34 J6 Prisoners in DC, Some on Misdemeanor Charges, Pen Letter Asking to Go to Gitmo to Escape Beatings, Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have contacts in LE and related. Your claims to not match with what I have heard.

This sounds like politically motivated oppression and a violation of their rights. Anyone that supports it, has no right to ever whine like a faggot about any civil rights again.
I also have many friends who are corrections officers.

Oddly they don’t provide ANY”tablets” to inmates and the conditions mentioned are pretty much every day occurrences in any jail in the country… other than the country club jails that politicians and white collar criminals end up in

I also have many friends who are corrections officers.

Oddly they don’t provide ANY”tablets” to inmates and the conditions mentioned are pretty much every day occurrences in any jail in the country… other than the country club jails that politicians and white collar criminals end up in

Every hear the term "getting shitted" ?

Does this country have a conscience anymore? This is PRE-TRIAL. Not convicted.

"Thirty-four US political prisoners of the Biden regime penned a very sad letter this week requesting a transfer to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba facility where they would receive meals, sunlight, freedom of religion, exercise, entertainment, and be treated like human beings.

These thirty-four January 6 political prisoners have been held for over a year and a half without trial for misdemeanors and trumped-up felony charges."

Ryan Samsel
View attachment 704708

• Begging for Help / Water / Medical Aid / Mercy through a 4 inch by 10 inch window of cold metal doors
  • No Visitations
  • No Religious Services
  • No Attorney Access
  • Mail delayed 3-4 months prior to delivery
  • Laundry returning with brown stains, pubic hair, and or reeking of ripe urine
  • Worms found in salad of “Meals”
  • Inadequate calorie count of “Meals”
  • Complete lack of nourishment in “Meals”
  • Loss of Head Hair due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Loss of EyeSight due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Suffering from Scurvy due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Blatant extortion via commissary in order to maintain health and or body weight
  • Rust in the Water
  • Rust in jagged metal desks in Cells
  • Rust on metal cages near face on small windows of Cells
  • Black Mold on walls of Cells
  • Black Mold on floors of Cells
  • Black Mold in vents of Cells
  • Broken Sinks in Cells
  • Broken toilets that either wont flush or repeatedly explode in Cells
  • Cockroaches in Cell / Cell Block
  • Mice in Cell / Cell Block
  • Black Mold on floors and walls of showers in Cell Block
  • Black Sewer Flies in the Shower
  • Denial of basic cleaning equipment to sanitize Living Space
  • Denial of personal grooming allowed, forced to use Nair on head and face that leaves chemical burns on skin
  • Stuck in Cells for 9 days without shower
  • Improper Medical Care
  • Medical Care arriving months later, or none at all!
  • Lead Paint inside Cell / Cell Block
  • No Access to Discovery
  • No Legal Support such as laptops, printers, copiers
  • Denial of Legal Mentors
  • Vaccine Requirements for Visitations
  • Vaccine Requirements for Visitors
  • Vaccine Requirements for Haircuts
  • Vaccine Requirements for Religious Services
  • Vaccine Requirements for speaking with Lawyers in person
  • R.T. Propaganda on Tablets
  • Re-Education Propaganda on Tablets
  • Lack of Legal Documentation on Tablets
  • Racially Biased information on Tablets
  • Removal of Internet Access / Booster for Educational Tablets
  • Solitary Confinement for 25 ½ hours or more at a time
  • Outdoor Rec denied arbitrarily
  • Entry to Congressmen & Women who came to check on us Denied
  • Repeatedly Mocked and or Insulted for our skin color or “Religious” documentation
  • Compared to “Beasts”, “Dogs” and “Hogs” by “The Final Call” Magazine
  • Politically mocked by staff with Democrat, Black Lives Matter, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden related attire
  • Sent to “The Hole” if we express any political views whatsoever
  • Racially Profiled by Guards
  • Sleeping on the job by Guards
  • Denial of hot water by Guards
  • Prevented from attending court dates by Guards
  • Homosexual and or Verbal Assaults by Guards
  • Maced by Guards
  • Physically Harassed by Guards
  • Assaulted by Guards
  • Cell Invasions in the middle of the night by Guards
  • Grievous Beatings by Guards
  • Threatened with and or Nearly Stabbed with “12 Inch Knives”
  • Trials Postponed for at least 6 Months or almost a Year
  • Bond / Bail continually Denied
  • Removal of Internet Access of Clear Tablets
  • Removal of Access to Attorney
  • Removal of Access to Law Library
  • Removal of Access to Worship Services
  • Removal of Access to Grievance Forms on Tablets

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

How come the rest of the prisoners being held in the same facility aren't whining about conditions???? Talk about demanding "white privilege".

Is that some kinky Trumper thing?

It is a type of attack that prisoners do against guards. They make a combination in a cup, of shit, toothpast and spit and throw in the face of guards as they go by. Supposedly the chemical reaction will take teh skin off your face.

I don't know how effective of an attack that is. But if the situation was as you describe it, such attacks would not be taking place, becuase anyone that did it, would be beaten to death in short order.

You support the violation of the rights of your enemies, because they are your enemies.

That shows two important things.

1. You are an evil bloodthristy monster, as a group.

2. That, as a group, you lefties never cared about civil rights, ALL of that was just shit talk, used for political advantage and nothing more.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

How come the rest of the prisoners being held in the same facility aren't whining about conditions???? Talk about demanding "white privilege".

