3 Manhattan police officers poisoned.

I will quote this because it's true!

"THE ENTIRE LEFT HAS TURNED INTO THE CHARLES MASON FAMILY"

This is not acceptable anymore, those who did this to the police officers should be charged NOW!!!! NOW
I suspect it was some incredibly stupid teenager. They need a hard lesson. Let them have it.

You'd think that one could smell and taste bleach pretty quickly before drinking much of it. Still, Chlorine is a very highly toxic halogen that oxidizes into hydrochloric acid in the body. Nasty. That shit can kill you. This shit is getting way out of hand. People are attacking innocent strangers indescriminantly now. Plain stupid. This isn't justice, it is terrorism.

This is not acceptable anymore, those who did this to the police officers should be charged NOW!!!! NOW
I suspect it was some incredibly stupid teenager. They need a hard lesson. Let them have it.

Not just some stupid teenager......the entire Left is full of psychopaths!!!!

Full of them!

Full of them!

These "cool" internet kids and their democrat parents think they know it all because Google gives them instant knowledge. They think they can take whatever they want from whomever they choose. Time to teach them life is not a video game. And I agree, the modern American left has become a cult of sociopaths who pathologically lie, cheat, steal, murder and deny reality.

Bless the Police!

1592279643617.png

Full of them!

These "cool" internet kids and their democrat parents think they know it all because Google gives them instant knowledge. They think they can take whatever they want from whomever they choose. Time to teach them life is not a video game. And I agree, the modern American left has become a cult of sociopaths who pathologically lie, cheat, steal, murder and deny reality.
We really cannot say that about such a large portion of the people. There are so many people that call themselves for a certain party and never follow the news, let alone vote. However, the extreme left, YES!

What's the point of posting this?

Because he's a leftist troll.

What's the point of posting this?
Package says "May be fatal if swallowed."

Forum List

Back