275 Fully Vaccinated Massachusetts Residents Have Died Of COVID-19 In 1 Week

Manufactured distrust? You mean like the syphilis vaccine manufactured to be tested on Blacks throughout the 20th Century. Who manufactured that?
This post feels like it’s mangling the history of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment which wasn’t about a vaccine.

That was real distrust.

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment wasn’t a crime against white conservatives.

Manufactured distrust is like when people claim that the vaccine is a gene therapy and a plot to kill Americans.

This post feels like it’s mangling the history of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment which wasn’t about a vaccine.

That was real distrust.

Manufactured distrust is like when people claim that the vaccine is a gene therapy and a plot to kill Americans.
I was referring to the Black Americans who don’t trust the Government when it comes to getting jabbed for any reason because of Tuskegee.

You know what ICU nurses say the last words of antivaxxers are before they get intubated, knowing that they probably won't live through it? (80% don't.)

Most common is ... nothing. At that stage, they're already exhausted and brain-damaged.

The second most common thing is that they need to use the toilet first.

And third is something like "I really screwed up".

I wonder what you'll be saying. I don't think you have the humility for the third.

Think about it. You're going to go out rambling about the toilet. Appropriate, I suppose.

You can prevent that, of course. Get vaccinated.

And yes, it's rather saintly of us to still want to save your lives, given how you want to murder us. We are just so damn awesome.

Thanks for making that up Mammy.

It really shores up your credibility. :thup:

I was referring to the Black Americans who don’t trust the Government when it comes to getting jabbed for any reason because of Tuskegee.
I didn’t claim that black people don’t have legitimate reasons for distrust.

White conservatives don’t.

Vaccines where never intended to prevent infection or transmission. Only expected to reduce the amount of time being infectious and reducing chance of hospitalization.

IZZATRITE Herr Nazi?

You failed to read the OP, Herr Himmler.

which means the vaccinations are working.

Got it.

275 Fully Vaccinated Massachusetts Residents DEAD is a spectacular success​

But 76.4 percent of Massachusetts is vaccinated, so your going to see more vaccinated people in the hospitals just because there are more vaccinated people. Only the other new england states have a higher vaccination rate.

Got it, as more people get the mRNA sequencer, the number of people in hospitals dying goes up, and that's success.

Say, what is the GOAL of you Nazis again, fuckaduck?

There is a study last month showing the booster does work on omnicron.

Oh we see that...

I didn’t claim that black people don’t have legitimate reasons for distrust.

White conservatives don’t.
When the government knowingly puts a harmful or risky substance into the bodies of a select group (Blacks), then moving forward, only Blacks can “legitimately” distrust or be skeptical about government vaccinations????

Do you follow your logic? Only one group gets a pass for distrusting vaccinations yet all other groups who watched this take place either when it happened or from a historical perspective, their skepticism is unacceptable.

You know what ICU nurses say the last words of antivaxxers are before they get intubated, knowing that they probably won't live through it? (80% don't.)

Most common is ... nothing. At that stage, they're already exhausted and brain-damaged.

The second most common thing is that they need to use the toilet first.

And third is something like "I really screwed up".

I wonder what you'll be saying. I don't think you have the humility for the third.

Think about it. You're going to go out rambling about the toilet. Appropriate, I suppose.

You can prevent that, of course. Get vaccinated.

And yes, it's rather saintly of us to still want to save your lives, given how you want to murder us. We are just so damn awesome.
Go put another jab in the chamber. Spin and pull the trigger again. Think empty chamber

That was real distrust.

Oh god not the Tuskegee syphilis bullshit again...........

Tired of listening to stupid fairytale.

Blacks were used because there was a concentrated number of black males with Syphillis a SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE in one area to do large scale testing on to see if antibiotics would get rid of the disease. The government did not give them the disease. You may want to look up who as far as race was in charge of the hospital and DOCTORS involved in this nonsense as the experiment went on for decades as the HOSPITAL and Doctors made money off it continuing the drug tests instead of telling those who volunteered (got paid to be in the STUDY) to go down and get some medicine (antibiotics that became common early in that time frame) for them and their families and to stop fucking around spreading this disease.

EXPERIMENT implies things that aren't accurate---a STUDY is more accurate.

Eunice Verdell Rivers Laurie (1899 – 1986) was an African American nurse who worked in the state of Alabama. She is best known for her work as the coordinator of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment from 1932 to 1972.

