3 year old white baby killed

impuretrash
If you honestly believe the mainstream press in the USA is biased against black people then you are a goddamn retard.

Gimme break. White and non blk ppl have sites dedicated to talking sh*t about black people. Niggermania, Chimpout. Then you sites like vdare, American renaissance, stormfront.

Fox news hired Mark Furham as their chief crime analyst. This guy was a hard core white supremacist.

Show me any black man who could write a bell curve equivalent book. Where they talk about intellectual inferiority of the white race and not just that but get that respectfully approved by publishers and commentators.

You have ppl like Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Tomi Lahren, Richard Spencer, Ben Shapiro who try to be subtle and try to act deep and intellectualise there white supremacy.

Go on yahoo answers, 4chan, twitter, Reddit, youtube. That's all many whites do. Just lie awake talking shit about black people.

How can you believe that the spotlight is not on blk ppl enough when we live in a global culture where critique of black people is a 24-7, daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime.

Finally you have had Donald Trump. You don't get a more pro white - anti blk president than that.

And you still complain?

None of those websites you mentioned is part of the mainstream press. They are all censored into obscurity and certainly monitored by feds and some are probably run by agents looking to set people up.

On the other hand you have Michael Harriot self-proclaimed "wypipologist" who writes articles making fun of and demeaning white people for African American news and culture site "the Root". The Root is just one of hundreds of media organizations like BET that caters explicitly to black people. Harriot is just one of many black people in America making a fine living doing what he does.

Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Tomi Lahren, Ben Shapiro are racist? Give me a fucking break you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Richard Spencer is a non-entity at this point, I don't think there's a single internet site that hasn't banned him for life.

Anyway I could go on and on forever debunking your nonsense but what's the point trying to talk sense to someone who won't listen and only ever tells lies?

impuretrash

You had Donald Trump. And you still complain. And you laughably claim the media is pro black. Where.? Who ?

Black folks do something wrong ? Everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in inner cities ? Front-page news.

Unacceptably blk high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it

Absent Black fathers ? Yes, yes. Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes.

The MSM never tires of bringing negativity when it comes to blk people.

Local television news blankets the first 5-10 minutes of each newscast with crime stories, always making sure to over-represent blacks.

Hell even people who don't even know any blk ppl. White people from Russia, asians in India or China. They will come with negative stereotypes about black people.

Where are they getting it from if the media is so in love with blk ppl ?

Forum List

Back