4 children killed in Trump's Syria airstrike

Because you know, CHILDREN PLAY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SECURE AIRBASE.
That is fenced in, has a trench, perimeter security, and armed guards at the gate.

If it's true it's collateral damage, a part of every war in history and a part of any war yet to be fought.

If their were children & civilians on an airstrip being used for military purposes AFTER RECEIVING A TWO HOUR WARNING BEFORE THE BOMBS DROPPED what does that tell you?

Don't be such blatantly stupid partisan dickheads

its coming from 2 trump haters.....if this was obama they would be getting on anyone who was saying what they are saying....

Can I get a leftard (any leftard) to explain to me how much the left TRULY cares about children?

I need a good laugh to start the day.

Because you know, CHILDREN PLAY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SECURE AIRBASE.
That is fenced in, has a trench, perimeter security, and armed guards at the gate.
Why do you assume that the children have to be in the middle of the airbase and not nearby? And who said the children were playing?

The airstrike against the Syrian air fields killed 9 civilians, 4 children among them. I initially thought that no civilians died, but it looks like Trump screwed up. US strikes on Syria: Donald Trump's missile attack 'kills four children' as Russia condemns 'aggression'

If true, what were kids doing on an airbase in a CZ, and whose fault is it?

And if true, other than being unfortunate, what is the issue?
Who said they were "on" the airbase? Can't they be nearby?

Threads like this expose the abject stupidity of morons & partisans.

Seriously lol. Children on a military airfield AFTER a warning.....
To those conservative idiots who pretended the kids have to necessarily be in the middle of the airbase, this excerpt is embarrassing:

another U.S. missile fell in a nearby village, around two miles away from the airbase, killing four civilians, including one child., Syria has claimed that children were among a number of civilians killed in a U.S. missile strike

Considering they were precise strikes, no. They hit within a 3 meter circle of their coordinates. If they wanted them to they could fly through a door.

The airstrike against the Syrian air fields killed 9 civilians, 4 children among them. I initially thought that no civilians died, but it looks like Trump screwed up. US strikes on Syria: Donald Trump's missile attack 'kills four children' as Russia condemns 'aggression'

If true, what were kids doing on an airbase in a CZ, and whose fault is it?

And if true, other than being unfortunate, what is the issue?
Who said they were "on" the airbase? Can't they be nearby?

What is embarrassing is your not knowing the accuracy of a tomahawk missile strike.
Threads like this expose the abject stupidity of morons & partisans.

Seriously lol. Children on a military airfield AFTER a warning.....
To those conservative idiots who pretended the kids have to necessarily be in the middle of the airbase, this excerpt is embarrassing:

another U.S. missile fell in a nearby village, around two miles away from the airbase, killing four civilians, including one child., Syria has claimed that children were among a number of civilians killed in a U.S. missile strike

I don't trust anything anyone from anywhere over there says. For all I know ASS blew up Civilians (again) to blame it on the USA. Good-day to all and good-night on this one. Close the books. You can Trust your car to the man who wears the star.........la de da. I will trust our guys.

I am too lazy to try to find the link. But I "heard" the missles took 30 min to launch all of them. Many of the early ones hovered.........until the last ones arrived and then all went down at same time onto airbase. Nice.

Not a good night to be called in working field service on a hanger door or filling up fuel tanks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back