4-Star Admiral Slams Obama: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated All Of Our National Security Agencies

Adm. Lyons mispronounces the Turkish president's name and takes a comment Erdogan made completely out of context ("Islam is Islam"), in exactly the same way USMB poster Vigilante did on this forum the other day, which strongly suggests they are both drinking from the same bucket of piss.

Lyons must have seen the same captioned photo for dummies Vigilante did, and that is why he mispronounced Erdogan's name. He doesn't even know how to pronounce a world leader's name. He's clearly regurgitating manufactured bullshit that has been fed to him.
Wait, you deny that Obama has given access to Muslim Brotherhood? Really? Are you this stupid about other things?
And did you know he was born in Kenya?

:cuckoo:

Way to dodge the question, good job
Hey idiot nvm that the people you righties desperately dug up that you claim are members of the muslim brotherhood in the Obama administration actually are NOT members of the muslim brotherhood and held high security clearances during the Bush administration as well.

So they got promoted huh? There's NO WAY that's because they were doing a good job right?

Take your tinfoil hat off and get out of the fetal position you rube.

Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated All Of Our National Security Agencies

I recognize you as one of Bibi's bitches:

Just so you know
According to USAF Colonel Karen Kwiatkwoski , he Istraelis are the ones who have infiltrated the Pentagon.
Well what do you know.....Karen U. Kwiatkowski, née Unger, (born September 24, 1960) is an American activist and commentator!

YEP, she was not going to keep her mouth shut

The new Pentagon papers

A high-ranking military officer reveals how Defense Department extremists suppressed information and twisted the truth to drive the country to war.

Last edited:

Just so you know
According to USAF Colonel Karen Kwiatkwoski , he Istraelis are the ones who have infiltrated the Pentagon.
Well what do you know.....Karen U. Kwiatkowski, née Unger, (born September 24, 1960) is an American activist and commentator!

YEP, she was not going to keep his mouth shut

The new Pentagon papers

A high-ranking military officer reveals how Defense Department extremists suppressed information and twisted the truth to drive the country to war.

I am sorry. That is difficult to read. Could you maybe enlarge the font again? Gee, thanks.

Just so you know

The new Pentagon papers

Left wing Lesbian activist that was promoted in accordance with Obuma FIRING over 200 HIGH RANKING military personnel to put into place HAND PICKED leftists of his choosing to do his bidding!.... What a bitch when the plan is known, and for quite sometime now...

• Obama Fired Military Officers Because He 'Fears a Coup' ( ...
    john-gaultier.blogspot.com/2013/07/obama-fired-military-officers...
    • 65 posts ·
    • By JOHN GAULTIER'S FEROCIOUS CONSERVATIVE BULLETIN
    Jul 19, 2013 · >>>> 7 High Ranking Military Officers Fired By Obama, ... They have been fired over various things ranging from sexual harassment ... replacing Col. Eric ...

Just so you know

The new Pentagon papers

Left wing Lesbian activist that was promoted in accordance with Obuma FIRING over 200 HIGH RANKING military personnel to put into place HAND PICKED leftists of his choosing to do his bidding!.... What a bitch when the plan is known, and for quite sometime now...

• 65 posts ·
      Jul 19, 2013 · >>>> 7 High Ranking Military Officers Fired By Obama, ... They have been fired over various things ranging from sexual harassment ... replacing Col. Eric ...

In July of last year, after just over 20 years of service, I retired as a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force. I had served as a communications officer in the field and in acquisition programs, as a speechwriter for the National Security Agency director, and on the Headquarters Air Force and the office of the secretary of defense staffs covering African affairs. I had completed Air Command and Staff College and Navy War College seminar programs, two master’s degrees, and everything but my Ph.D. dissertation in world politics at Catholic University. I regarded my military vocation as interesting, rewarding and apolitical. My career started in 1978 with the smooth seduction of a full four-year ROTC scholarship. It ended with 10 months of duty in a strange new country, observing up close and personal a process of decision making for war not sanctioned by the Constitution we had all sworn to uphold. Ben Franklin’s comment that the Constitutional Convention of 1787 in Philadelphia had delivered “a republic, madam, if you can keep it” would come to have special meaning.

Just so you know

The new Pentagon papers

• 65 posts ·

In July of last year, after just over 20 years of service, I retired as a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force. I had served as a communications officer in the field and in acquisition programs, as a speechwriter for the National Security Agency director, and on the Headquarters Air Force and the office of the secretary of defense staffs covering African affairs. I had completed Air Command and Staff College and Navy War College seminar programs, two master’s degrees, and everything but my Ph.D. dissertation in world politics at Catholic University. I regarded my military vocation as interesting, rewarding and apolitical. My career started in 1978 with the smooth seduction of a full four-year ROTC scholarship. It ended with 10 months of duty in a strange new country, observing up close and personal a process of decision making for war not sanctioned by the Constitution we had all sworn to uphold. Ben Franklin’s comment that the Constitutional Convention of 1787 in Philadelphia had delivered “a republic, madam, if you can keep it” would come to have special meaning.

Oh, because she has a Ph.D we are supposed to believe her...as we take those in college with a Ph.D as EXPERTS in subversion....perhaps....She's a lesbian, lying, left wing activist now! Sorry!

Just so you know

The new Pentagon papers

• 65 posts ·

Oh, because she has a Ph.D we are supposed to believe her...as we take those in college with a Ph.D as EXPERTS in subversion....perhaps....She's a lesbian, lying, left wing activist now! Sorry!

"From May 2002 until February 2003, I observed firsthand the formation of the Pentagon’s Office of Special Plans and watched the latter stages of the neoconservative capture of the policy-intelligence nexus in the run-up to the invasion of Iraq. This seizure of the reins of U.S. Middle East policy was directly visible to many of us working in the Near East South Asia policy office, and yet there seemed to be little any of us could do about it.

I saw a narrow and deeply flawed policy favored by some executive appointees in the Pentagon used to manipulate and pressurize the traditional relationship between policymakers in the Pentagon and U.S. intelligence agencies."

upload_2015-2-6_19-18-55.jpeg

Future Freedom Foundation a left leaning libertarian foundation....No, absolutely NO AGENDA with this bitch! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yea, he sounds like a real qualified individual. Here are two quotes on him from Wikipedia..

"You know in the Navy in the late nineteen hundreds, homosexuality was rampant in the United States Navy. It was so bad that mothers would not let their sons enlist in the Navy until the Navy cleaned its act up ... On board ship the Navy found that there are three things unacceptable to good order and discipline and its impact on readiness. You cannot have a thief aboard, you cannot have a drug-user or a drug-pusher and we found out you could not have a homosexual."

On 14 November 2012, Lyons speculated that the death ofAmbassador StevensinBenghaziwas the result of a bungled attempt to have Stevens kidnapped byAnsar al-Shariato facilitate a prisoner exchange resulting in the release ofOmar Abdel-Rahman.[5]

He would have been much more believable pre-civil war.

For those who don't want to listen to nine minutes of piss guzzling, the long-retired old geezer they dusted off did not provide a shred of evidence that "every one of our intelligence agencies" have been penetrated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

It is a nine minute screed of regurgitated manufactured bullshit, including an allusion to the completely bogus assertion that John Brennan is a "Muslim convert".

Holy fuck, this guy is out of touch.

The video is a textbook case of the Argument from Authority Fallacy and should be shown in every Critical Thinking 101 class.
The old man just wanted to say penetrate, then proclaim,,SEX, I used to have seeeex....

Forum List

Back