3 year old white baby killed

It is a tragedy and a shame when an innocent is killed I don't see how skin color matters
If skin color is the motivation, it matters.

No it doesn't because skin color never matters as long as you people think it does we will never advance
As long as killers think it matters they will never advance.

Here are three examples of race mattering to killers. Only 3. There are many more.

Are there examples of race mattering to whites that drive them to murder? Of course. Dylan Roof comes immediately to mind.

No matter how much race doesn't matter to you, clearly race does matter.
and how many white people have killed black people for the same reasons?

the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person
" the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person "
"Race" isn't a matter of "skin color". Race is a matter of relatedness. It is, essentially, a huge extended slightly inbred family. In the same way my sibling and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us does with any other human on the planet, a white person and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us has with any other human of a different race on the planet. So race is "family" and, like family, it matters a very great deal.

The people who taught us that race is meaningless or, against our lying eyes, doesn't exist were members of a hostile race that is uniquely committed to genocide.
There is no scientific basis for race.

Race is a social construct that is all
I could not agree more. Seems to work well for the DemoKKKrats as a political weapon though.

Greg

It is a tragedy and a shame when an innocent is killed I don't see how skin color matters
She was incited by white priv. , which she got from the media

So it's your position that she adopted a white baby just to kill it?
Not alive , is it ??
you're the one claiming you know the motive so is that it?

she bragged about her anti-white ideology all over social media. Got lots of praise for it too.
so then is it your contention that she adopted a white baby just so she could kill it?
Did I stutter? I said she's displayed her contempt and racism against white people for all the world to see. I said she's an attention whore. Why did she adopt the white baby? You do the math.

I don't know why she adopted a white baby. Neither do you.

Of all the hills to die on, you choose to defend a baby murderer? Why would you do that?
I'm not defending anyone Fucknut.

Did you miss the post when I said violence against an innocent is inexcusable? How do you take that as defending a murderer ?

I am simply saying I don't know what this woman's motive was in adopting the child.

Her twitter made it clear she loves attention and holds a grudge against white people. It's not really a stretch to say her intentions were never completely pure. I've read news about many adoptive parents turned abuser who all displayed a certain thirst for attention before the abuse came to light.

I don't do Twitter.

Neither do I but the articles on the subject provides links to her profile and the comments she's said there doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

No it doesn't because skin color never matters as long as you people think it does we will never advance

Here are three examples of race mattering to killers. Only 3. There are many more.

Are there examples of race mattering to whites that drive them to murder? Of course. Dylan Roof comes immediately to mind.

and how many white people have killed black people for the same reasons?

the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person
" the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person "
"Race" isn't a matter of "skin color". Race is a matter of relatedness. It is, essentially, a huge extended slightly inbred family. In the same way my sibling and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us does with any other human on the planet, a white person and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us has with any other human of a different race on the planet. So race is "family" and, like family, it matters a very great deal.

The people who taught us that race is meaningless or, against our lying eyes, doesn't exist were members of a hostile race that is uniquely committed to genocide.
There is no scientific basis for race.

Race is a social construct that is all
You've learned your catechism well.

There is no scientific basis for family, either. Does family include your uncle, too, or just your father and mother? Does family include your grandparents? Great-grandparents? Even if they are dead? Cousins? In-laws? Adopteds? Family is a social construct. That is all. But does that justify saying it doesn't exist? Or that it isn't important. More to the point, does recognizing the existence and importance of family mean that you hate other families? That you are an evil "familyist" who must be canceled?

Why is it that the words hate and evil are so prevalent in these conversations? I have implied neither in any of my posts.

race and family are only analogous in that they are both social constructs.

She was incited by white priv. , which she got from the media

So it's your position that she adopted a white baby just to kill it?
Not alive , is it ??
you're the one claiming you know the motive so is that it?

she bragged about her anti-white ideology all over social media. Got lots of praise for it too.
so then is it your contention that she adopted a white baby just so she could kill it?
Did I stutter? I said she's displayed her contempt and racism against white people for all the world to see. I said she's an attention whore. Why did she adopt the white baby? You do the math.

I don't know why she adopted a white baby. Neither do you.

Of all the hills to die on, you choose to defend a baby murderer? Why would you do that?
I'm not defending anyone Fucknut.

Did you miss the post when I said violence against an innocent is inexcusable? How do you take that as defending a murderer ?

I am simply saying I don't know what this woman's motive was in adopting the child.

Her twitter made it clear she loves attention and holds a grudge against white people. It's not really a stretch to say her intentions were never completely pure. I've read news about many adoptive parents turned abuser who all displayed a certain thirst for attention before the abuse came to light.

I don't do Twitter.

Neither do I but the articles on the subject provides links to her profile and the comments she's said there doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

Well somewhere in the adoption process she was deemed acceptable so it seems that there was some room for interpretation

impuretrash

Why aren't you as upset n angry at the number of white people who murder white children?

impuretrash

Why aren't you as upset n angry at the number of white people who murder white children?

