300,000 people could have been saved from COVID. Pharma profits over people

All I hear from the right is,

"It's just a mild flu."
"Children aren't affected by the ChiCom Faux Flu."
"I got it and my kids got it, and we all had very mild symptoms."

Those that took Ivermectin were going to recover from this mild flu anyway, Ivermectin was just like a placebo.

"It's just a mild flu."

Those that took Ivermectin were going to recover from this mild flu anyway, Ivermectin was just like a placebo.
I thought ivermectin was a horse dewormer. No?

Lol.

"It's just a mild flu."

We must make sure we get the truth from the new disease on the block...Monkeypox. What it really is and not only blame but bring the ones who cause it to justice.

41mAMaGHfqL._SY346_.jpg

100% speculation. You have no idea how many people Ivermectin or any of the other CHEAP, EFFECTIVE AND WELL TESTED DRUGS could have saved. Ivermectin and the other drugs were mocked and dismissed by Fauci and the Big Pharma vax pushers for the obvious reason of reaping huge profits. Wake up and smell the coffee. :coffee:

100% speculation. You have no idea how many people Ivermectin or any of the other CHEAP, EFFECTIVE AND WELL TESTED DRUGS could have saved. Ivermectin and the other drugs were mocked and dismissed by Fauci and the Big Pharma vax pushers for the obvious reason of reaping huge profits. Wake up and smell the coffee. :coffee:
Yes, and those other doctors who were having significant successes with alternative therapies were proving Fauci wrong. Fauci stands to gain monetarily through vaccines, and so he destroyed those who were having successes so that he could push a vaccine, which wasn't even a vaccine.

Now the pharma companies have raked in record profits from the government, managed to get a monopoly on their therapy, and are sheiled from accountability from the effects and harm that their product causes.

Difficult to think of Fauci as anything other than a criminal.

I may not care for his politics, but Dr. Anthony Fauci is not a criminal. He led a fatal blow to a death by STDs called HIV. That said, let's face it: the world has never seen a disease quite like Covid in our time. A lot of theories came and went because sometimes they were right, and sometimes wrong. The disease kept mutating and bringing about more unexpected deaths. Even so, the death toll was severe when you consider the millions who got the disease, 2.2% actually died of it, mainly due to unknown ugly sisters that were generally pre-existing conditions, namely autoimmune in nature.

I think he did what his best, but missed a few divinations the world had not seen anything like, and some of our guesses were wrong. Miraculously, Donald Trump went cutting edge science and quickly came to the aid of the American people with his discoveries over which he paid acute attention to the details of recovery.

How did Covid get politicized? In a word, instead of tending to the problems of the American people, the self-declared most important woman in the world Nancy Pelosi did not relent on the selfish lies of Hillary Clinton to punish Donald Trump for winning the presidency which she had future plans of destroying the founders' ideas of how to become free people through artful but effective push to total communism disguised by words like "progressive." Under the bus went courtesy to human rights and priviledges afforded by the Bill of Rights and subsequent Amendments to improve those rights for all Americans. Impeaching an innocent man is a very, very bad thing. But with undeserved power grabs, Nancy Pelosi went after Trump morning noon and night with the assistance of unimaginable funding by George Soros to the Harpies of the Press who preached hatred for Trump by selling honesty for the pork perks of enviable vacations, cash, cars, cash, celebrity interviews, cash, and of course, lots and lots of cash.

All those lies sounded like the truth when each and every mainstream liberal media source parrotted the same exact words on a daily basis about the badness and disgust they had for the President, as if he had committed some kind of crime. That was throughly disproved by 19 lawyers and a man named Mueller who hated Trump's guts with mind-boggling cases of TDS on steroids. And Her Majesty Madam Pelosi handed out gold pens to celebrate the impeachment of Donald Trump to further confuse and destroy his chances of safely going out in public without a large platoon of G-men protecting him.

That said, Dr Fauci has one flaw he could correct if he cared to. He'd stop leaning on wealth for favoring Democrats. He's supposed to serve the American people. I leave it to the next President to correct him, because Biden is so corrupt he is trying to defund the police, not commit freewill introspection over errors in judgment by officials in his staff, in the least. This will hopefully turn around in the 2022 elections of Congress and the Senate seats that are up.

Last edited:
Fauci lied so that Pharma would profit. People died as a result.

It sure should be criminal if it is not.

Anyone ever wonder why the goofballs consider Covid to be a killer without Ivermectin, but say Covid is no more than the flu if it becomes a question of vaccine efficacy?

All this monkey business should have ended when Trump declared the vaccines safe and effective.

Now that the hearings have become the news, America appears to have descended into expressing a need for another fkng civil war!

Yes, and those other doctors who were having significant successes with alternative therapies were proving Fauci wrong. Fauci stands to gain monetarily through vaccines, and so he destroyed those who were having successes so that he could push a vaccine, which wasn't even a vaccine.

Now the pharma companies have raked in record profits from the government, managed to get a monopoly on their therapy, and are sheiled from accountability from the effects and harm that their product causes.

Difficult to think of Fauci as anything other than a criminal.
Fauci, George Soros, Bill Gates, Zuckerboy are all cut from the same cloth. They lust for being global power Lords, that's why they are inserting themselves into global health organizations. That's how you rule the world, not with weapons but with fear.

Anyone ever wonder why the goofballs consider Covid to be a killer without Ivermectin, but say Covid is no more than the flu if it becomes a question of vaccine efficacy?

All this monkey business should have ended when Trump declared the vaccines safe and effective.

Now that the hearings have become the news, America appears to have descended into expressing a need for another fkng civil war!
You are twisting facts to push your narrative. Cheap, effective and well tested drugs were mocked and dismissed by the vaccine pushers. That was purely done to bolster profits for the drug companies who produce the vaccines. Just like those same drug companies pressure doctors to prescribe powerful narcotics. It's all about the money Donald, not politics.

You are twisting facts to push your narrative. Cheap, effective and well tested drugs were mocked and dismissed by the vaccine pushers. That was purely done to bolster profits for the drug companies who produce the vaccines. Just like those same drug companies pressure doctors to prescribe powerful narcotics. It's all about the money Donald, not politics.

Pushing conspiracy theories during a pandemic is pretty low down.

That has nothing to do with what I said Mike.

But fwiw, I'm aware of that talking point and I haven't argued it either pro or con.

Forum List

Back