31% of Americans believe civil war is likely within next 5 years

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'll be living out my retirement years in Australia in a few years, so I hope you guys can put it off until I'm gone at least.

Rasmussen poll: Nearly 1 in 3 Americans think a 'U.S. civil war likely soon'
By Alyssa Pereira, SFGATE

Updated 5:18 pm, Wednesday, June 27, 2018

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/art...-in-3-Americans-civil-war-coming-13032030.php

Is America headed for a second civil war? Nearly one in three voters polled by Rasmussen believe it might be, according to poll results released Wednesday.

The poll, which asked 1,000 likely voters three (somewhat alarmist) questions on June 21 and June 24, found that 31 percent of Americans believed a violent conflict of that magnitude to be imminent in the next five years. Eleven percent of respondents believed it's "very likely."

I'll be living out my retirement years in Australia in a few years, so I hope you guys can put it off until I'm gone at least.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/art...-in-3-Americans-civil-war-coming-13032030.php

Is America headed for a second civil war? Nearly one in three voters polled by Rasmussen believe it might be, according to poll results released Wednesday.

The poll, which asked 1,000 likely voters three (somewhat alarmist) questions on June 21 and June 24, found that 31 percent of Americans believed a violent conflict of that magnitude to be imminent in the next five years. Eleven percent of respondents believed it's "very likely."
Republicans aren't going to fight.

Who would feed them?

So Trump is going to cause a civil war, sure why not. He is working on it as we write. What is precious is the GOP are drilling 2 men he hired, with the GOP insinuation they are crooked as hell.

So Trump is going to cause a civil war, sure why not. He is working on it as we write. What is precious is the GOP are drilling 2 men he hired, with the GOP insinuation they are crooked as hell.

This country was becoming more and more angry and divided long before Trump became president.

This country was becoming more and more angry and divided long before Trump became president.

Well you angry people picked the right guy to further your civil war.

Well you angry people picked the right guy to further your civil war.

You guys are the angry ones in the streets protesting.

What the Little Lying Donald cabal wants to do is just get a few political shootings to take place so he can declare martial law and start suspending elections. A real civil war would mean the full collapse of the US economy and such a war would not be over in a year or two, it would be guerilla warfare that would be fought in the shadows and would last for decades.

Anyone that thinks it would be "ok you go over on that side and we'll be on this side and then we'll start shooting" have no clue about modern warfare. If the federal government tries to impose dictatorial rule on the population, which IS what orange turd would love to do, then a new civil war would be like what you see in Iraq. Nonstop revenge killings, bombings, assassinations, executions. Night time would be the battleground.

But oh how cons are just foaming at the mouth for their dear leader to declare himself their dictator for life. They are giddy like school children at the thought.

If

I were there it would comence in the next 15 minutes....Ok 18 minutes. I need a BJ to up my energy levels. The SKY is the un=limit :2up:

Forum List

Back