4-Star Admiral Slams Obama: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated All Of Our National Security Agencies

He sounds perfectly correct to me....

Of course he does. You both drink from the same piss bucket. You have the same desire to believe the same horseshit. The same confirmation biases.

That's why you both fell for the captioned-for-dummies photo.

And you don't seem to see it our way.... now who would have thought a cowardly, piss ant, subversive would disagree with a military hero.... Certainly I'd have to think twice about it...times up, I did!

B9FLHFGIEAA0qfn.jpg

You giving up on Putin already? Oh, he will be upset that you are cheating on him.

Yea, he sounds like a real qualified individual. Here are two quotes on him from Wikipedia..

"You know in the Navy in the late nineteen hundreds, homosexuality was rampant in the United States Navy. It was so bad that mothers would not let their sons enlist in the Navy until the Navy cleaned its act up ... On board ship the Navy found that there are three things unacceptable to good order and discipline and its impact on readiness. You cannot have a thief aboard, you cannot have a drug-user or a drug-pusher and we found out you could not have a homosexual."

On 14 November 2012, Lyons speculated that the death ofAmbassador StevensinBenghaziwas the result of a bungled attempt to have Stevens kidnapped byAnsar al-Shariato facilitate a prisoner exchange resulting in the release ofOmar Abdel-Rahman.[5]

He would have been much more believable pre-civil war.
Why do you think they called them seamen on the poop deck...?

Adm. Lyons mispronounces the Turkish president's name and takes a comment Erdogan made completely out of context ("Islam is Islam"), in exactly the same way USMB poster Vigilante did on this forum the other day, which strongly suggests they are both drinking from the same bucket of piss.

Lyons must have seen the same captioned photo for dummies Vigilante did, and that is why he mispronounced Erdogan's name. He doesn't even know how to pronounce a world leader's name. He's clearly regurgitating manufactured bullshit that has been fed to him.
Wait, you deny that Obama has given access to Muslim Brotherhood? Really? Are you this stupid about other things?
That was McCain that had a love affair with Morsi and the MB...

Well what do you know.....Karen U. Kwiatkowski, née Unger, (born September 24, 1960) is an American activist and commentator!

YEP, she was not going to keep his mouth shut

The new Pentagon papers

A high-ranking military officer reveals how Defense Department extremists suppressed information and twisted the truth to drive the country to war.

Left wing Lesbian activist that was promoted in accordance with Obuma FIRING over 200 HIGH RANKING military personnel to put into place HAND PICKED leftists of his choosing to do his bidding!.... What a bitch when the plan is known, and for quite sometime now...

• Obama Fired Military Officers Because He 'Fears a Coup' ( ...
      john-gaultier.blogspot.com/2013/07/obama-fired-military-officers...
      • 65 posts ·
      • By JOHN GAULTIER'S FEROCIOUS CONSERVATIVE BULLETIN
      Jul 19, 2013 · >>>> 7 High Ranking Military Officers Fired By Obama, ... They have been fired over various things ranging from sexual harassment ... replacing Col. Eric ...

In July of last year, after just over 20 years of service, I retired as a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force. I had served as a communications officer in the field and in acquisition programs, as a speechwriter for the National Security Agency director, and on the Headquarters Air Force and the office of the secretary of defense staffs covering African affairs. I had completed Air Command and Staff College and Navy War College seminar programs, two master’s degrees, and everything but my Ph.D. dissertation in world politics at Catholic University. I regarded my military vocation as interesting, rewarding and apolitical. My career started in 1978 with the smooth seduction of a full four-year ROTC scholarship. It ended with 10 months of duty in a strange new country, observing up close and personal a process of decision making for war not sanctioned by the Constitution we had all sworn to uphold. Ben Franklin’s comment that the Constitutional Convention of 1787 in Philadelphia had delivered “a republic, madam, if you can keep it” would come to have special meaning.

Oh, because she has a Ph.D we are supposed to believe her...as we take those in college with a Ph.D as EXPERTS in subversion....perhaps....She's a lesbian, lying, left wing activist now! Sorry!

"From May 2002 until February 2003, I observed firsthand the formation of the Pentagon’s Office of Special Plans and watched the latter stages of the neoconservative capture of the policy-intelligence nexus in the run-up to the invasion of Iraq. This seizure of the reins of U.S. Middle East policy was directly visible to many of us working in the Near East South Asia policy office, and yet there seemed to be little any of us could do about it.

I saw a narrow and deeply flawed policy favored by some executive appointees in the Pentagon used to manipulate and pressurize the traditional relationship between policymakers in the Pentagon and U.S. intelligence agencies."
That is because they were following the advice of the Heritage Foundation.....

The new Pentagon papers

A high-ranking military officer reveals how Defense Department extremists suppressed information and twisted the truth to drive the country to war.

Left wing Lesbian activist that was promoted in accordance with Obuma FIRING over 200 HIGH RANKING military personnel to put into place HAND PICKED leftists of his choosing to do his bidding!.... What a bitch when the plan is known, and for quite sometime now...