Last edited:
When the government knowingly puts a harmful or risky substance into the bodies of a select group (Blacks), then moving forward, only Blacks can “legitimately” distrust or be skeptical about government vaccinations????

Do you follow your logic? Only one group gets a pass for distrusting vaccinations yet all other groups who watched this take place either when it happened or from a historical perspective, their skepticism is unacceptable.
No, I'm saying that a racist action against black minority by white majority is not a legitimate reason for concern by the same white majority that the white majority is going to be racist against them because of their own previous racist actions. When you think about it, it makes zero sense.

More to the point, we aren't asking anyone to do anything we wouldn't do ourselves. The Tuskegee syphilis study selected a population to wrong. We aren't selecting anyone. We are trying to get everyone vaccinated.

Oh god not the Tuskegee syphilis bullshit again...........

Tired of listening to stupid fairytale.

Blacks were used because there was a concentrated number of black males with Syphillis a SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE in one area to do large scale testing on to see if antibiotics would get rid of the disease. The government did not give them the disease. You may want to look up who as far as race was in charge of the hospital and DOCTORS involved in this nonsense as the experiment went on for decades as the HOSPITAL and Doctors made money off it continuing the drug tests instead of telling those who volunteered (got paid to be in the STUDY) to go down and get some medicine (antibiotics that became common early in that time frame) for them and their families and to stop fucking around spreading this disease.

EXPERIMENT implies things that aren't accurate---a STUDY is more accurate.

Eunice Verdell Rivers Laurie (1899 – 1986) was an African American nurse who worked in the state of Alabama. She is best known for her work as the coordinator of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment from 1932 to 1972.
The problem with the study was that the individuals were never given informed consent. They were lied to. They were manipulated.

And the treatment for their disease, which they were never told they had, was withheld even though it was known to be effective.

No, I'm saying that a racist action against black minority by white majority is not a legitimate reason for concern by the same white majority that the white majority is going to be racist against them because of their own previous racist actions. When you think about it, it makes zero sense.

More to the point, we aren't asking anyone to do anything we wouldn't do ourselves. The Tuskegee syphilis study selected a population to wrong. We aren't selecting anyone. We are trying to get everyone vaccinated.
You are making this more about race vs the fundamental logic of everyone past, present, and future seeing a bad outcome involving the government putting a needle into a part of the populace. Your mandate is that no one except for Blacks be skeptical.

You are making this more about race vs the fundamental logic of everyone past, present, and future seeing a bad outcome involving the government putting a needle into a part of the populace. Your mandate is that no one except for Blacks be skeptical.
I'm making the Tuskegee Syphilis study about race?

Seems to me the people who ran the study were making it about race, not me.

There's always room for legitimate skepticism. Most of the skepticism on the right is manufactured.

The problem with the study was that the individuals were never given informed consent. They were lied to. They were manipulated.

And the treatment for their disease, which they were never told they had, was withheld even though it was known to be effective.
They were lied to and they were manipulated by mainly black medical staff and others wanting them to stay sick in order to justify their own checks.

Don't know how they couldn't know that they had syphillis---what they were lied to about was there was a treatment that was widespread within the first couple of years of the study starting. Had their "medical staff" informed them and they had complied ---they could have save many of theirs and their families lives---

They were lied to and they were manipulated by mainly black medical staff and others wanting them to stay sick in order to justify their own checks.

Don't know how they couldn't know that they had syphillis---what they were lied to about was there was a treatment that was widespread within the first couple of years of the study starting. Had their "medical staff" informed them and they had complied ---they could have save many of theirs and their families lives---
Because they were never told they have syphilis. It's not like they'd have been bestowed with this knowledge on their own.

Whatever the reason, the study was completely unethical and led to significant reform in the medical society.

275 Fully Vaccinated Massachusetts Residents Have Died Of COVID-19 In 1 Week

KEY POINTS
Nearly 1,500 people have now died of breakthrough COVID-19 in Massachusetts
Health officials also reported over 46,000 breakthrough infections in one week
Massachusetts currently has a positivity rate of 11.40%
See this article with the full mobile experience.
Visit IBT.com to see the latest stories.

More than 270 fully vaccinated people in Massachusetts have died of COVID-19 over the past week as breakthrough infections climb amid the spread of the Omicron variant.

But but but don lemon nor his white lover are reporting this. So.....it just can't be true. It is just can't be. They promised.
Yeah but think what would have happened if the vaccine hadn't reduced serious side effects and hospitalizations!

z7uacsr5e4f81.jpg
Oh, the guy who can tell by the smell!

Forum List

Back