3/5 Of A Human Being

Rather than this representing racial animus, this compromise prevented the South from having the representation to always outvote the North on the issue of slavery.

Wrong again Princess Cut and Paste

The compromise gave the south more political power than they were entitled. it gave the status of persons to those who had no more legal standing than an animal.
not true I realize it saddens you but it kept slave owners from gaining more power through slavery

It gave them political representation based on persons who they considered subhuman
it didn't give them full representation which is what they want fucking democrats
More représentation than they deserved
and democrats wanted it all through slavery

no dumbass immigration laws are the supreme law of the land and dumbass democrat fascism has attacked the second amendment. You know nothing of the U.S CONSTITUTION BUT NOT MANY FOREIGNERS DO.
lol. Proof all you have is right wing bigotry; any right wing tool can parrot that. Our federal Constitution is more supreme than federal laws enacted by Congress, assembled. We have a Naturalization clause not any form of Immigration clause.
total leftist propaganda nothing but lies you fucking moron Federal laws and the U.S Constitution are equal the supreme law of the land
Our federal Constitution is most supreme. Real Americans know that.
dumbass their is not difference between the Constitution laws and treaties they are equal
Why bother with our Second Amendment when any law Congress can manufacture is just as supreme, according to you?
Foreigner's do not have any American rights you are irrelevant
Proof right wingers have nothing but right wing bigotry not any respect for the law.
and the truth hurts your feelings
No, it merely reminds me right wingers would have no arguments at all if it weren't for fallacy.
when you make an argument that has some validity we might can discuss it but you haven't
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
with the riots, we have a security problem, with the power grab of leftist fascists we have a security problem With leftists wanting to defund the police we have a security problem
The legislature should be doing their job, not creating more gun laws that don't work.

Illegals should not be counted at all for representation.
eh i dont know man. i personally think undocumented citizens are ppl too, but maybe that's just bc i'm able to see that these people are working their asses off to get into the country. name something more patriotic than that.

I personally think you're babbling nonsense. What does "people too" have to do with anything? The question is CITIZENS, not people. And trying to make some moral superiority out of being ignorant of the facts and reality is lame. We know they're "working their asses off to get into the country". So what? The question remains whether their hard work was on LEGAL methods of entering the country. We elect representatives for LEGAL RESIDENTS. Only legal residents are allowed to actually vote for those representatives. Therefore, only legal residents should be counted in apportioning representation. This is not difficult logic for anyone who's thinking with his brain instead of his glands.

You want me to name something more patriotic? Obeying our laws. THAT would be more patriotic.

Illegals should not be counted at all for representation.
eh i dont know man. i personally think undocumented citizens are ppl too, but maybe that's just bc i'm able to see that these people are working their asses off to get into the country. name something more patriotic than that.

I personally think you're babbling nonsense. What does "people too" have to do with anything? The question is CITIZENS, not people. And trying to make some moral superiority out of being ignorant of the facts and reality is lame. We know they're "working their asses off to get into the country". So what? The question remains whether their hard work was on LEGAL methods of entering the country. We elect representatives for LEGAL RESIDENTS. Only legal residents are allowed to actually vote for those representatives. Therefore, only legal residents should be counted in apportioning representation. This is not difficult logic for anyone who's thinking with his brain instead of his glands.

You want me to name something more patriotic? Obeying our laws. THAT would be more patriotic.
Our naturalization clause has a 3/5ths compromise solution. Blacks were not considered citizens either if they were in bondage as slaves.

Forum List

Back