3.7 GDP Growth

Trump delivering, is their worst nightmare. Who do they have to beat him? A Fake Indian and an aging Communist fraud? The last thing the Communists/Democrats want, is a happy, prosperous, independent populace.

The Democratic Party can only thrive on misery. It needs more folks to be poor, angry, and fully dependent on Government. A great economy is very bad news for them. They don't give a damn about the country and Citizens. It is what it is.

An overheated economy should be everyone's concern.

The real issue here, which you are trying to hide, is that Trump's economy is not adding up to the last two years of Obama's administration.
It is an upsurge recovery, from Obama's 2016-2017 decline, and I've already posted the graph 4 times in this thread to prove it. No need to post it again.

Economy growing........Under TRUMP.....

Poor Liberals.............now go and say your daddy Obama did it. LOL
/——/ Libtards now lamenting a possible overheating economy. Not since Reagan have Libs been whining about this. Is the economy in danger of overheating?

The real issue here, which you are trying to hide, is that Trump's economy is not adding up to the last two years of Obama's administration.
It's ironic that the Trumpbots are doing the same thing the Hillary supporter did: The economy is great, look at the new growth, new employment and stock market. But hadn't "trickled down."

There are predictions of rising inflation rates that, if it comes to pass, will be ruinous. Even for us who are doing pretty good now ... despite the losses from the Great Recession that a lot of people will never recover from, and that includes some of us who are doing pretty good now. But the thing is ... inflation isn't behaving like it used to. It may be productivity. I dunno.

But there's no getting around the interest we pay on the still increasing debt. Blame Obama if you want, but the GOP owns this.

Tramp has never had an ANNUAL GDP of at least 3% and is the FIRST POTUS in history to "achieve" this dubious distinction after having been handed an economy that was NOT in a major recession.
Liar, you're talking about Obama.
Nope, Obama was handed an economy that was in the worst recession since the Great Republican Depression. Tramp was handed an economy at full employment, with a rising stock market and rising wages, and yet Tramp has STILL been completely unable to produce an ANNUAL GDP of 3%.
Obama is the only POTUS to never get a 3% GDP. Even the ones who died in their first term. :laughing0301:
Now you are just lying, Obama has had 5.2% GDP, something Tramp has never even gotten close to.

Annual GDP never touched 3% under Hoperychangy.

Only POTUS in history with that title.
Actually Tramp has that same title right now. Tramp has NEVER had an annual GDP at 3%.

It is an upsurge recovery, from Obama's 2016-2017 decline, and I've already posted the graph 4 times in this thread to prove it. No need to post it again.
The numbers do not support you. Your numbers were rebuttaled. Easily.

Trump delivering, is their worst nightmare. Who do they have to beat him? A Fake Indian and an aging Communist fraud? The last thing the Communists/Democrats want, is a happy, prosperous, independent populace.

The Democratic Party can only thrive on misery. It needs more folks to be poor, angry, and fully dependent on Government. A great economy is very bad news for them. They don't give a damn about the country and Citizens. It is what it is.
True. they have descended to a point where they cannot get power in any way other than appealing to immigrants and blacks. In doing so, they destroy the country, to keep alive their last withering flame of political power.

US-gdp-2016-2017.png

Actually Tramp has that same title right now. Tramp has NEVER had an annual GDP at 3%.
You don't talk about annual GDPs of a president who has only been in power for barely more than ONE year.

What is relevant is Trump's
rapid
rising GDP (1.2 to 3.2) in 2017. A great recovery from Obama's FALLING one. (2.8 down to 1.2)

True. they have descended to a point where they cannot get power in any way other than appealing to immigrants and blacks. In doing so, they destroy the country, to keep alive their last withering flame of political power.

The Party needs its poor, angry, helpless masses. Without them, they know their Party is finished. They have nothing to gain by folks being happy & prosperous. They need more slaves to the Government.

2107 was lower than 2016 and 2015: tough that, but there it is.

There is no upsurge economy under Trump according to GDP.

The angry alt right masses have nothing to cheer.

Now you are just lying, Obama has had 5.2% GDP, something Tramp has never even gotten close to.
FALSE! The highest GDP quarter Obama ever recorded was 3.8, and that was rare.

united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png
Hey you pathological liar, that is an ANNUAL graph, NOT quarterly, and it says so right at the top of your OWN chart, so you can't pretend you were too STUPID to know you were deliberately LYING.
This is why I keep saying the Right are the most worthless lying scum POSs to ever crawl out of a sewer.
Here is the graph of the actual QUARTERLY GDP data:

atlas_B1kJZ9rt-.png

You don't talk about annual GDPs of a president who has only been in power for barely more than ONE year.
Once a president has at least 1 complete year of GDP data you truly CAN talk about his annual GDP rate. YOU don't want to because Tramp has NEVER had an annual rate of at least 3%.

2107 was lower than 2016 and 2015: tough that, but there it is.

There is no upsurge economy under Trump according to GDP.

The angry alt right masses have nothing to cheer.
FALSE! There was upsurge in 2017 to 3.2, after Obama's drop from 2.8 to 1.2. Graph clearly shows it >>

united-states-gdp-growth.png

As does this one also >>

united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png

Hey you pathological liar, that is an ANNUAL graph, NOT quarterly, and it says so right at the top of your OWN chart, so you can't pretend you were too STUPID to know you were deliberately LYING.
This is why I keep saying the Right are the most worthless lying scum POSs to ever crawl out of a sewer.

atlas_B1kJZ9rt-.png
You damn fool. I just posted 2 graphs (in Post # 117). One shows GDP growth from July 2016 to April 2018. The other shows all of Obama's GDP record from 2009 through Trump's record to 2018.

And for the overlapping time periods, they both show the same rates.

It's all there. You have no complaints, so >> :anj_stfu:

Once a president has at least 1 complete year of GDP data you truly CAN talk about his annual GDP rate. YOU don't want to because Tramp has NEVER had an annual rate of at least 3%.
Yes, you can. If you're an IDIOT.

Bottom line of all of this (provable by both of the 2 graphs I posted), is that Obama's GDP was sinking like a lead ball, and in 2017, Trump brought it back up (3.2) again. FACT, not opinion.

atlas_B1kJZ9rt-.png
You damn fool. I just posted 2 graphs (in Post # 117). One shows GDP growth from July 2016 to April 2018. The other shows all of Obama's GDP record from 2009 through Trump's record to 2018.

And for the overlapping time periods, they both show the same rates.

It's all there. You have no complaints, so >> :anj_stfu:
As I have pointed out so many times before, when the worthless lying scum Right get caught lying, the worthless lying scum Right just keep on lying.
Thank you for proving me correct yet again.

Economy growing........Under TRUMP.....

Poor Liberals.............now go and say your daddy Obama did it. LOL
LOLOL

File this under “B” for Brain-dead conservatives never learn.

In February of this year, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta predicted the first quarter would produce an impressive 5.4% growth in GDP. Actual growth turned out to be 2.3%.

Atlanta Fed upgrades U.S. first-quarter GDP growth view to above 5...

When do you morons learn to not count your chickens before they hatch?

Yes, you can. If you're an IDIOT.
So how did an "idiot" catch you lying with your dishonest clearly labeled ANNUAL graph that you used to accuse me of lying when I said that Obama's Q3 2014 GDP growth was 5.2%?????
You apparently can't even deceive an idiot, so what does that make you???

Forum List

Back