4.2 million Californians have lost driver’s licenses because of unpaid fees

Ah good ole blackmail. North Carolina is good at it as well I intend to go pay my seatbelt ticket they now want 460$ for in quarters along with a go fuck yourself.
What is the first one there? It was 125 in Washington to start. Canada was 225.
162$ to begin with even if u pay it BEFORE court...same price either way. So I fuck with them lol...I have got 2 dismissed and 1 I appealed and idiots took until now to suspend my license from last July.
So it's like a moving violation there? Do you get points?
Hell here in Arizona you can get plates to ride your 4 wheeler on the street.
*Scratches NC. off of places to live*
No no points for seat belt ticket here but if you get 2 speeding tickets of over 9 mph in 1 year you get license suspended.
Damn, that's getting a bit harsh. People voted for that crap or did government just write it?
Government wrote it.

[]No no points for seat belt ticket here but if you get 2 speeding tickets of over 9 mph in 1 year you get license suspended.

Interesting - and makes sense. We need to crack down on speeders. They are killers.

[]No no points for seat belt ticket here but if you get 2 speeding tickets of over 9 mph in 1 year you get license suspended.

Interesting - and makes sense. We need to crack down on speeders. They are killers.
Oh I want the drunks and stack them like cord wood. The city I lived next to was the FIRST in the nation to go .08. Drunks need to start losing cars.

In Sweden if you flunk your roadside test? They take your car RIGHT THERE. They leave you standing there and the car goes to jail UNTIL trial. Friends car? To bad, gone better luck next time!

Maybe 4.1 million still drive?
Just run if stopped, no cop will shoot now.

When i was a cop i shot anyone who ran and i'd still do it today. Runners are gutless cowards and don't deserve to live.
you were a cop?.....hold on.....
di-YQIO.gif

I'm a truck driver, and I see people doing all kinds of stupid things, speeding is just the tip of the iceberg. Texting while driving, is commonplace, and I have seen a car run into the back of a truck when the driver of the car was texting, in a dam traffic jam, so imagine what happens when they text doing 90.

The insurance law is stupid, cause if you get in a wreck, the person you tangled with, probably wont have insurance, so you better have uninsured motorist insurance, even though ever motorist must have insurance, WHAT?

Maybe 4.1 million still drive?
Just run if stopped, no cop will shoot now.

When i was a cop i shot anyone who ran and i'd still do it today. Runners are gutless cowards and don't deserve to live.
Again you prove what is wrong with the hiring process.
Plus there's no way a guy with the temperament of an illogical toddler like ShootSpeeders has ..................was ever, ever, eva eva eva..............a Cop

I like you politico.

we can be fraaaaaanz

Sure friend me.
ohhh...i meant just in general. i havent used the friend option on here in years, dunno if i could even care to find it.

ill just consider you one of the better humans. i saw your apology for misunderstanding that one guy in that clean debate zone thread today.

it was then that i gleaned some "good guy"-ness from you.

Geezers are killers holding traffic up on the fast lane pissing motorists off.

What an insane thing to say. So I'm at fault if i interfere with you breaking the law and killing innocent people? Get help please.

Geezers are killers holding traffic up on the fast lane pissing motorists off.

What an insane thing to say. So I'm at fault if i interfere with you breaking the law and killing innocent people? Get help please.
What is insane about it? So, you say it is perfectly alright for two geezers traveling on the fast and middle lane on a 3 lane (3 in each direction and divided) interstate head to head at 50 m/h on a 70 m/h speed limit? They slow traffic down and people get pissed off trying to pass them and get into an accident. Working people do not have time to fuck around all day. You need fucking help to be courteous and let other people go instead of having the stupid mentality that the highway is yours only an keeping traffic piled up miles and miles behind you. Nobody gives a shit if you want to go slow as long as you go to the RIGHT lane to take your sweet old time there. Even traffic advisories on interstate say "SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT" Why in the fuck are you in traffic if you cannot see the signs?

I think that our government should raise penalties for unskilled idiots(for all types of bad drivers) like in Finland, after one 130.000$$ penalty - they will never drive drunk again! Simple logic!

I think that our government should raise penalties for unskilled idiots(for all types of bad drivers) like in Finland, after one 130.000$$ penalty - they will never drive drunk again! Simple logic!
They tickets over there based on one's wealth status. (progressive ticketing)

Forum List

Back