34 J6 Prisoners in DC, Some on Misdemeanor Charges, Pen Letter Asking to Go to Gitmo to Escape Beatings, Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalinism? I don't know of anyone running on that ticket. Your party has discarded integrity and honesty in favor of carefully worded catch phrases, and wild accusations. You are on the verge of becoming known as the revenge only party. Calling your politial opponents satan worshiping pedophiles who drink children's blood is a little beyond the pale. You should be careful because that's how you became known as MAGAs, crazies, and teabaggers.

Sure you do.

The demofascist party running on mandates mandates mandates, and enforcing them by persecuting political rivals like dictators everywhere.

The protest during Trump you people said was wrong was about abuses by the state and you J/6 people wanted Trump to be hard on them, and you ignored their grievance and now you want people to hear your abuse at the hands of the state, ain't life a bitch.

Sure you do.

The demofascist party running on mandates mandates mandates, and enforcing them by persecuting political rivals like dictators everywhere.
The campaign slogn for every MAGA/republican running.

Vote for me I'll impeach and and investigate every Democrat that I can.

Fucking anti American assholes deserve it.
You don't care about America or it's citizens. You only care about promoting lies.
If you did care and even knew anything about America, you would realize that Citizens have Constitutional Rights for being treated humanely, and deserve Due Process.

But you are a fraud so you could care less about this country, or it's citizens.

The campaign slogn for every MAGA/republican running.

Vote for me I'll impeach and and investigate every Democrat that I can.

As well they should. The demofascists have violated the COTUS at every turn.

There is rampant evidence of demofascist corruption on a grand scale, and several demofascists, and some repubs are likely bought by the Chinese communist party.

I would like to know who those traitors are.

The words and concept are honorable. America has always been Great, even though we have done some less than great things. The problem is the less than honorable group who have adopted that phrase, much like when the KKK adopted " For God. and country" as a country. The words alone are laudable, Too bad the sentimant that is currently associated with them is so dishonorable. When the major characteristic of your party leader is how much he lies and cheats, and your only goal in the upcoming election is to get revenge on your political enemies, the use of a flowery sounding motto isn't going to impart integrity to your cult.

Do you support the violation of hte rights of the 1/6 defendents?

You don't care about America or it's citizens. You only care about promoting lies.
If you did care and even knew anything about America, you would realize that Citizens have Constitutional Rights for being treated humanely, and deserve Due Process.

But you are a fraud so you could care less about this country, or it's citizens.
As soon as you present credible proof that anything on that silly Gatewaypundit list is tue, something will be done about it. Perhaps you can name a specific person and any abuses you think he has suffered.

As soon as you present credible proof that anything on that silly Gatewaypundit list is tue, something will be done about it. Perhaps you can name a specific person and any abuses you think he has suffered.

It has been, and you ignore it.

I am leaning towards you being paid to be stupid

So are the Trumpers now asking for justice reform?

Trump was in charge for 4 years and he did nothing about that...

By the way, if you say these people are political prisoners then you admit there motivations were political which support the argument that it was an insurrection..

Nothing was done in the lucas denney case, where the feds admitted to holding him without charges.

As well they should. The demofascists have violated the COTUS at every turn.

There is rampant evidence of demofascist corruption on a grand scale, and several demofascists, and some repubs are likely bought by the Chinese communist party.

I would like to know who those traitors are.
McCarthy would be proud of you.

“Have you no sense of decency?”​

Still waiting for your lying ass and Schiff's lying ass to produce incontrovertible proof that there was Russian Collusion.
We now know that the entire thing was a lie, and was a treasonous COUP. People should face treason charges for that. So should you.

You should all have "Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane" tattooed on your foreheads forever.

Nope, just follow the existing laws.

Actually he did a lot of prison reform. I didn't pay attention the details, but you are welcome to research it.

By the way, if you say these people are political prisoners then you admit there motivations were political which support the argument that it was an insurrection..

That the riot was politically motivated does not make it an insurrection, and even if it did,

that is a completely different issue from whether or not the prosecution is based on the actual events or on the political motives of the prosecutors.

AND, whether or not the rights of the accused are being violated.

You really put a lot of effort into avoiding the topic, don't ya?

Fuck you are ignorant! Trump did more to unwind the anti black abomination that xiden unleashed on the poor black population than ANY politician before him.

Nope, just follow the existing laws.

Actually he did a lot of prison reform. I didn't pay attention the details, but you are welcome to research it.

That the riot was politically motivated does not make it an insurrection, and even if it did,

that is a completely different issue from whether or not the prosecution is based on the actual events or on the political motives of the prosecutors.

AND, whether or not the rights of the accused are being violated.

You really put a lot of effort into avoiding the topic, don't ya?

If demofascists addressed the topics they wouldn't have anything to say.

Then it should be easy for you to point to it. I'm not going to read every post in every thread to find something you just imagined, or that the voices in your head told you.

Been done many times. Feel free to waste your time.

Nothing was done in the lucas denney case, where the feds admitted to holding him without charges.
Lucas Denny who was named on the FBIs most wanted list, and was wanted before the insurrection? The self professed leader of The Patriot Boys of North Texas, who pled guilty? This guy calling for a military coup? How were his rights denied?

Still waiting for your lying ass and Schiff's lying ass to produce incontrovertible proof that there was Russian Collusion.
We now know that the entire thing was a lie, and was a treasonous COUP. People should face treason charges for that. So should you.

You should all have "Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane" tattooed on your foreheads forever.
We can talk about those other things at another time if you care to, but right now we are talking about claimed abuses of prisoners, So no proof of the claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back