• 65 posts ·
      Jul 19, 2013 · >>>> 7 High Ranking Military Officers Fired By Obama, ... They have been fired over various things ranging from sexual harassment ... replacing Col. Eric ...

In July of last year, after just over 20 years of service, I retired as a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force. I had served as a communications officer in the field and in acquisition programs, as a speechwriter for the National Security Agency director, and on the Headquarters Air Force and the office of the secretary of defense staffs covering African affairs. I had completed Air Command and Staff College and Navy War College seminar programs, two master’s degrees, and everything but my Ph.D. dissertation in world politics at Catholic University. I regarded my military vocation as interesting, rewarding and apolitical. My career started in 1978 with the smooth seduction of a full four-year ROTC scholarship. It ended with 10 months of duty in a strange new country, observing up close and personal a process of decision making for war not sanctioned by the Constitution we had all sworn to uphold. Ben Franklin’s comment that the Constitutional Convention of 1787 in Philadelphia had delivered “a republic, madam, if you can keep it” would come to have special meaning.

Oh, because she has a Ph.D we are supposed to believe her...as we take those in college with a Ph.D as EXPERTS in subversion....perhaps....She's a lesbian, lying, left wing activist now! Sorry!

"From May 2002 until February 2003, I observed firsthand the formation of the Pentagon’s Office of Special Plans and watched the latter stages of the neoconservative capture of the policy-intelligence nexus in the run-up to the invasion of Iraq. This seizure of the reins of U.S. Middle East policy was directly visible to many of us working in the Near East South Asia policy office, and yet there seemed to be little any of us could do about it.

I saw a narrow and deeply flawed policy favored by some executive appointees in the Pentagon used to manipulate and pressurize the traditional relationship between policymakers in the Pentagon and U.S. intelligence agencies."

• 65 posts ·

I like your reply

The new Pentagon papers

• 65 posts ·

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5527.htm
He are the major neocrazies, most of them are of the zionist persuasion

Elliott Abrams

Richard L. Armitage

William J. Bennett

Jeffrey Bergner

John Bolton

Paula Dobriansky

Francis Fukuyama

Robert Kagan

Zalmay Khalilzad

William Kristol

Richard Perle

Peter W. Rodman

Donald Rumsfeld

William Schneider, Jr.

Vin Weber

Paul Wolfowitz

R. James Woolsey

Robert B. Zoellick

Adm. Lyons mispronounces the Turkish president's name and takes a comment Erdogan made completely out of context ("Islam is Islam"), in exactly the same way USMB poster Vigilante did on this forum the other day, which strongly suggests they are both drinking from the same bucket of piss.

Lyons must have seen the same captioned photo for dummies Vigilante did, and that is why he mispronounced Erdogan's name. He doesn't even know how to pronounce a world leader's name. He's clearly regurgitating manufactured bullshit that has been fed to him.
Wait, you deny that Obama has given access to Muslim Brotherhood? Really? Are you this stupid about other things?
And did you know he was born in Kenya?

:cuckoo:

Way to dodge the question, good job
Hey idiot nvm that the people you righties desperately dug up that you claim are members of the muslim brotherhood in the Obama administration actually are NOT members of the muslim brotherhood and held high security clearances during the Bush administration as well.

So they got promoted huh? There's NO WAY that's because they were doing a good job right?

Take your tinfoil hat off and get out of the fetal position you rube.

Im not against asking the question .

Huma Mahmood Abedin served on the board of the Muslim Student Association at George Washington University in 1997, a year after she was hired to work on Clinton’s staff.
Subsequently, Abedin served as the “body woman” to manage Hillary’s personal needs during her 2008 campaign for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination.
n the first term of the Obama administration, Abedin served as deputy chief of staff for Secretary of State Clinton.
Shoebat pointed out there is “overwhelming evidence” the Muslim Student Association is a Muslim Brotherhood front.
The David Horowitz Freedom Center’s Terror Awareness Project pointed to documents seized by the FBI and entered as evidence in a Texas court showing the Muslim Student Association is “a legacy project of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

The report says the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood has always been the establishment of a world global Islamic state.

“The Brotherhood is an organization formed by Hitler-admiring Muslim named Hasan al-Bannain in Egypt in 1928. It was designed to function as the spear point of the Islamo-fascist movement and its crusade against the West. The Brotherhood spawned al-Qaida and Hamas. Its doctrines make up the core of the terrorist jihad conducted by organizations such as Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Hamas, and the government of Iran. Its agendas have been clear since its creation: infiltration, subversion and global terror with world conquest as the goal.”
Read more at Muslim Brotherhood ties to White House resurface

Hey idiot nvm that the people you righties desperately dug up that you claim are members of the muslim brotherhood in the Obama administration actually are NOT members of the muslim brotherhood and held high security clearances during the Bush administration as well.

So they got promoted huh? There's NO WAY that's because they were doing a good job right?

