25 Pages of Quotes By Scientists Refuting Darwinism

Did you get those odds from AIG?

It's factorial computation. If there are 50 protein assembling randomly the odds of them magically randomly assembling correctly are not 50-1 but 50! or 30414093201713378043612608166064768844377641568960512000000000000 to 1

Because that's how you claim evolution works
That's nonsense. I claimed no such thing.

Your example show one thing very clearly-- that you do not know how the processes of evolution works. Evolution is imposed on a species by environmental pressures acting on the raw material of genetic diversity. Biological life propogates with modifications, and those modifications can lead to improved survival, and those modifications are passed on, and over time, many modifications can lead to a species that looks very different from its predecessor. There are millions of examples.

I'm still waiting for the religionists to identify anything they can identify as being of super-magical design! If you see the hand of designer gods in something, please state the evidence for it.

Waiting..... Where is the evidence for your gods?

It's factorial computation. If there are 50 protein assembling randomly the odds of them magically randomly assembling correctly are not 50-1 but 50! or 30414093201713378043612608166064768844377641568960512000000000000 to 1
What 50 proteins are assembling? You just picked a number because you read it on a fundie religionist website?

Why would the gods need proteins when they can °poof° humans into existence using dirt?

The obvious flaw with the religionist claim against biological evolution using “the odds are too great” is that the stereotypical religionist argument relies on math they don't understand and biology they find on extremist religionist websites.

Firstly, the silly religionist “calculation of odds” assumes that the biological conditions formed by chance. However, biochemistry is not chance, making the calculated odds meaningless. Biochemistry produces various, complex chemical products and all of those products then interact in complex ways.

Secondly, the religioner ignores the very basic reality that there would be incalculable numbers of biochemical interactions occurring simultaneously

It's much worse than that, my Friend.
Original polypeptide synthesis involves a particular amino acid, one of 20, to attach to the next, 1 of 20, and so forth, for hundreds of links. So 1/20 to the 800th power is absurdly impossible, just for ONE protein.
That doesn't take into consideration 1/2 to the 800th probability of peptide bonds forming times 1/2 to the 800th
probability of levorotary forms being used instead of dextrorotary.

It's much worse than that, my Friend.
Original polypeptide synthesis involves a particular amino acid, one of 20, to attach to the next, 1 of 20, and so forth, for hundreds of links. So 1/20 to the 800th power is absurdly impossible, just for ONE protein.
That doesn't take into consideration 1/2 to the 800th probability of peptide bonds forming times 1/2 to the 800th
probability of levorotary forms being used instead of dextrorotary.
Cutting and pasting such nonsense from fundie religionists websites is laughable.

It's why scientists study and experiment while religionists cut and paste from Harun Yahya.

What 50 proteins are assembling? You just picked a number because you read it on a fundie religionist website?

Why would the gods need proteins when they can °poof° humans into existence using dirt?

The obvious flaw with the religionist claim against biological evolution using “the odds are too great” is that the stereotypical religionist argument relies on math they don't understand and biology they find on extremist religionist websites.

Firstly, the silly religionist “calculation of odds” assumes that the biological conditions formed by chance. However, biochemistry is not chance, making the calculated odds meaningless. Biochemistry produces various, complex chemical products and all of those products then interact in complex ways.

Secondly, the religioner ignores the very basic reality that there would be incalculable numbers of biochemical interactions occurring simultaneously

You keep mocking things you really don't understand, the astronomical complexity of a "simple" single cell for example

Inorganic atoms supposedly formed inorganic molecules and proteins and mixed together in the primordial soup to make amino acids and cells...that magically became self aware in the process. It all sounds fishy to me now.

I used to believe it, until I learned how unbelievably complex life is

Does that mean there was a Creator, well, what are the other options?

Last edited:
You keep mocking things you really don't understand, the astronomical complexity of a "simple" single cell for example
You want to insist that your particular gods are responsible for cells and all other life on the planet yet you cannot offer any evidence for your gods.

Why are cells needlessly complex when your gods can magically create humans from dirt...and even rib bones.

