25% of American Jewish Voters think Israel is an Apartheid State

I did read the article. My question remains the same. The Balfour Declaration declared a Jewish Homeland The UN closed the deal
So in effect you’re saying that any Peace Agreement ( Two State Solution) would be impossible. Thank you for verifying the Palestinians are interested in just one thing; Israel’s destruction

My solution would be the Zionists going back to Europe where they came from. That would be a peaceful solution that destroys no one.

But when dealing with the kind of religious fanatic who says, "I'm going to live next to people who want to kill me because of things I've done, because God said so" it's hard to suggest anything so breathtakingly rational.

The Leftist Entity is on another tirade regarding that crafty Zionist Entity.

I'm sure the Moslem NATO will step up and defend Iraq and Syria.

Naw, they just acquiesced to Iran doing it. So Europe and Turkey cut a deal with Iran, and the US and the Zionist Entity stomp their little feet and complain about the power Iran now has that we gave them.

My solution would be the Zionists going back to Europe where they came from. That would be a peaceful solution that destroys no one.

But when dealing with the kind of religious fanatic who says, "I'm going to live next to people who want to kill me because of things I've done, because God said so" it's hard to suggest anything so breathtakingly rational.

Try reading about the “ Welcome Mat” they got after WW11 when many of them did try to return
Your “ solution” about Israel being wiped off the map will never happen

If you had bothered to read the article, it was a survey of American Jews, not Israelis living in the Zionist Entity.

As for why Abbas rejected Abbas's offer.

Kind of like if I raided your house, chased out your family, shot your dog, and then later generously offered to let you live in your unheated garage.

Any deal made with Zionists would legitimize their theft of Palestine to start with.

Kind of like if I raided your house, chased out your family, shot your dog, and then later generously offered to let you live in your unheated garage.

When did the Arab squatters get a house?

Naw, they just acquiesced to Iran doing it. So Europe and Turkey cut a deal with Iran, and the US and the Zionist Entity stomp their little feet and complain about the power Iran now has that we gave them.
Most Israelis are not even religious though . Get your facts straight…

When the time comes all your questions will be answered

No, I'll be dead and cease to exist. The important thing is to enjoy myself when I'm here.

Most Israelis are not even religious though . Get your facts straight…

The fact they are living in a place they have no real connection to beyond Bronze Age Fairy Tales says otherwise.

When did the Arab squatters get a house?

Arabs have been in Jerusalem since Ezra..

Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria in 715 BC.. so the Arabs have been there a while.

If you read Ibn Battuta and Rabbi Benjamin of Tudela there were very few Jews in Palestine for 2000 years.

Ok, if you say so

because its no skin off my nose either way

They why do you guys spend so much time trying to impose your backwards superstitions on the rest of us?

If you don't like abortions- don't have one.
If you don't like gay marriage- Don't have one.
If you are so keen to fight wars so the Zionist Entity can play Make-Believe, go join a volunteer militia to fight for them instead of using my tax dollars to prop them up and send over some poor kid you promised a college degree to.

If you don't like abortions- don't have one.
If you don't like gay marriage- Don't have one.
If you are so keen to fight wars so the Zionist Entity can play Make-Believe, go join a volunteer militia to fight for them instead of using my tax dollars to prop them up and send over some poor kid you promised a college degree to.
You could say if you dont like adult men having sex with children then dont do it

or, if robbing a 7-11 and killing the store clerk offends you then dont do that either

You could say if you dont like adult men having sex with children then dont do it

or, if robbing a 7-11 and killing the store clerk offends you then dont do that either

Children can't consent to sex.. Your comparisons are stupid.

Children can't consent to sex..
They can if 5 demigods in black robes say they can

or if it requires packing the court with more seats filled by flaming libs thats what the hedonists will do

or if it requires packing the court with more seats filled by flaming libs thats what the hedonists will do

Sweet Jesus, you are stupid.

Well, no, those things area against the law because a majority of people think they should be.
Abortion and gay marriage were pariahs too before the courts stepped in and overturned the will of the people

A few points here.

There really is no popular movement to roll back the age of consent. Even though most people have sex for the first time before the age of consent in their state, usually with someone who is also below the age of consent.

So don't worry, your unworkable laws are largely safe. We can't even face the reality that teens are having sex. I doubt anyone is going to approve it for children.

If we put abortions or gay marriage to a popular national vote, then they'd be approved.

Abortion and gay marriage were pariahs too before the courts stepped in and overturned the will of the people

Abortion has been around for thousands of years and was NOT illegal in the US.

Gays have always lived together.

Legal History of Abortion (1821 - Present) - Students for Life
1856 Dr. Horatio Storer establishes a national drive through the American Medical Association to make all abortions illegal. Prior to this, first trimester abortions were legal or a misdemeanor in most states. 1860 Twenty states have laws limiting abortion.

Forum List

Back