Huma Mahmood Abedin served on the board of the Muslim Student Association at George Washington University in 1997, a year after she was hired to work on Clinton’s staff.
Subsequently, Abedin served as the “body woman” to manage Hillary’s personal needs during her 2008 campaign for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination.
n the first term of the Obama administration, Abedin served as deputy chief of staff for Secretary of State Clinton.
Shoebat pointed out there is “overwhelming evidence” the Muslim Student Association is a Muslim Brotherhood front.
The David Horowitz Freedom Center’s Terror Awareness Project pointed to documents seized by the FBI and entered as evidence in a Texas court showing the Muslim Student Association is “a legacy project of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

The report says the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood has always been the establishment of a world global Islamic state.

“The Brotherhood is an organization formed by Hitler-admiring Muslim named Hasan al-Bannain in Egypt in 1928. It was designed to function as the spear point of the Islamo-fascist movement and its crusade against the West. The Brotherhood spawned al-Qaida and Hamas. Its doctrines make up the core of the terrorist jihad conducted by organizations such as Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Hamas, and the government of Iran. Its agendas have been clear since its creation: infiltration, subversion and global terror with world conquest as the goal.”
Wow you're dragging that failed teaper nonsense back out? Did you know there's not a shred of evidence that she's had anything to do with the muslim brotherhood? Did you know that prominent republicans have come out and denounced the absolute nutjobs who think she is involved in the muslim brotherhood? Did you know that Michelle Bachmann, who started this conspiracy theory, is absolutely batshit insane?

Seek help please.

They sent another of Bibi's Bitches:

Colonel Kwiatskowski (cont)

To begin with, I was introduced to Bill Luti, assistant secretary of defense for NESA. A tall, thin, nervously intelligent man, he welcomed me into the fold. I knew little about him. Because he was a recently retired naval captain and now high-level Bush appointee, the common assumption was that he had connections, if not capability. I would later find out that when Dick Cheney was secretary of defense over a decade earlier, Luti was his aide. He had also been a military aide to Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich during the Clinton years and had completed his Ph.D. at the Fletcher School at Tufts University. While his Navy career had not granted him flag rank, he had it now and was not shy about comparing his place in the pecking order with various three- and four-star generals and admirals in and out of the Pentagon. Name dropping included references to getting this or that document over to Scooter, or responding to one of Scooter’s requests right away. Scooter, I would find out later, was I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby, the vice president’s chief of staff.
"

I'm not 100% I believe everything that Colonel Kwiatskowski says, but I've heard a number of interviews with her that I thought were very interesting. She's interviewed a number of times for the documentary "Why We Fight", which is excellent, in my opinion.

On the other hand, Admiral Lyons has spent the 30 years since he retired from the Navy making himself less and less relevant. He's the same guy who was pushing the Benghazi-arms deal-blind sheik nonsense that so many here have swallowed whole.

I'm not 100% I believe everything that Colonel Kwiatskowski says, but I've heard a number of interviews with her that I thought were very interesting. She's interviewed a number of times for the documentary "Why We Fight", which is excellent, in my opinion.

On the other hand, Admiral Lyons has spent the 30 years since he retired from the Navy making himself less and less relevant. He's the same guy who was pushing the Benghazi-arms deal-blind sheik nonsense that so many here have swallowed whole.
images

Karen Kwiatkowski, a specialist on the Middle East and retired U.S. Air Force lieutenant colonel who "spent her final four and a half years in uniform working at the Pentagon," worked "from May 2002 through February 2003 in the office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy, Near East/South Asia and Special Plans" at the Department of Defense. Since retiring, she has become a noted critic of the U.S. government's involvement in Iraq. [1] [2]

images

Karen Kwiatkowski, a specialist on the Middle East and retired U.S. Air Force lieutenant colonel who "spent her final four and a half years in uniform working at the Pentagon," worked "from May 2002 through February 2003 in the office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy, Near East/South Asia and Special Plans" at the Department of Defense. Since retiring, she has become a noted critic of the U.S. government's involvement in Iraq. [1] [2]

Yes, as I said before, I know who she is.

images

Yes, as I said before, I know who she is.

"Co-workers who had watched the transition from Clintonista to Bushite shared conversations and stories indicating that something deliberate and manipulative was happening to NESA. Key professional personnel, longtime civilian professionals holding the important billets in NESA, were replaced early on during the transition. Longtime officer director Joe McMillan was reassigned to the National Defense University. The director’s job in the time of transition was to help bring the newly appointed deputy assistant secretary up to speed, ensure office continuity, act as a resource relating to regional histories and policies, and help identify the best ways to maintain course or to implement change. Removing such a critical continuity factor was not only unusual but also seemed like willful handicapping. It was the first signal of radical change."

Wow you're dragging that failed teaper nonsense back out? Did you know there's not a shred of evidence that she's had anything to do with the muslim brotherhood? Did you know that prominent republicans have come out and denounced the absolute nutjobs who think she is involved in the muslim brotherhood? Did you know that Michelle Bachmann, who started this conspiracy theory, is absolutely batshit insane?

Seek help please.

Due to her family ties she could never be a member of the CIA, she would fail the vetting. but she can get inside the white house no problem. Yeah, in the ex Soviet union they called political critics Crazy, and locked them away in Mental assylums. Do you really care what main stream prominent Republicans think?

Forum List

Back