34 J6 Prisoners in DC, Some on Misdemeanor Charges, Pen Letter Asking to Go to Gitmo to Escape Beatings, Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalinism? I don't know of anyone running on that ticket. Your party has discarded integrity and honesty in favor of carefully worded catch phrases, and wild accusations. You are on the verge of becoming known as the revenge only party. Calling your politial opponents satan worshiping pedophiles who drink children's blood is a little beyond the pale. You should be careful because that's how you became known as MAGAs, crazies, and teabaggers.
Call it revenge, call it whatever you want I no longer care what you call things. I know exactly who and what you are. I've seen your kind in fourteen different countries. You're nothing new, you're the same old evil, you just "call" it something different

Stalinism? I don't know of anyone running on that ticket. Your party has discarded integrity and honesty in favor of carefully worded catch phrases, and wild accusations. You are on the verge of becoming known as the revenge only party. Calling your politial opponents satan worshiping pedophiles who drink children's blood is a little beyond the pale. You should be careful because that's how you became known as MAGAs, crazies, and teabaggers.
Calling political opponents whatever words we want is nowhere near the way you leftists treat YOUR opponents - imprison them without a trial and treat them to inhumane conditions as punishment.

You really should be ashamed of yourself.

Funny how you were NEVER skeptical about the lies you pushed here about Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane. Even when you were shown they were lies, you kept pushing the lies, because you knew they were lies from DAY 1. Fermenting Sedition and Rebellion especially unjustly and trying to overthrow our Democracy and Overturn our Election through lies and propaganda is actually a crime.

100 years ago, you and your friends would be rounded up and tried for TREASON.

WHEN YOU COME CLEAN ON YOUR SINS....YOUR TREACHERY...YOUR WICKED AND EVIL LIES ABOUT "OPERATION RUSSIAN COLLUSION CROSSFIRE HURRICANCE" Then we can have a dialogue.

I see no point in debating with a Child of Hell bound for The Eternal Lake of Fire with a serpent's tongue, and a heart filled with Evil. You are delusional, yet that will not be permitted as an excuse the day you face The Flames of Hell.

YOU ARE HERE:

2nd Thessalonians 2:10-12

10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.
Sounds like he's talking about you MAGAs

Unfortunately for you, massive fraud did not happen.

You’re just a conspiracy theorist gatewaypundit believer. So you don’t know any better.
It did happen troll. If it really did not people would have quit by now. That is common sense. Something you do not have.

I wonder if these idiots learned their lesson yet. All this shit about ”we need to take our country back” sounded really good to you guys, but this is the reality that you need to deal with. Was it worth it?

They fucked around and they found out.

Just say what you posted out loud and ask yourself if this is sane or reasonable governance. How is this advancing the lives and businesses of the American people?

The purpose of government is to "help form a more perfect union", and to assist the people in the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Nowhere in the Constitution are pipers needing to be paid, and using the government to do it.

In fact, the first amendment guarantees that the government can't attack people for their political beliefs.

GO TELL NANCY PELOSI.

Goddammit, I"m tired of your bullshit excuses.

=> YOUR LEADERS ARE KEEPING POLITICAL PRISONERS IN GULAGS

=> THEY ARE BEING BEATEN FOR THEIR BELIEFS

I don't fucking care what you CALL that shit, it will absolutely

NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS COUNTRY

Am I getting through to you?

If this is still happening after the election you fuckers are in BIG fucking trouble. Big time. Yuge

The NYT lied about Trump for 3 years. Then the fraud happened and they have not stopped lying and continue to lie. They have been caught countless times.

So you tell us without links or proof. All of your tales of fraud have come to naught, and 60 plus court cases proved Trump had no evidence.

Where is your evidence that the NYT have been caught lying????

So you tell us without links or proof. All of your tales of fraud have come to naught, and 60 plus court cases proved Trump had no evidence.

Where is your evidence that the NYT have been caught lying????
The Russia hoax. The election of 2020.

GO TELL NANCY PELOSI.

Goddammit, I"m tired of your bullshit excuses.

=> YOUR LEADERS ARE KEEPING POLITICAL PRISONERS IN GULAGS

=> THEY ARE BEING BEATEN FOR THEIR BELIEFS

I don't fucking cate what you CALL that shit, it will absolutely

NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS COUNTRY

Am I getting through to you?

If this is still happening after the election you fuckers are in BIG fucking trouble. Big time. Yuge

My leaders are not keeping anyone in "gulags". The stupid bitch who continually denied court orders got sent back to jail.

Your President spent 4 years investigating and prosecuting his political enemies over stuff that never happened and he just made up. And then tried to overthrow the government based on his own lies. And he's still walking around, a free man.

Don't tell me what your country will and will not tolerate. You'll tolerate conservatives shooting unarmed people in the streets, and police murdering unarmed civilians with impunity.

What are YOU so fucking ANGRY about????

You'll tolerate conservatives shooting unarmed people in the streets, and police murdering unarmed civilians with impunity.

Examples?

I wonder if these idiots learned their lesson yet. All this shit about ”we need to take our country back” sounded really good to you guys, but this is the reality that you need to deal with. Was it worth it?

They fucked around and they found out.

You're a fucking moron.

You're an idiot and an asshole.

Hey - RIOTS all summer long, remember?

The pussies in DC hide behind the law, but WE COULDN'T DO THAT, cause the goddamn cops were KNEELING FOR A BUNCH OF FUCKING COMMUNISTS.

If we have to take this country back, we will.

Stalinists are not "political enemies".

Stalinists are EVIL FUCKING ASSHOLES and they need to be put down like the rabid pond scum they are
And you're a silly little goober that needs to be laughed at.

If we have to take this country back, we will.
Yea? What are you going to do? You’re going to do nothing other than sit on your fat ass eating Pringles and whining on an anonymous message board. That’s it. Nothing more and nothing less.

You spineless pussies have been trying this internet tough guy routine and it’s not working. We all know you’re not actually going to do anything. Isn’t that right you little bitch?

Call it revenge, call it whatever you want I no longer care what you call things. I know exactly who and what you are. I've seen your kind in fourteen different countries. You're nothing new, you're the same old evil, you just "call" it something different
That's your problem. You no longer care about anything but your cult and your feelings of being oppressed that it convinced you of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back