25 years later, questions remain about Oklahoma City.

LoL!! I LOVE conspiracy theories.
Did you know that Hillary adopted an alien baby, and Bill had a three breasted intern? :cool-45:

Weekly_World_News_-_Cover_Art_4800.jpg

5193ff524.jpg
Here is one of the trolls from Langley that has penetrated this site.these trolls always give it away they are a shill for the government,these are the kinds of posts they are instructed to post by their handlers when they can’t refute evidence.thst and lie and change the topic.that being said I wonder why candyass,wrongwinger,and sayit amongst others have not been alerted by their handlers yet to come troll here as agent dr love has been by them.

oklahoma was the start for the destruction of our civil libertys,it wasn’t big enough though to get many of them implemented though so they needed 9/11 which did the trick with the patriot act. The Oklahoma building was chosen as the one to use because it housed many of the plans for the ATF and FBI‘s operations to burn down the Waco compound.

the media also never mentioned that FBI agents were warned not to come in to work that day and it was just mostly clerical office workers killed that day and none of the children from FBI family’s showedup,that day,just office workers kids.

Last edited:
Here is one of the trolls from Langley that has penetrated this site.these trolls always give it away they are a shill for the government,these are the kids of posts they are instructed to post by their handlers when they can’t refute evidence.thst and lie and change the topic.that being said I wonder why candyass,wrongwinger,and sayit amongst others have not been alerted by their handlers yet to come troll here as agent dr love has been by them
I believe it. Probably soupnazi or someone with a new name.

In an interview a few years ago, Hillary Clinton referred to the Murrah Building bombing as one of many 'conspiracies theories' circulating around regarding cover-ups by the government. If that wasn't some kind of Freudian slip, I don't know what is.

Anyone who saw the televised coverage of the bombed-out Murrah
Building didn't need to be a rocket scientist to realize that the tremendous destruction done didn't come from a single bomb in a vehicle `outside' the building. But, rather, it should have been obvious to any fourteen-year-old boy of average intelligence that the Murrah Building was literally "dropped" by blowing several of the reinforced concrete supporting columns and part of the massive reinforced concrete header supporting the building out from under it. This occurred as Gen. Partin said, "at critical structural points at the third floor level." Did the bombers plant explosives in other parts of the building as well?

OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) - She was at work, on the ninth floor of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. It was a minute after 9:00 a.m. on April 19, 1995 when Jane Graham would find herself knocked over from the explosion that tore through the building.

Surprising that dr love is the only shill that has Been alerted by his handlers to troll this thread at this site.he gave it away posting a funny fir something that’s very tragic. This shill true to form,did not watch the excellent informative videos here in the op and just trolled the entire thread as instructed by his handlers. I have noticed that the Oklahoma City bombing threads never get the attention from the shills as the 9/11 threads always do.

Here is one of the trolls from Langley that has penetrated this site.these trolls always give it away they are a shill for the government,these are the kids of posts they are instructed to post by their handlers when they can’t refute evidence.thst and lie and change the topic.that being said I wonder why candyass,wrongwinger,and sayit amongst others have not been alerted by their handlers yet to come troll here as agent dr love has been by them
I believe it. Probably soupnazi or someone with a new name.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah no doubt. Agents Candyass,wrongwinger,sayit,soupnazi and Toto to mention just a couple we’ll known,are always socking all the time,

Old news,I already knew that about them.
It's not even news yet .(MSM won't cover it) But it's coming.
Uh I’m talking about the shills that troll here. I see that it is reading now ignored member as someone who just posted here recently,is it one of the sockpuppets I mentioned. Lol either way,the handlers of these shills that post here like the ones I git done talking about,are starting to be alerted now I see.lol

Uh I’m talking about the shills that troll here. I see that it is reading now ignored member as someone who just posted here recently,is it one of the sockpuppets I mentioned. Lol either way,the handlers of these shills that post here like the ones I git done talking about,are starting to be alerted now I see.lol
Not sure unless you mean fnneco or miketx

In an interview a few years ago, Hillary Clinton referred to the Murrah Building bombing as one of many 'conspiracies theories' circulating around regarding cover-ups by the government. If that wasn't some kind of Freudian slip, I don't know what is.

Building didn't need to be a rocket scientist to realize that the tremendous destruction done didn't come from a single bomb in a vehicle `outside' the building. But, rather, it should have been obvious to any fourteen-year-old boy of average intelligence that the Murrah Building was literally "dropped" by blowing several of the reinforced concrete supporting columns and part of the massive reinforced concrete header supporting the building out from under it. This occurred as Gen. Partin said, "at critical structural points at the third floor level." Did the bombers plant explosives in other parts of the building as well?

OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) - She was at work, on the ninth floor of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. It was a minute after 9:00 a.m. on April 19, 1995 when Jane Graham would find herself knocked over from the explosion that tore through the building.

I remember when this video of clinton first came out talking about this doing a great acting job basically saying lm such a poor sad citizen:mad: Right,that video so much disgusted me back then.this ex friend of mine so much worshipped the ground Clinton walked on and refused to believe how corrupt Clinton was or even our government for that matter.he so much thought Clinton could do no wrong that incredibly after Monica lewinsky happened,I then said to him “ so dude,what do you think of your hero now.?l”

I thought since he would not look at the facts of how evil,Clinton was that he knew about oklahoma and was involved in drug smuggling with bush at mena,he would at least be objective on Monica but no such luck. He has got to be the only one on the planet who thinks bill did not have sex with her,nobody else on the planet I have talked with believes that Crap:uhoh3:

and it gets even more bizarre what a weirdo this guy was,he seriously believed the crap he was always telling me thst there is no different law for politicians than there is for us,I am serious,can you believe that.? I wish I was joking about him. Yet I’m not this guy sadly exists and is real:uhoh3:

I have NEVER before or sense then ever meant anybody in my
Life THAT stupid who believes that crap,have YOU.?:uhoh3::lmao::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

His logic is he is right and everybody else in the world is wrong about Clinton,Sadly I am not making any of this up,it’s all true

Last edited:
Not sure unless you mean fnneco or miketx
Shill fnneco is on my ignore list so it would be him, Mike is funny with his crap once in a while so I can at least tolerate him. It might be fellow shill sockpuppet troll toddsterparrot as well,he is the other paid shill I have on ignore who has also been alerted to this thread by his handlers,their starting to come out in droves now being alerted by their handlers I see. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

It was nearly 5,000 pounds of ANFO. It's surprising any of the building was still upright.

The rest of your conspiracy garbage is just about as well thought out as that.

Dismissed.

Have you ever seen a murderer or terrorist executed as fast as McVeigh was?....

It did take 6 years for Mr. McVeigh to take a seat in Old Smoky.

Not exactly overnight.

That's twice as long as it took to execute the Rosenbergs.
He was convicted and sentenced to death in 1997. Less than 6 years.

6 years from the date of the crime. 4 years from the date of the conviction. Still not very quick.
Quicker than the usual 20 years, don't you think?
He waved his appeals.

It was nearly 5,000 pounds of ANFO. It's surprising any of the building was still upright.

The rest of your conspiracy garbage is just about as well thought out as that.

Dismissed.
Liar.
That all you got, kid?

It's not a lie. It's a fact. 4,800 pounds of ANFO in the back of a rented moving truck.

Look it up.

Here's 850 pounds in a cement truck from myth busters.

Now imagine 6 times that.

I'm not referring to age, but maturity level.
Typical Internet troll aren't you ?

I'm not referring to age, but maturity level.
Typical Internet troll aren't you ?
I'm not weaponizing it, I'm applying it properly.

Forum List

Back