Tell us how we can accept your "... because I say so", claims that require magic and supernaturalism at the hands of gods you can't demonstrate.

Inorganic atoms supposedly formed inorganic molecules and proteins and mixed together in the primordial soup to make amino acids and cells...that magically became self aware in the process. It all sounds fishy to me now.

I used to believe it, until I learned how unbelievably complex life is

Does that mean there was a Creator, well, what are the other options?
That's a great analysis. Thousands of years ago thunder and lightning was inconceivable without the hands of gods. I'm hoping you're not proposing the slaughter of farm animals to appease the cell and amino acid gods.

Tell us what is unbelievably complex about life. That life has existed on the planet for billions of years suggests that life is not so complex as to require intervention by magical, supernatural gods. Species existing, adapting and changing over time is the inverse of godly intervention.

That's a great analysis. Thousands of years ago thunder and lightning was inconceivable without the hands of gods. I'm hoping you're not proposing the slaughter of farm animals to appease the cell and amino acid gods.

Tell us what is unbelievably complex about life. That life has existed on the planet for billions of years suggests that life is not so complex as to require intervention by magical, supernatural gods. Species existing, adapting and changing over time is the inverse of godly intervention.

You're stuck on your hatred of religion. You have to let go of the hatred

You're stuck on your hatred of religion. You have to let go of the hatred
Is that an excuse for not addressing the lack of evdence for yohr gods?

You're stuck on your hatred of non-religionists. Most of the planet is non-Christian. Congrats, you have a big audience to hate.

CF, I read several of Richard Dawkins' books on evolution and found them full of errors and ignorance. So I emailed Dickie and all he could do was call me names and ignore the points I made on his errors. That's how they operate - anti-science, all the time.

I critiqued Carl Sagan's books and wrote his publisher. Carl sent me a letter and the best he could come up with was "Will you buy my latest book?" I did not buy one of them. All library books I returned, but I did sell Carl's letter on E-Bay for $125, I'll never forget. Sold Isaac Asimov's postcard for $75. Ignorant Isaac was afraid to ride in commercial airlines, which are 10 times safer per passenger mile than cars.

You're stuck on your hatred of religion (Hollie). You have to let go of the hatred

“We scientists have found that doing a kindness produces the single most reliable momentary increase in well-being of any exercise we have tested.” – Martin Seligman, PhD, in his book Flourish

She never learns. She doesn't want to learn. Evil is like that.

Is that an excuse for not addressing the lack of evdence for yohr gods?

You're stuck on your hatred of non-religionists. Most of the planet is non-Christian. Congrats, you have a big audience to hate.

I don't care about any religion, I don't "belong" to any. I think Chabad is closest to my truth. If you'd lose your reflexive reaction toward religion we could talk

CF, I read several of Richard Dawkins' books on evolution and found them full of errors and ignorance. So I emailed Dickie and all he could do was call me names and ignore the points I made on his errors. That's how they operate - anti-science, all the time.

I critiqued Carl Sagan's books and wrote his publisher. Carl sent me a letter and the best he could come up with was "Will you buy my latest book?" I did not buy one of them. All library books I returned, but I did sell Carl's letter on E-Bay for $125, I'll never forget. Sold Isaac Asimov's postcard for $75. Ignorant Isaac was afraid to ride in commercial airlines, which are 10 times safer per passenger mile than cars.
You're a legend in your own mind.

I don't care about any religion, I don't "belong" to any. I think Chabad is closest to my truth. If you'd lose your reflexive reaction toward religion we could talk
What reflexive reaction? That I challenge religious extremists?

In the 70's my brother and I went to NYU to listen to Asimov. He was our favorite scifi writer

“We scientists have found that doing a kindness produces the single most reliable momentary increase in well-being of any exercise we have tested.” – Martin Seligman, PhD, in his book Flourish

She never learns. She doesn't want to learn. Evil is like that.
Odd that the religious extremist opens thread after thread with the intention of disparaging anyone who disagrees with his angry version of religionism and then tries to lecture others on "kindness".

Forum List

Back