4 Month Michigan Audit Shows Result Was Right

"Fuck off...."
Ah yes, a sure sign of lack-of-confidence in one's convictions is reaching back to 'Juvie Detention-speak'.

So, in my opinion, that poster is not going to ---(unwilling? unable?) ----add to the discussion on the report by Michigan that after 250 audits of the 2020 vote they found inconsequential discrepancies between the 'certified' vote and the now 'audited' vote.

And that discredits the oft-touted 'Stop-the-Steal-By-Sending-Us-Money' sales pitch of the conmen and grifters who have promoted the election-fraud conspiracy.

IMHO
You sure post stupid shit.

Those running an election should never audit that election. You need people who had nothing to do with that election and no axe to grind doing the audit.

Ah, poster Claudette, have you ever worked a precinct election? Done anything more than go in and vote?

If not, well, I'm here to tell you, those folks who do work elections take their responsibilities very very seriously.

I have worked elections. I personally know a couple dozen folks who have worked the election days.
Those who do not recognize the earnestness and sense of responsibility of the workers there....well, they either never voted so as to see that focus; or they are so blinded by partisanship that they will ONLY see what they WANT to see.

As far as Michigan's audit, I'll go by the statement made in the Detroit Free Press, to wit:

"More than 1,300 Republican, Democratic, and non-partisan election clerks participated in the audits, working across the aisle to review one another’s procedures, ballots and machines in coordination with the state Bureau of Elections."

1,300 people!....of both parties, and of no party.....worked together. And reviewed each other's work. Ballots from Michigan's 4,800+ precincts, spread across 83 counties as much as 650+ miles apart!

And poster Claudette is implying that those 1,300 Republicans and Democrats and others conspired to cheat Don Trump and throw the election to Joe Biden?

In my humble opinion, the poster Claudette is naïve, or willfully ignoring common sense.
Counting illegal ballots one hundred times doesn’t make illegal ballots valid

"Fuck off...."
Ah yes, a sure sign of lack-of-confidence in one's convictions is reaching back to 'Juvie Detention-speak'.

So, in my opinion, that poster is not going to ---(unwilling? unable?) ----add to the discussion on the report by Michigan that after 250 audits of the 2020 vote they found inconsequential discrepancies between the 'certified' vote and the now 'audited' vote.

And that discredits the oft-touted 'Stop-the-Steal-By-Sending-Us-Money' sales pitch of the conmen and grifters who have promoted the election-fraud conspiracy.

IMHO
What is the average I.Q. of a turd?

Those running an election should never audit that election. You need people who had nothing to do with that election and no axe to grind doing the audit.

Ah, poster Claudette, have you ever worked a precinct election? Done anything more than go in and vote?

If not, well, I'm here to tell you, those folks who do work elections take their responsibilities very very seriously.

I have worked elections. I personally know a couple dozen folks who have worked the election days.
Those who do not recognize the earnestness and sense of responsibility of the workers there....well, they either never voted so as to see that focus; or they are so blinded by partisanship that they will ONLY see what they WANT to see.

As far as Michigan's audit, I'll go by the statement made in the Detroit Free Press, to wit:

"More than 1,300 Republican, Democratic, and non-partisan election clerks participated in the audits, working across the aisle to review one another’s procedures, ballots and machines in coordination with the state Bureau of Elections."

1,300 people!....of both parties, and of no party.....worked together. And reviewed each other's work. Ballots from Michigan's 4,800+ precincts, spread across 83 counties as much as 650+ miles apart!

And poster Claudette is implying that those 1,300 Republicans and Democrats and others conspired to cheat Don Trump and throw the election to Joe Biden?

In my humble opinion, the poster Claudette is naïve, or willfully ignoring common sense.
In yer wet, wild dreams it does.

"Fuck off...."

IMHO

Definitely higher than Orangecat's.

"Fuck off...."

IMHO

Definitely higher than Orangecat's.
I was wondering how he knew?

Which "illegal ballots" did you have in mind?
Which county?
Which precinct?
And how would you know they were illegal?
How do you know they were counted 100 times .... or less?

Batter up, poster jc456.

You have 10 voters.
You count 11 ballots.
You recount and still find 11 ballots.

Must be legit....

20210115_215929.jpg

Dominion voting machines print out a paper ballot. The person gets to verify that who he voted for is the one the ballot recorded.

Any error, whether by the person voting or the touch screen, or anything else is caught when the person verifies his ballot is accurate, before having it tabulated.

The only way for the machine to "flip" votes, is for the printed names, and the barcoded vote to be different. And the hand recounts proved none of the votes were "flipped"
Stop regurgitating lies that have been spoon-fed to the useful idiot class.
It's been explained a million times, why voting machines, even the touch screens, print out a paper ballot, and it's the paper ballot that gets tabulated.

They still don't understand, it's why they're Trump voters.
I smell a rat------------------Why would any elections person do a "risk limited audited" 18,000 vote recount but skip the final 78 votes to avoid doing a legal FULL RECOUNT? Something isn't right here---something about those 78 votes is significant.

Dominion voting machines print out a paper ballot. The person gets to verify that who he voted for is the one the ballot recorded.

Any error, whether by the person voting or the touch screen, or anything else is caught when the person verifies his ballot is accurate, before having it tabulated.

The only way for the machine to "flip" votes, is for the printed names, and the barcoded vote to be different. And the hand recounts proved none of the votes were "flipped"
Stop regurgitating lies that have been spoon-fed to the useful idiot class.
It's been explained a million times, why voting machines, even the touch screens, print out a paper ballot, and it's the paper ballot that gets tabulated.

They still don't understand, it's why they're Trump voters.
I smell a rat------------------Why would any elections person do a "risk limited audited" 18,000 vote recount but skip the final 78 votes to avoid doing a legal FULL RECOUNT? Something isn't right here---something about those 78 votes is significant.

