3 Dems who fled their duties in Texas have contracted Covid despite being immunized

Practically all of the current hospitalizations and deaths are the unvaccinated.

If that is not holding in Israel, where they used Pfizer, why would you expect it to hold here?
Seems to be doing fine for now. There's always the possibility that new strains may emerge from the dumbasses who refuse to get vaccinated.

Not sure it's from the unvaccinated. From the UK just today:
Again, unvaccinated people make up just about all of the hospitalizations and deaths. Getting the vaccine prevents the cytokine storm that is the result of the immune system damaging organs trying to fight the virus.
AH-CHOO all over you and your family----go crawl back under your rock and stay put
btw---what a good parrot/sheep you are
polly want a cracker?
I don't particularly care if any of you Trumpbots end up fighting for your life with a machine breathing for you. Every one of you vaccine deniers who die is karma working to restore balance.
i'm sure nobody gives 2 shits if you just keel over....it would just be karma working to restore balance.

But but but.....they were all vaccinated right?

Brings into light their ridiculous celebratory photo packed into a plane maskless huh

The party line is they all caught it from the unvaccinated

That won't last long
the bottom line is, there is no 'vaccine'...don't be stupid, or ignorant
the death jab does nothing---what's in the death jab is what they want inside of you...
why else would they offer FREE perks?
nobody offered FREE perks w/ mmr, or polio....you scum demonRATS should stop lying to yourselves, and wake up to reality

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-17/trump-tells-followers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus?context=amp
not wasting my time on a PUBLISHERS link---fuck google--the censorship site
when you feel you have an actual unbiased link, get back to me

There is nothing biased with direct quotes.

Trump urges all Americans to get COVID vaccine: 'It's a safe vaccine' and it 'works'
google---the publishers of propaganda and censorship....you might not understand, but that would be the last place i go to find the TRUTH

Practically all of the current hospitalizations and deaths are the unvaccinated.

If that is not holding in Israel, where they used Pfizer, why would you expect it to hold here?
It's still holding in Israel on vaccinated people less likely to need hospitalization vs the non vaccinated when infected.....

But sheesh! This sucks! Does appear that a booster shot is needed for the Delta variant if you don't want to catch it, at all....

I'm not so sure about that. This is the data I see.

View attachment 514165
Do you have a link? I'd like to read what they are saying on it.... Ty!

All Hebrew

It's still holding in Israel on vaccinated people less likely to need hospitalization vs the non vaccinated when infected.....

But sheesh! This sucks! Does appear that a booster shot is needed for the Delta variant if you don't want to catch it, at all....

Might as well get the booster for the Gamma and Theta variants while you’re there.
If it helps, and keeps my parents who are old alive or older sister with asthma alive or hubby with high blood pressure alive I'm fine with doing it! It's not like I don't already have a vaccination and shot book that's already 6ft high....
pretty amazing that at least 20 elderly people say---stick the death jab in xiden, not them----they go out shopping, and other places since lock down started....they are all fine w/out the death jab----95% recovery rate w/out the DEATH JAB

Brings into light their ridiculous celebratory photo packed into a plane maskless huh

The party line is they all caught it from the unvaccinated

That won't last long
the bottom line is, there is no 'vaccine'...don't be stupid, or ignorant
the death jab does nothing---what's in the death jab is what they want inside of you...
why else would they offer FREE perks?
nobody offered FREE perks w/ mmr, or polio....you scum demonRATS should stop lying to yourselves, and wake up to reality

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-17/trump-tells-followers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus?context=amp
not wasting my time on a PUBLISHERS link---fuck google--the censorship site
when you feel you have an actual unbiased link, get back to me

There is nothing biased with direct quotes.

Trump urges all Americans to get COVID vaccine: 'It's a safe vaccine' and it 'works'
google---the publishers of propaganda and censorship....you might not understand, but that would be the last place i go to find the TRUTH

Might as well get the booster for the Gamma and Theta variants while you’re there.
If it helps, and keeps my parents who are old alive or older sister with asthma alive or hubby with high blood pressure alive I'm fine with doing it! It's not like I don't already have a vaccination and shot book that's already 6ft high....
pretty amazing that at least 20 elderly people say---stick the death jab in xiden, not them----they go out shopping, and other places since lock down started....they are all fine w/out the death jab----95% recovery rate w/out the DEATH JAB
Biden's gotten the jab, and so has the Trumpster of Old.

Get the jab, scaredy cat! Unless you really do feel so strongly that it will kill you...then, I'd listen to your intuition and not get one....and take your chances that you are not the 5 out of hundred that die if a senior citizen that catches it.

Consider this for a moment.

If China is not held to account, on multiple fronts; what is to prevent them from releasing another such virus or strand, if it was in fact manufactured? This time they can start it from a Western nation and give the appearance it was natural because "hey, this time it started from Country X!".

Just food for thought as we consider the long term effectiveness of vaccinations. There are still going to be risks which could be initiated elsewhere.

If China is not held to account, on multiple fronts; what is to prevent them from releasing another such virus or strand, if it was in fact manufactured? This time they can start it from a Western nation and give the appearance it was natural because "hey, this time it started from Country X!".

Just food for thought as we consider the long term effectiveness of vaccinations. There are still going to be risks which could be initiated elsewhere.

We can't condemn other countries until we stop participating ourselves. We put a moratorium on this research but then rescinded that.

You do know that you can carry the virus without getting the disease, right?

We can't condemn other countries until we stop participating ourselves. We put a moratorium on this research but then rescinded that.

I know nothing of the assertions to make. Furthermore, there is a big difference in the types of research, objective of said research, and, the deliver method of such creations into the world.

I know nothing of the assertions to make. Furthermore, there is a big difference in the types of research, objective of said research, and, the deliver method of such creations into the world.

Our research was being done in China.

Biden's gotten the jab, and so has the Trumpster of Old.

Get the jab, scaredy cat! Unless you really do feel so strongly that it will kill you...then, I'd listen to your intuition and not get one....and take your chances that you are not the 5 out of hundred that die if a senior citizen that catches it.
BOO....now who's scared? YOU
we will put you in the lottery for a million bucks...ONLY if you take the death jab!!!!----since when does one need to be bribed, and NOW threatened to put something in your body, that is not FDA approved, or w/out knowing the consequences....how stupid/ignorant are you retards? VERY
let us know how things are working out for you, next year, if you are still alive.....just saying

Forum List

Back