4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

I did? Earlier when?

It is possible. But that does not remove the fact that I have been busting the dummy's balls over to, too and two for a good month now. Eat shit.

And you're even a bigger dummy to think I give a shit.,
At least I know the difference between an assault rifle and one that isn't.

I know what an assault rifle is. Why would you say something so obviously wrong?

OK how many assault rifles were used in the last three mass shootings?

Der....de der der der.

Let me guess.

Zero?

So you'll refrain from assault weapons ban support since no assault weapon has been used in any mass shootings?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, STOP THE CLOCK!

There were assault weapons, as defined by our legal system, used in those mass shootings. Assault rifles? No. Assault weapons....yep.

You might be just a wee bit stupid.

Der....de der der der.

Let me guess.

Zero?

So you'll refrain from assault weapons ban support since no assault weapon has been used in any mass shootings?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, STOP THE CLOCK!

There were assault weapons, as defined by our legal system, used in those mass shootings. Assault rifles? No. Assault weapons....yep.

You might be just a wee bit stupid.

oh so you don't know what an assault rifle is?
That's what I thought.

Would the Bushmaster .223 have fallen under the previous federal assault weapons ban? The answer is obvious to any sane person...

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), or Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act, was a subtitle of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a federal law in the United States that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms, so called "assault weapons". The 10-year ban was passed by Congress on September 13, 1994, and was signed into law by President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment.

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban expired on September 13, 2004, as part of the law's sunset provision. There have been multiple attempts to renew the ban,[1] but no bill has reached the House floor for a vote.

The term, assault weapon, when used in the context of assault weapon laws refers primarily (but not exclusively) to semi-automatic firearms that possess the cosmetic features of an assault rifle that is fully automatic. Actually possessing the operational features, such as 'full-auto', changes the classification from assault weapons to Title II weapons. Merely the possession of cosmetic features is enough to warrant classification as an assault weapon. Semi-automatic firearms, when fired, automatically extract the spent cartridge casing and load the next cartridge into the chamber, ready to fire again. They do not fire automatically like a machine gun. Rather, only one round is fired with each trigger pull.[2]

In the former U.S. law, the legal term assault weapon included certain specific semi-automatic firearm models by name (e.g., Colt AR-15, TEC-9, non-select-fire AK-47s produced by three manufacturers, and Uzis) and other semi-automatic firearms because they possess a minimum set of cosmetic features from the following list of features:

More: Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Assault weapons have been used. Assault rifles have not.

Are you really this dense? They are not the same thing.

no assault weapon has been used are you that dense?

This would be a good time to admit that you, the resident expert, are wrong.

Wow you people are still debating this crap? The story was false get over it Rightyloons. With that said I am an expert whatever that means. And there was no assault weapon used.

This would be a good time to admit that you, the resident expert, are wrong.

A bushmaster carbine ar15 is not an assualt weapon it does not function the same way an assault weapon does,
Just because something looks like it does in no way means that it is.
A person dresses like a millionaire but is dirt poor, does that make him a millionaire?

You really are pretty stupid. There's a legal definition for what is an assault weapon. The AR-15 is legally considered an assault weapon. You're idiotic fantasy means nothing.

Here you go stupid I'll just reuse this

A bushmaster carbine ar15 is not an assault weapon it does not function the same way an assault weapon does,
Just because something looks like it does in no way means that it is.
A person dresses like a millionaire but is dirt poor, does that make him a millionaire

Forum List

Back