Probably because they are not being treated as badly.

Your support of the violation of their rights, shows that all previous talk from you about civil rights, individually and as a group,

was just shit talk.

Secondly, do you feel the same way about Fort Worth area jails or Texas state facility officers?
Nope. Only the ones in the DC Political Prisoner jail. If those "jailers" were honest they wouldn't be working there . The very fact that prisoners are being held is criminal.

Now, it's no use to report me because the Biden criminal regime already knows me.

It is a type of attack that prisoners do against guards. They make a combination in a cup, of shit, toothpast and spit and throw in the face of guards as they go by. Supposedly the chemical reaction will take teh skin off your face.

I don't know how effective of an attack that is. But if the situation was as you describe it, such attacks would not be taking place, becuase anyone that did it, would be beaten to death in short order.

You support the violation of the rights of your enemies, because they are your enemies.

2. That, as a group, you lefties never cared about civil rights, ALL of that was just shit talk, used for political advantage and nothing more.
I’m not sure what you think you proved there. It sounded like you were claiming something the guards did.

And yes I have heard all sorts of stories about excrement, urine, and semen etc being thrown at guards. Are you saying that this is why the Jan 6 assholes are getting beat downs?

Good. They’d deserve it

Nope. Only the ones in the DC Political Prisoner jail. If those "jailers" were honest they wouldn't be working there . The very fact that prisoners are being held is criminal.

Now, it's no use to report me because the Biden criminal regime already knows me.

Ignore him Hoss, he's flaming again

Doesn't matter what charges are, people still have rights

Where is the evidence that these practices are happening???

Why aren't the rest of the prisoners in this facility complaining about similar conditions????

That shows two important things:

1. You are one stupid, gullible snowflake if you believe this shit; and

2. You will believe anything that Republicans tell you about the denial of THEIR rights, while completely ignoring the rights of everyone else who has been unfairly incarcerated for petty drug crimes, or other misdemeanors, while braying like fool over the rights of the insurrectionists, who just so happen to be white.

Let's tell it as it is. (Gently, of course.)

No surprise that the prisoners are being brutalized.

Many of the "guards" are residents of D.C., so we know what they think of DJT.

In fact, those "guards" are no doubt praying that DJT falls into their hands.

Sure hope that all decent Americans vote in a Republican House.

You have no idea of what some of the "pussy cosplayers" here have done that would cause you to freak out.
If you want to confess to something here big boy be my guest. 😁 Otherwise don't mind if I continue to think of you as a little bitch who can't stop a little immigrant like me from breeding all over your country until it's mine.

Last edited:
Not so, BULLDOG The worm has turned and it's time to pay the piper.

Just say what you posted out loud and ask yourself if this is sane or reasonable governance. How is this advancing the lives and businesses of the American people?

The purpose of government is to "help form a more perfect union", and to assist the people in the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Nowhere in the Constitution are pipers needing to be paid, and using the government to do it.

In fact, the first amendment guarantees that the government can't attack people for their political beliefs.

The NYT lied about Trump for 3 years. Then the fraud happened and they have not stopped lying and continue to lie. They have been caught countless times.
Unfortunately for you, massive fraud did not happen.

You’re just a conspiracy theorist gatewaypundit believer. So you don’t know any better.

Like I already said, in the post you replied to, he was held without charges. To the point that the feds had to admit they had violated the law.

Oh, wait, you weren't actually asking a real question were you? You just wanted to spam negative shit about him to JUSTIFY the violation of his rights.

Whoa. So, another supposed "liberal" that is against human rights. Got it. Thanks.

If you want to refute what I said, start talking shit about the feds that did that, like you have been about your political enemies.
No, the feds admited the time delay was a mistake. There is a difference. There was never any question of if he was going to be charged.

Court Clarifies What ‘Speedy Trial’ Means

In Barker v. Wingo, the U.S. Supreme Court concludes there is no set amount of time for a trial to qualify as “speedy.” Instead, the court rules that a number of factors must be used to decide whether the Sixth Amendment right was violated: (1) length of the delay, (2) reason for the delay, (3) the defendant’s request for the right (that is, did he or she protest during the delay), and (4) whether the delay hurt the defendant’s ability to receive a fair trial. For example, even a short delay might be unconstitutional if the trial was delayed on purpose and, as a result, a defendant’s opportunity to defend himself or herself has been harmed (for example, if an important witness dies during the delay). A longer delay might not be a violation because it was by accident or due to uncontrollable events (like a full court calendar) and because no witnesses or evidence have been lost during the delay. The court hearing the speedy trial claim has to look at all the factors and balance them to reach a fair outcome.

The words and concept are honorable. America has always been Great, even though we have done some less than great things. The problem is the less than honorable group who have adopted that phrase, much like when the KKK adopted " For God. and country" as a country. The words alone are laudable, Too bad the sentimant that is currently associated with them is so dishonorable. When the major characteristic of your party leader is how much he lies and cheats, and your only goal in the upcoming election is to get revenge on your political enemies, the use of a flowery sounding motto isn't going to impart integrity to your cult.
Stalinists are not "political enemies".

Stalinists are EVIL FUCKING ASSHOLES and they need to be put down like the rabid pond scum they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back