. And even though Trump fast tracked the COVID vaccine, he made no plans on actually carrying out vaccinations, other than to leave it to the states.

Biden on the the other hand, used federal resources to bolster the states programs, vaccinating more people in days, than Trump managed in weeks.
Pretzels+2.jpg

Dukes point seems to be he thinks the tooth fairy carried out the vaccinations.
No there were no vaccinations. It was just a biological war on the people, followed by a fascist state, psy-oping the masses, tricking them into taking genetic treatments without full disclosure of the risks, by mandating, forcing and gaslighting them, to make folks bleev these were vaccinations, they weren't. Not by ANY tradition definition.

These genetic treatments, neither prevented anyone from contracting the disease, nor did they prevent the spread of the COVID. The entire global medical establishment lied to everyone, and now folks don't trust it anymore.

Every competent and qualified scientist has admitted, it was always impossible to medicate and jab the population out of that so-called pandemic. It was nothing but a power grab to control society, and a con job to make money. The world is now even more in debt and poverty. Entire nations are teetering on the brink of collapse. . . . soon to be ours included.

. . and you have continually either proven to be colossally ignorant about this, or a shill and a liar.

:rolleyes:

No there were no vaccinations. It was just a biological war on the people, followed by a fascist state, psy-oping the masses, tricking them into taking genetic treatments without full disclosure of the risks, by mandating, forcing and gaslighting them, to make folks bleev these were vaccinations, they weren't. Not by ANY tradition definition.
COVID wasn't a traditional virus.
Most diseases produce symptoms before becoming infectious. Which means the body responds in the early stages. Not so with COVID.
Which means a COVID vaccine wouldn't be able to prevent becoming symptomatic or infectious.

It's similar to anti-venom. It won't stop the snakes from biting you. But it will keep you from dying from snakebite.

Forum List

Back