3 officers in George Floyd case found guilty.

As you Dimmers celebrate the thug who stuck a gun in a pregnant woman's stomach, and chastise those who enforce the law. Typical mantra for the left.

One can condemn the actions of a person and not support the police being judge, jury and executioner. Is this too big to comprehend?

That's why you cannot criticize 1/16!

I'm assuming you mean 1/6 and for likely the 500th time, I said I supported the people's right to protest BUT I did not support the reasons for their protest.

I'm assuming you mean 1/6 and for likely the 500th time, I said I supported the people's right to protest BUT I did not support the reasons for their protest.
What reason?
I know a lot of these people and they know how much Black men in slums take drugs and beat the shit out of their wives.

St. Paul, Minnesota (CNN)Former Minneapolis police officers Tou Thao, J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane were found guilty of violating George Floyd's civil rights by a federal jury in St. Paul, Minnesota, on Thursday.

The 12 jurors -- four men and eight women -- found Lane, Kueng and Thao guilty of depriving Floyd of his civil rights by showing deliberate indifference to his medical needs as former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on Floyd for more than 9 minutes on May 25, 2020 -- ultimately killing him. The jurors also found Thao and Kueng guilty of an additional charge for failing to intervene to stop Chauvin. Lane, who did not face the extra charge, testified that he asked Chauvin twice to reposition Floyd while restraining him but was denied both times.

3 former Minneapolis police officers found guilty of violating George Floyd's civil rights
What a travesty, hammering rookie cops like that. How could they know what was happening? No wonder guys don't want to be policemen anymore. And of course that's the goal.
I wonder if this jury was comparable to OJ's jury. How many were 'women of color'?

What a travesty, hammering rookie cops like that. How could they know what was happening? No wonder guys don't want to be policemen anymore. And of course that's the goal.
I wonder if this jury was comparable to OJ's jury. How many were 'women of color'?

You don't have to be a cop to understand that you don't just stand around and watch someone kill someone.

Which the founders of this country understood should be the people's reaction when the government violates their rights.
The founders understood civilians should take their government frustrations out on civilians? :lol:

You don't have to be a cop to understand that you don't just stand around and watch someone kill someone.
Rabid emotionalism. Rookie cops and difficult apprehensions occur all the time so no way at all for them to know death was forthcoming and that they should intercede.
Without Monday morning quarterbacking or the constant 50-150 years ago, you all would have Absolutely Nothing to talk about.

The close to a very ugly racial crime.
Race was not brought up in the Chauvin trial and likely not this one either because there was evidence to support it. You leftist lunatics live by it though. Bitch nigga child please.

Rabid emotionalism. Rookie cops and difficult apprehensions occur all the time so no way at all for them to know death was forthcoming and that they should intercede.
Without Monday morning quarterbacking or the constant 50-150 years ago, you all would have Absolutely Nothing to talk about.

Their words convicted them. Their words showed they knew he was having problems.

Forum List

Back