3 Americans Mysteriously Found Dead at Sandals Resort in the Bahamas, Another Woman Hospitalized

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the Democrats are the party of death, the GOP is the party of life, like Trump said at the rally...this wouldn't happen on Trump's watch, my friends

What do the Democrats and Trump have to do with this? Just because something happens to an American in another part of the world doesn't mean it's politically motivated.

For many years now, there have been "mysterious" deaths at resorts around the world. Some were murders, others suicides, a few medical condition related.

• Banned
What do the Democrats and Trump have to do with this? Just because something happens to an American in another part of the world doesn't mean it's politically motivated.

For many years now, there have been "mysterious" deaths at resorts around the world. Some were murders, others suicides, a few medical condition related.
i just wanted to ignite the libs lol my bad

The two couples didn’t know each other and ate at different restaurants

They did have suites in the same building and suffered symptoms at the same time.
Looks like poisoning either by accident or intentional

The two couples didn’t know each other and ate at different restaurants

They did have suites in the same building and suffered symptoms at the same time.
Looks like poisoning either by accident or intentional

Not too happy about airlifting the sick one back here.
6flrnq.jpg

Night of the Living Dead
And you didn't believe in zombie resurrection.

Usually, we see cases of cancer due to mold and more due to toxic contaminants which are longer term. These three died just staying at a resort.

"The police commissioner of the Bahamas, Paul Rolle, said officials also collected samples from the rooms where the tourists were staying and the surrounding property to determine whether any contaminants were present."

"The samples taken from the victims were sent to a lab in Philadelphia, with results of the toxicology study expected in about a week, Rolle said. He noted that the Bahamas' Department of Environmental Health and police officers are still at the resort."

the Democrats are the party of death, the GOP is the party of life, like Trump said at the rally...this wouldn't happen on Trump's watch, my friends

Were they wearing their masks?

Forum List

Back