34 J6 Prisoners in DC, Some on Misdemeanor Charges, Pen Letter Asking to Go to Gitmo to Escape Beatings, Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling political opponents whatever words we want is nowhere near the way you leftists treat YOUR opponents - imprison them without a trial and treat them to inhumane conditions as punishment.

You really should be ashamed of yourself.
So how long were you imprisoned?

You mean "Dirty Joos" You know, "Neo Cons" that you would like to simply eliminate because they stand in your Goose Stepping Nazi way, right little DemNazi?
We know what you folks are all about.
You know what the voices in your head tell you. That is all.

The only people talking about "eliminating" the opposition are you stupid clowns.
You belong to The Fanatical Religious Zealot Cult of The Holy Melting Iceberg and part of your belief system is DEPOPULATION.
So you aren't going to get rid of your fellow Earth Worshipping Cult Members, nope, you are going to get rid of people like us who disagree with you.
See, we really are "Dirty Joos" to you.

You belong to The Fanatical Religious Zealot Cult of The Holy Melting Iceberg and part of your belief system is DEPOPULATION.
So you aren't going to get rid of your fellow Earth Worshipping Cult Members, nope, you are going to get rid of people like us who disagree with you.
See, we really are "Dirty Joos" to you.
How long have you suffered with your bouts of paranoia?

Yea? What are you going to do? You’re going to do nothing other than sit on your fat ass eating Pringles and whining on an anonymous message board. That’s it. Nothing more and nothing less.

You spineless pussies have been trying this internet tough guy routine and it’s not working. We all know you’re not actually going to do anything. Isn’t that right you little bitch?
People are trying to do it legally but the gangsters you enable will not allow it. Should we start burning cities and murdering police? It worked for your masters, serf.

If you want to confess to something here big boy be my guest. 😁 Otherwise don't mind if I continue to think of you as a little bitch who can't stop a little immigrant like me from breeding all over your country until it's mine.
Let me know when you receive an E-mail from me with an aerial photograph of your residence with the house address written in pink numbers on the roof.

Just say what you posted out loud and ask yourself if this is sane or reasonable governance. How is this advancing the lives and businesses of the American people?

The purpose of government is to "help form a more perfect union", and to assist the people in the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Nowhere in the Constitution are pipers needing to be paid, and using the government to do it.

In fact, the first amendment guarantees that the government can't attack people for their political beliefs.

Anarchists always pay the piper. They've gotten away with crime for so long they think they're immune to the laws. They will pay via a firing squad at Gitmo. True story.

Why not? Its just a city jail.

Are you arguing for a 100% release system? Thats interesting. What about those who are a flight risk or danger to witness/victim?

They are due the same rights as every other citizen. Charges brought and published. A speedy trial. Hell, every Perry Mason aficionado knows that. Our government is flaunting their unconstitutional criminal activity in our faces and people are too chickenhearted to react.I didn't argue for their release. Where are the speedy trials?

People are trying to do it legally but the gangsters you enable will not allow it. Should we start burning cities and murdering police? It worked for your masters, serf.
Or you could caps lock them into submission tough guy.

Mine and the Constitution's. Protip if you are advocating MURDER, you're not on the side of the Constitution.
Fine point: war is not murder

The colonists who jumped out from behind trees and slit Redcoat throats, that wasn't murder, it was WAR.

Yea? What are you going to do? You’re going to do nothing other than sit on your fat ass eating Pringles and whining on an anonymous message board. That’s it. Nothing more and nothing less.

You spineless pussies have been trying this internet tough guy routine and it’s not working. We all know you’re not actually going to do anything. Isn’t that right you little bitch?
We eat your kind for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

It turns us on.

Just give us an excuse

There are no examples.

DragQueen is a lying little communist agitator piece of shit.

They lie. Alinsky 101. Always accuse the other guy of what you yourself are doing.

Dumb khunt should attend to the Nazis in her OWN country
The only people who read Alinsky after about 1980 are right wing Republicans and you have it DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back