30,000 Ballots Scanned Multiple Times

She is not the primary witness. The primary witness is a video showing people packing the ballot box with suitcases pulled out of their asses.
Or making sure everything is in its place before they go home for the day.

Can't disagree with that.

Riggers made sure the fix is in place.

She is not the primary witness. The primary witness is a video showing people packing the ballot box with suitcases pulled out of their asses.
That is the most pathetic explanation I have ever heard. Children come up with better bullshit.

Jesus.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. It brings down the tone.
Irony just fucked itself up the ass with a 6 1/2 foot concrete dildo.

You do you man. But please, don't feel like you need to tell us about it.

Gross.

Gross.
Did you just whip out the old "I'm-rubber-you're-glue" response?
:auiqs.jpg:

Not only are your explanations childish and pathetic, but now this? Are you 10 years old?

Gross.
Did you just whip out the old "I'm-rubber-you're-glue" response?
:auiqs.jpg:

Not only are your explanations childish and pathetic, but now this? Are you 10 years old?
Gotta play to the audience.

She should submit this into a court of law ... and endure cross-examination ... under penalty of perjury ...

The Michigan legislature can change the laws for next election ... indeed I'm sure many States will be exhaustively reviewing their election security ... for this election, the matter has to be presented in a court, not on TV ... the EC is meeting in 11 days, time is running out ...

What do you think that this is?

One person, a few votes. New standard.

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."

Actually, in the middle of her testimony she randomly bumped it to 100,000.

And of course, her affidavit had already been presented to a judge.....who laughed it out his court room.

The judge also laid waste to the internet rumor that the company Dominion Voting Services tried to rig the election for President-elect Joe Biden electronically, a baseless theory that entered into the court record via its contractor, Republican Melissa Carone.

“Ms. Carone’s description of the events at the TCF Center does not square with any of the other affidavits,” Judge Kenny found. “There are no other reports of lost data, or tabulating machines that jammed repeatedly every hour during the count. Neither Republican nor Democratic challengers nor city officials substantiate her version of events. The allegations simply are not credible.”

Her affidavit didn't square with any the other affidavits from the same facility. Republican, democrat, challenger, observer, or official.....all of them contradict her.

And her testimony didn't square with her affidavit......as in the middle of her testimony, she more that TRIPLED the number of ballots she alleged were effected. Just randomly made up new numbers.

And that's your 'smoking gun'?

Laughing.....no wonder Gulliani has never even alleged fraud occured in any of his legal arguments.

Last edited:

Thats your role, son.

Did you see this woman? No one in their right mind would trust a damned thing that whackadoodle said but Giuliani apparently did.
Not to mince words here but you're an idiot.

Or...Occupied is aware that her affidavit is contracted by every other affidavit offered from the same facility.

And that she contradicted her own affidavit by randomly tripling the number of ballots she claims were effected. Backed by nothing, of course.

And finally, that a judge has already reviewed her affidavit and found that it lacked credibility.

Or...Occupied is aware that her affidavit is contracted by every other affidavit offered from the same facility.

And that she contradicted her own affidavit by randomly tripling the number of ballots she claims were effected. Backed by nothing, of course.

And finally, that a judge has already reviewed her affidavit and found that it lacked credibility.
If she were a witness against Trump, CNN and NBC would be fighting over who has her on first.

If she were a witness against Trump, CNN and NBC would be fighting over who has her on first.

Or.....she's not a credible witness. As the judge that addressed her affidavit already found:

“Ms. Carone’s description of the events at the TCF Center does not square with any of the other affidavits,” Judge Kenny found. “There are no other reports of lost data, or tabulating machines that jammed repeatedly every hour during the count. Neither Republican nor Democratic challengers nor city officials substantiate her version of events. The allegations simply are not credible.”

One person, a few votes. New standard.

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems, who worked at Detroit's TCF Center on Election Day, has told Michigan lawmakers that she saw roughly 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times by the counting machines. The contractor, Mellissa Carone, who works as a freelance IT professional, made the allegations Wednesday night before a panel of Michigan House Oversight Committee members.

Carone was at the Detroit center early on Election Day, Nov. 3, until about 4 the next morning. She also returned to the site later on Nov. 4.

On November 10, Carone said in an affidavit that she witnessed "nothing but fraudulent actions take place. I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first," Carone said during the Wednesday evening hearing.

She testified next to Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to President Trump, who has been leading most of the litigations efforts pertaining to the election. Carone testified that on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.

"Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times," Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.

The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though, Carone noted that she observed the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.

"I called my manager to a specific tabulating machine and I showed him a number on it that was over 500. They shouldn’t be over 50. Ballots come in batches of 50. I said that we have a severe problem here Nick," said Carone, of her attempt to notify her manager about the issue. "He [Nick] said, ‘Melissa I don’t want to hear that we have a problem, we are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.’ And at that point, I was really frustrated and upset, I could tell what was going on," she continued. "They were cheating. It was very, very apparent."

Actually, in the middle of her testimony she randomly bumped it to 100,000.

And of course, her affidavit had already been presented to a judge.....who laughed it out his court room.

The judge also laid waste to the internet rumor that the company Dominion Voting Services tried to rig the election for President-elect Joe Biden electronically, a baseless theory that entered into the court record via its contractor, Republican Melissa Carone.

Her affidavit didn't square with any the other affidavits from the same facility. Republican, democrat, challenger, observer, or official.....all of them contradict her.

And her testimony didn't square with her affidavit......as in the middle of her testimony, she more that TRIPLED the number of ballots she alleged were effected. Just randomly made up new numbers.

And that's your 'smoking gun'?

Laughing.....no wonder Gulliani has never even alleged fraud occured in any of his legal arguments.
Shockingly after the left tries to destroy a woman for speaking out you can’t figure out why more aren’t coming forward.

Basically the Democrats are the new mob and will not put up with witnesses or informants exposing their crimes.

After all. You saw what happened to the last snitch.

Or.....she's not a credible witness. As the judge that addressed her affidavit already found:

Why aren’t more people willing to put their livelihoods on the line to convict these mobsters. Asked a very concerned democrat judge.

Forum List

Back