3 year old white baby killed

Quasar44

Most white people are killed by white people. Most white babies are killed white people.

Why dont you start on the white nurse in the UK who killed 8 white babies.

Or this white man (Chris McNabb) who murdered his two wk old baby.

Or this white women who murdered her two white babies. Why ? They got in the way of her sex life.

Or this white man who murdered his 13 day old baby

More white people are killed by black people than the other way around.

It is a tragedy and a shame when an innocent is killed I don't see how skin color matters
She was incited by white priv. , which she got from the media

So it's your position that she adopted a white baby just to kill it?
Not alive , is it ??
you're the one claiming you know the motive so is that it?

she bragged about her anti-white ideology all over social media. Got lots of praise for it too.

It is a tragedy and a shame when an innocent is killed I don't see how skin color matters

Not alive , is it ??

she bragged about her anti-white ideology all over social media. Got lots of praise for it too.
I just have never felt comfortable around most American blacks !! The cultural gap is too great
However, I get along well with Africans

Africans tend to have pride and work hard !!

American version tend to only care about grievances and “ free stuff” . They usually cause problems in my store on a daily basis

If skin color is the motivation, it matters.

No it doesn't because skin color never matters as long as you people think it does we will never advance
As long as killers think it matters they will never advance.

Here are three examples of race mattering to killers. Only 3. There are many more.

Are there examples of race mattering to whites that drive them to murder? Of course. Dylan Roof comes immediately to mind.

No matter how much race doesn't matter to you, clearly race does matter.
and how many white people have killed black people for the same reasons?

the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person
Perhaps to YOU. To deny skin color as a motivating factor for everyone not you is demonstrably false. You seem to be an intelligent person. Why would you dream to deny racism as a motivating factor when it clearly is to thousands if not millions of people?
I never once denied that racism exists.

It will continue to exist as long as people define others by nothing other than the color of their skin which is why I try not to do that.

I refuse to participate in the perpetuation of such stupidity

No it doesn't because skin color never matters as long as you people think it does we will never advance

Here are three examples of race mattering to killers. Only 3. There are many more.

Are there examples of race mattering to whites that drive them to murder? Of course. Dylan Roof comes immediately to mind.

the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person
" the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person "
"Race" isn't a matter of "skin color". Race is a matter of relatedness. It is, essentially, a huge extended slightly inbred family. In the same way my sibling and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us does with any other human on the planet, a white person and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us has with any other human of a different race on the planet. So race is "family" and, like family, it matters a very great deal.

The people who taught us that race is meaningless or, against our lying eyes, doesn't exist were members of a hostile race that is uniquely committed to genocide.
There is no scientific basis for race.

Race is a social construct that is all

Not alive , is it ??

so then is it your contention that she adopted a white baby just so she could kill it?

Ask the DemoKKKrats; it was their favourite pastime.

Greg

" the color of a person's skin is the absolute least meaningful aspect of a person "
"Race" isn't a matter of "skin color". Race is a matter of relatedness. It is, essentially, a huge extended slightly inbred family. In the same way my sibling and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us does with any other human on the planet, a white person and I have more ancestors in common--and more recently--than either of us has with any other human of a different race on the planet. So race is "family" and, like family, it matters a very great deal.

The people who taught us that race is meaningless or, against our lying eyes, doesn't exist were members of a hostile race that is uniquely committed to genocide.

I could not agree more. Seems to work well for the DemoKKKrats as a political weapon though.

Greg

Not alive , is it ??

so then is it your contention that she adopted a white baby just so she could kill it?
Did I stutter? I said she's displayed her contempt and racism against white people for all the world to see. I said she's an attention whore. Why did she adopt the white baby? You do the math.

Not alive , is it ??

Did I stutter? I said she's displayed her contempt and racism against white people for all the world to see. I said she's an attention whore. Why did she adopt the white baby? You do the math.

I don't know why she adopted a white baby. Neither do you.

Quasar44
More white people are killed by black people than the other way around.

Please don't have me commit intellectual murder on you by pointing how violent white ppl are and have been in comparison to how violent black people are and have been.

End of the day worry about your own white people killing white babies.

Like this white man who killed his four white babies

Not alive , is it ??

Of all the hills to die on, you choose to defend a baby murderer? Why would you do that?

Not alive , is it ??

Of all the hills to die on, you choose to defend a baby murderer? Why would you do that?
I'm not defending anyone Fucknut.

Did you miss the post when I said violence against an innocent is inexcusable? How do you take that as defending a murderer ?

I am simply saying I don't know what this woman's motive was in adopting the child.

Not alive , is it ??

Did you miss the post when I said violence against an innocent is inexcusable? How do you take that as defending a murderer ?

I am simply saying I don't know what this woman's motive was in adopting the child.

Her twitter made it clear she loves attention and holds a grudge against white people. It's not really a stretch to say her intentions were never completely pure. I've read news about many adoptive parents turned abuser who all displayed a certain thirst for attention before the abuse came to light.

Not alive , is it ??

Her twitter made it clear she loves attention and holds a grudge against white people. It's not really a stretch to say her intentions were never completely pure. I've read news about many adoptive parents turned abuser who all displayed a certain thirst for attention before the abuse came to light.

I don't do Twitter.

You've learned your catechism well.

There is no scientific basis for family, either. Does family include your uncle, too, or just your father and mother? Does family include your grandparents? Great-grandparents? Even if they are dead? Cousins? In-laws? Adopteds? Family is a social construct. That is all. But does that justify saying it doesn't exist? Or that it isn't important. More to the point, does recognizing the existence and importance of family mean that you hate other families? That you are an evil "familyist" who must be canceled?

Forum List

Back