Lets be clear to when compared to earlier articles about the the audit----before the audit. They were using the term "zeo margin risk-limiting audit"............ZERO MARGIN is an accounting term and RISK LIMITING is an audit term.

Zero marginal cost describes a situation where an additional unit can be produced without any increase in the total cost of production.

A risk-limiting audit (RLA) is one way of checking whether computers tallied an election accurately. It involves (1) storing paper ballots securely until they can be checked, (2) manually comparing a statistical sample of paper ballots to the computers' records for those same ballots, and (3) checking whether all the computer records of ballots in the election were totalled correctly.

Are they saying that they ordered a recount of 18,000 ballots and when they did the recount ---the other 78 mysteriously showed up (or disappeared) in the batch but instead of inspecting them proving election fraud-----that they ignored the 78 losing the "full audit" certification? Am I reading this right?

Last edited:

Which "illegal ballots" did you have in mind?
Which county?
Which precinct?
And how would you know they were illegal?
How do you know they were counted 100 times .... or less?

Batter up, poster jc456.
The fact they were past Election Day

but skip the final 78 votes to avoid doing a legal FULL RECOUNT? Something isn't right here---something about those 78 votes is significant.

First, a caveat: I have not done a deep dive on Michigan's ballot count by precinct (after all, there are well over 4,000).

But that won't stop me from speculating.....which seems to be well-plowed ground on this venue.
So, perhaps the "something-about-those-78-votes-is-significant" is that they are, hold for it, ----- insignificant.

Meaning, after counting 17,922 ballots the numbers show that whoever is leading in that precinct is leading by 278 votes. So counting the last 78....regardless of which candidate gets them, all of them, or part of them.......well, it ain't gonna make a damn difference in who was the winner in that particular precinct.

Anyway, that seems fairly plausible to me.

The Trump zombies will deny anything legitimate because they are poor and sore losers..

Worse than that they are unAmerican.
Says the party of censorship, high unemployment, energy dependence, open borders, and useless wars.

Have you been censored? Jobs are picking up rapidly. You are ignorant about the oil business and that's putting it mildly. The borders are not open.. Only essential personnel have been allowed entry for the past year... and NOBODY has started any wars.

but skip the final 78 votes to avoid doing a legal FULL RECOUNT? Something isn't right here---something about those 78 votes is significant.

First, a caveat: I have not done a deep dive on Michigan's ballot count by precinct (after all, there are well over 4,000).

But that won't stop me from speculating.....which seems to be well-plowed ground on this venue.
So, perhaps the "something-about-those-78-votes-is-significant" is that they are, hold for it, ----- insignificant.

Meaning, after counting 17,922 ballots the numbers show that whoever is leading in that precinct is leading by 278 votes. So counting the last 78....regardless of which candidate gets them, all of them, or part of them.......well, it ain't gonna make a damn difference in who was the winner in that particular precinct.

I have no clue what you are babbling about. I have read several articles regarding the audit being scheduled (which

MY BULLSHIT Meter is SCREAMING something is up with the 78 ballots and the corrupt Michigan Secretary of State's word choices is showing deception.

They audited 18,000 sample ballots (not 4000 counties)----------but needed just 78 more for a full recount ballot...which means a total of 18,078 ballots. When they initiated the audit--they were just gunning for 18,000 ballot which I suspect was at the time enough to qualify for a FULL RECOUNT ballot otherwise why waste time on doing a less than a full recount. Unless a full recount--triggers something else that BENSON is now trying to hide.

It has nothing to do with who got the ballots. It has do with 18,000 statistical sample ballots becoming 18,078 ballots. Or 17, 922 if they are missing the 78 ballots instead of adding them in. Their RLA audit requires them to have the original paper ballots to compare with the computer totals. 18,000 paper ballots should be saying 18,000 computer ballots during the audit----but now they are talking about not wanting to add in the 78 ballots needed for full certification because of lack of time to finish up the 78? No way in hell. Something is up with these 78 ballots---something very major is up with them.

18,000 has become 18,078 needed for a full audit. What the fuck is up with these 78 and where the fuck did they come from? When they do these Rla audits the whole point is the ballots are supposed to line up with the computer tallies--the two numbers aren't aligning up then that means the election is invalid. And why is this crooked elections Sec of State babbling nonsense about not having the time to count the 78 with 1300 staff supposedly working on this 4 months already?

Last edited:
No way in hell. Something is up with these 78 ballots---something very major is up with them..........
What the fuck is up with these 78 and where the fuck did they come from?
............................................................................................................

Ah, poster Soup, I think I may be able to help on those highly prized 78 votes.
But.....and you need to know this up front----it will cost the Trump Campaign (and you if you wish to invest), anyway, it will cost $2,680,000 to nail 'em down.

You ask, 'How da hell did you come up with that gypsy number......two point six eight million?
Good question.
Glad you asked.

Here's the arithmetic (and I got this from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel ):

Don Trump paid $3,000,000 for a re-count in Wisconsin.
And after all the ballots were fine-toothed ....... it was determined that Joe Biden gained (yeah, I know, it' a pisser, ain't it?)......anyway, Joe Biden gained 87 MORE votes.

So I did the math, and then pro-rated.
Wisconsin's new 87 votes cost our Ace Businessman/Gameshow Host approximately $34,500 per vote.....which then went to the other guy.
I then extrapolated,
T'wasn't hard.

You still at the table for this, poster Soup?
Or are you folding your cards?
If still here, then pony up.
We will take your check.

.................................................................................................................

"Biden gains 87 votes in Trump's $3 million Wisconsin recount as Dane County wraps up review."

Milwaukee Journal Sentinal.....November 29th, 2020

Forum List

Back