4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

I wouldn't want to be your neighbor, chances are if you had to defend your home with a hunting rifle I would return fire at your home because I would have thought you were shooting at me when the projectile you fired went through my walls.

That was not the question. Why do nutters avoid the question so often?

Because your comment disqualifies you from asking such a question.
Anyone who has some firearms experience knows that a hunting rifle should not be used as a home defense weapon.
Granted if that's all you have it's better than nothing, but I wouldn't advise anyone to use one.

It is difficult, but I think we are making headway.

I could defend my home with a hunting rifle. Couldn't you?

r-SCHOOL-SHOOTER-ADAM-LANZA-large570.jpg

NEWTOWN, Conn. -- Adam Lanza used a semiautomatic Bushmaster .223 rifle during his rampage through Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday, firing dozens of high-velocity rounds as he killed 20 children and six adults, authorities said Sunday.

Lanza, 20, carried "many high-capacity clips" for the lightweight military-style rifle, Lt. Paul Vance, a spokesman for the Connecticut State Police, told The Huffington Post in an email. Two handguns and a shotgun were also recovered at the scene.

More: School Shooter Adam Lanza Used Military-Style Bushmaster Rifle
oh and huffy puffy is legit?

other than the fact that you disagree with them on principle, what has HUGGINGTON ever lied about?

thanks...

we'll wait.

Anyone who has some firearms experience knows that a hunting rifle should not be used as a home defense weapon.
Granted if that's all you have it's better than nothing, but I wouldn't advise anyone to use one.

And my comment is very simply stated.
your comment disqualifies you from asking such a question.
You show yourself for what you are unexperienced with firearms

I have 1 shotgun, that will only accept 3 rounds (the limit in my state for duck hunting). I think that would provide me with ample protection. That is if I had the time to remove the trigger lock and load it. I guess I'm not paranoid enough to keep loaded weapons under my pillow at night. It must suck that some gun loons are.

So is this story true or not? It was initially reported that the rifle was left in the car and then later changed. So what's the truth?

I'll go with what the ME said. He was the poor bastard that had to do autopsies on all those children.

But when he says I'll take that bet! somehow it doesn't count.

:lmao:

Idiot when a bet is made it's completed by the two party's agreeing on the terms.
I made the bet but their was not acceptance. If so show it or stop acting like a little brat that the adults want let have it's way.

obvious welshing ass spelunker is obvious

Just because you agree with the idiot doesn't make him right, it just makes you look like an idiot also.

You have members on this forum, such as bigrebnc who says he will kill a police officer if he comes up to his door on his property... and that is enough "harm" done to him for him to kill because the police officer would have no business being there UNLESS he had the intention to harm bigrebnc. How about with you?

How fucking nutjob can you get with all your bullets?

Speaking of bullets......I think you'll have less of a fight if you change ammo laws instead of gun laws. You have to have a permit to purchase ammo and all rounds must be accounted for. You'd get less of a fight from people.

The nutters will just love that idea.

Regardless, you want to take away gun rights and you have to amend the constitution to do it. Nobody said anything about bullets.

Just make ammo harder to get. If you want to practice you go to a certified range and buy wad-cutters or whatever ammo you need from them. You turn in your casings when you leave. If you want to keep your own ammo at your home you're only allowed to keep enough to defend your home. Some gun enthusiasts buy thousands of rounds. Black powder ammo would be the only type you could have a large stock of. Nobody's toes gets stepped on and they get to keep their guns.

Nope. The anti-gun folks would be as much against this idea as the pro gun folks. The anti-gun folks just love throwing their weight around and the pro-gun folks just want to be left alone.

Speaking of bullets......I think you'll have less of a fight if you change ammo laws instead of gun laws. You have to have a permit to purchase ammo and all rounds must be accounted for. You'd get less of a fight from people.

Regardless, you want to take away gun rights and you have to amend the constitution to do it. Nobody said anything about bullets.

Just make ammo harder to get. If you want to practice you go to a certified range and buy wad-cutters or whatever ammo you need from them. You turn in your casings when you leave. If you want to keep your own ammo at your home you're only allowed to keep enough to defend your home. Some gun enthusiasts buy thousands of rounds. Black powder ammo would be the only type you could have a large stock of. Nobody's toes gets stepped on and they get to keep their guns.

Nope. The anti-gun folks would be as much against this idea as the pro gun folks. The anti-gun folks just love throwing their weight around and the pro-gun folks just want to be left alone.

You ever hear of Chris Rock?

Quote by Chris Rock: You don

Chris Rock? Isn't he that progressive hero asshole crying he'll pay higher taxes while fighting tooth and nail not pay the 15milliion in back taxes he owes?

Who's Chris Rock?

Idiot when a bet is made it's completed by the two party's agreeing on the terms.
I made the bet but their was not acceptance. If so show it or stop acting like a little brat that the adults want let have it's way.

You are the second one to be taken out.

Nice job, nice job. Bigrebnc, you have no honor. YOu wont even admit you are wrong here in this thread. Sadly, those kids were killed with that AR-15. Hey dumb ass, here is a thought, listen to what the coroner says, not some fucking reporter....Dumb ass.

You are the second one to be taken out.

Nice job, nice job. Bigrebnc, you have no honor. YOu wont even admit you are wrong here in this thread. Sadly, those kids were killed with that AR-15. Hey dumb ass, here is a thought, listen to what the coroner says, not some fucking reporter....Dumb ass.

Taken out? Seems he was to chickenshit to take the bet when called on it. So who took whom out?

Forum List

Back