Paul, you should know by now that such a thing wouldn't fit the narrative of "Blacks Behaving Badly" such as one finds on TheBlaze and other cesspool sites!!!

impuretrash

I am no more upset about this particular case of child killing than I am other cases of child killing. My commentary was directed towards the poster who decided to defend the killer.

impuretrash

Paul, you should know by now that such a thing wouldn't fit the narrative of "Blacks Behaving Badly" such as one finds on TheBlaze and other cesspool sites!!!

Man you have your nose entrenched so far up his ass it's pathetic.

Quasar44
I just have never felt comfortable around most American blacks !!

Well that's on you. So it's blk dudes fault that your scared of blk dudes ?

And here's the kicker

Black people have not done a thing to white people.

How are you afraid of people that have nothing to you.

Even you personally. You have probably never even been attacked by a blk person, never been refused a job by blk person, and you've never heard a blk man say "were gonna eliminate 500 jobs here. Have a nice day"

Hey Quasar44 here's a black man
106809563-1607629412121-Noah_Harris.jpg

Oooh Quasar44 is so scared
scared.jpg

Every mean word, every double cross, every back stab, every bit of pain n suffering in your life had a white face attached to it.

impuretrash
I am no more upset about this particular case of child killing than I am other cases of child killing.

I have never ever seen one post, one forum from topic from you or anyone about a white man killing white child. If I'm wrong show me some.

I'll wait

Because though you know perfectly well that there are plenty of those stories out there they pale in comparison to a good black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale. Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that.

Matter of fact I'll say this.

You and Quasar44 literally need white ppl to die at the hands of blk ppl. So you can make some point.

What do you do? Type "murder killings" into Google a few times a week and look for cases were the victims is white and suspect black ?

impuretrash

And up WHOM'S ass to I have my nose entrenched? Just curious Trashman!

impuretrash
I am no more upset about this particular case of child killing than I am other cases of child killing.

I have never ever seen one post, one forum from topic from you or anyone about a white man killing white child. If I'm wrong show me some.

I'll wait

Because though you know perfectly well that there are plenty of those stories out there they pale in comparison to a good black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale. Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that.

You and Quasar44 literally need white ppl to die at the hands of blk ppl. So you can make some point.

What do you do? Type "murder killings" into Google a few times a week and look for cases were the victims is white and suspect black ?

I've only started a handful of threads on this forum and none of them had anything to do with a particular crime. My main focus has always been the hypocrisy of democrats and media when it comes to the topic of race in America. If the races were reversed in this situation you and every other guilty white liberal shithead would be singing a different tune right now and the media would turn it into a national event. FACT.

impuretrash

And up WHOM'S ass to I have my nose entrenched? Just curious Trashman!

"Paul senpai please notice me."

That's you^^^

No there aren't many more. Whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person. But in this forum the racists use their days looking on the internet for stories of black on white killing to create threads like this to run their mouths off with their racism. They will ignore the insteances of whites killing their children and families to create threads like this.

We saw no comments from the clown car about this:

Mom facing murder and bestiality charges after having sex with her pitbull dog, hangs kids to death

And I didn't see any comments about Lisa Montgomery, a white woman that killed another white woman, then cut the baby out of the mothers dead body.

Blues Man is right about this. And may the people who murdered this child face the full extent of punishment allowed by the law.

impuretrash

I'll wait

I've only started a handful of threads on this forum and none of them had anything to do with a particular crime. My main focus has always been the hypocrisy of democrats and media when it comes to the topic of race in America. If the races were reversed in this situation you and every other guilty white liberal shithead would be singing a different tune right now and the media would turn it into a national event. FACT.

The media has been hypocritical but they have done so to the favor of whites.

impuretrash

I'll wait

The media has been hypocritical but they have done so to the favor of whites.

Oh please, spare me. If you honestly believe the mainstream press in the USA is biased against black people then you are a goddamn retard.

impuretrash
If you honestly believe the mainstream press in the USA is biased against black people then you are a goddamn retard.

Gimme break. White and non blk ppl have sites dedicated to talking sh*t about black people. Niggermania, Chimpout. Then you sites like vdare, American renaissance, stormfront.

Fox news hired Mark Furham as their chief crime analyst. This guy was a hard core white supremacist.

Show me any black man who could write a bell curve equivalent book. Where they talk about intellectual inferiority of the white race and not just that but get that respectfully approved by publishers and commentators.

You have ppl like Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Tomi Lahren, Richard Spencer, Ben Shapiro who try to be subtle and try to act deep and intellectualise there white supremacy.

Go on yahoo answers, 4chan, twitter, Reddit, youtube. That's all many whites do. Just lie awake talking shit about black people.

How can you believe that the spotlight is not on blk ppl enough when we live in a global culture where critique of black people is a 24-7, daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime.

Finally you have had Donald Trump. You don't get a more pro white - anti blk president than that.

And you still complain?

Forum List

Back