3 officers in George Floyd case found guilty.

another win for the good guys.
George Floyd was a “good guy”? The guy did a home invasion and held a gun to a pregnant woman.

He killed himself with Fentanyl overdose. He was yelling “I can’t breathe” when no one was touching him in the squad care, since overdosing on Fentanyl produces those exact symptoms.

I imagine that group had been on other apprehensions that were difficult but the perp. wasn’t in the horrid condition that Floyd was so there was Nothing for them to recognize to take action against the other officer.
That statement makes no fucking sense.
This is ALL ABOUT how bad this looked (feeling) and not about how bad it was(fact)
Yet the outcome was the same regardless. FACT.

Can you answer my question?

I did. It worked. Did you see the outcome of the trial of the three cops in the George Floyd trial.

Your problem is not how the protests were carried out. You are upset they happened at all.

I did. It worked. Did you see the outcome of the trial of the three cops in the George Floyd trial.

Your problem is not how the protests were carried out. You are upset they happened at all.
My question was, "The founders understood civilians should take their government frustrations out on civilians?"
You have yet to answer.
The founders wanted the govt to be scared of the people. They didnt want the people to be scared of the people.

My question was, "The founders understood civilians should take their government frustrations out on civilians?"
You have yet to answer.
The founders wanted the govt to be scared of the people. They didnt want the people to be scared of the people.

The idea is to stop the violations of your rights. In roads were made there. No one cares how you think it should be done.

Do you know what was done to people still loyal to the king?

Sure. No one is going to invade us through Mexico as things are now! Even leftists might fight if that happened. But time passes, and things have already changed out of recognition. This country is weak now.
I am loath to write this because I'll just be tagged a racist bigot whatever but here goes anyway.

Police officers definitely have a responsibility stop someone from being injured/killed regardless of who's doing the injuring/killing. That responsibility is much greater than the general citizenry's responsibility for sure. Both legally and morally. On that basis I don't have any issue with a verdict like this. What I will say is (and I didnt read the transcripts of the case) the police officers have to know that the person is being injured/killed to be held responsible. The DA may very well have proved that they knew or should have known and thus are culpable but they couldnt know GF was high on fentanyl which most certainly contributed to his death. I dont know that a man of Derek Chauvin's size kneeling on me would kill me. The technique Chauvin was using is one we practiced when I was in the military to subdue people, but the knees werent putting all your weight on the person. You are supposed to attenuate your weight according to how much the person is pushing back/struggling. I would think it pretty difficult to ascertain what was happening with GF and Chauvin by the other officer since that wouldnt be their primary focus. Watching the crowd, making sure no one was going to get silly would be, I would think. It's whatever. Again I didnt read the transcripts so maybe there's all kinds of evidence that the other officer's knew what was going on and just ignored it, but from just the video itself I think it would hard to tell.

St. Paul, Minnesota (CNN)Former Minneapolis police officers Tou Thao, J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane were found guilty of violating George Floyd's civil rights by a federal jury in St. Paul, Minnesota, on Thursday.

The 12 jurors -- four men and eight women -- found Lane, Kueng and Thao guilty of depriving Floyd of his civil rights by showing deliberate indifference to his medical needs as former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on Floyd for more than 9 minutes on May 25, 2020 -- ultimately killing him. The jurors also found Thao and Kueng guilty of an additional charge for failing to intervene to stop Chauvin. Lane, who did not face the extra charge, testified that he asked Chauvin twice to reposition Floyd while restraining him but was denied both times.

3 former Minneapolis police officers found guilty of violating George Floyd's civil rights
Look at all the damage a career criminal and drug addict has caused. There was no justice.

You don't have to be a cop to understand that you don't just stand around and watch someone kill someone.
One of the officers says he was on crowd control against the angry potentially violent black mob and couldn't see what was happening with Floyd. How is that fair again?

Do you think we should just let cops kill whoever we feel the world would be better off without??

What if the cops feel that way about you and murder you based on this belief??

nevermind, you bootlickers always assume its "those other people" who will be on the receiving end of police brutality.....

View attachment 606467
Biff, nobody I know goes out of their way to annoy the police. How about you? Have you ever thought of it in terms of behavior and not in terms of conveniently being black, to set the world on fire with false allegations to perpetrate the race hoax for freebies from the gubment?

Biff, nobody I know goes out of their way to annoy the police. How about you? Have you ever thought of it in terms of behavior and not in terms of conveniently being black, to set the world on fire with false allegations to perpetrate the race hoax for freebies from the gubment?
Black people do not have the right to resist arrest.

One of the officers says he was on crowd control against the angry potentially violent black mob and couldn't see what was happening with Floyd. How is that fair again?

And he got lesser charges.

Babbitt died due to her lifestyle as well. Sucks being a hypocrite, amirite? :113:
Lifestyle is not what any of this is about, I'd say. People do specific things, right in front of a whole lot of large men holding guns pointed at them, and then they die. This is not about "lifestyle," it's about being an idiot. Either one, Floyd or Babbitt.

Floyd doesn't matter; he was drugged out of his mind and is no loss.

Babbitt puzzles me; I guess she just got very overexcited? I mean, prying glass off that window to get thru while all those dire looking men with guns were pointing them at her? She had a hard time taking a hint.

The jury saw it otherwise.
And a jury found OJ innocent. Juries are far from infallible. What could you possibly be charged with if you are tasked with crowd control and some dipshit kills someone. proximity to a crime?

And a jury found OJ innocent. Juries are far from infallible. What could you possibly be charged with if you are tasked with crowd control and some dipshit kills someone. proximity to a crime?

They charged him with not getting help for a dying man.

Forum List

Back