25% of American Jewish Voters think Israel is an Apartheid State

I see two of the site subhumans are doing their thing.

What people happen to believe does not establish that belief as factual or even meaningful. Most humans are little more than programmable automatons who can be led to believe most anything.

Considering that Israel has an Arab political party and Arabs are represented in the Knesset, using a propaganda term borrowed from a different conflict is retarded.

Uh, South Africa had their tame minorities, too.

You probably don't remember, that the leader of the Zulu minority in South Africa actually was in with the South African government in oppossition to the ANC.

Having a Israeli-Arab party doesn't impress me. When Fatah and Hamas are allowed to run for the Knesset and seat a proportional number of delegates, THEN you won't be apartheid.

Get it?
Your not being impressed at Arabs holding positions in the Israeli Parliament is to be expected from the leftist entity.

On the other and, would you be impressed at Israelis holding positions in the quasi-governments of the Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza or the PA?

Gee, whiz. Are there any Israelis holding positions in the quasi-governments of the Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza or the PA?

Are Israelis allowed in Gaza?

So what's your solution? Should the government of Israel start disassembling their country, moving their facilities, properties jobs and residences elsewhere ASAP, so it can be done in an orderly manner?

How about Germany, would they be willing to cede some of their territory for the Jewish people to live in?

Actually, if they had ceded some of Germany's land for a Jewish state, that would have been fair.

Stealing it from the Palestinians, who were largely innocent bystanders in WWII, was not.

I'm pretty sure that given the opportunity, those same 25% of American Jews would have no problem seeing Israel end up like South Africa. They solved their "apartheid" problem years ago, and look at them now.

Okay, I'm looking at them. What we didn't see, the massive retaliation against the white minority everyone thought was going to happen. White people in South Africa in fact still run much of the economy and retained much of their wealth.
Can you identify any sovereign Pally land that was ''stolen''?

Simply parroting slogans you read on the BLM website is pointless.

Your not being impressed at Arabs holding positions in the Israeli Parliament is to be expected from the leftist entity.

On the other and, would you be impressed at Israelis holding positions in the quasi-governments of the Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza or the PA?

Gee, whiz. Are there any Israelis holding positions in the quasi-governments of the Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza or the PA?

Yep . As we both know, Jews were completely cleansed from Gaza despite the existence of ancient artifacts placing Jewish people there before the time of Mohammad.

The creature doesn't care about that, however. All it knows is that it hates Jews and wants Isreal destroyed because of that.

How interesting to learn that some leaders suggested a Jewish state be carved out of Germany,

That would have been great!

Then Israel would have been located in an advanced part of the world and surrounded by friendly neighbors.

But Israel is now in the Middle East.

It is the homeland of the Jewish people.

I hope that they ignore the pejorative "apartheid" label.

Israel, I hear, is about 75% Jewish.

I feel it is should be 100% Jewish.

I hope that Israel will offer financial incentives to the lovely Palestinian residents to move to the West Bank or any other place in the world.

I think that our country is proving that multiculturalism does NOT work. It is a beautiful idea, but some cultures are incompatible.

Ah yes - not allowing terrorists committed to the genocide of Jews into government is the same thing as apartheid.

Got it.

Actually, pretty much what the Botha regime said about the ANC back in the 1980's. We can't trust them, they are going to kill all the white people who are oppressing them.

You are kind of making my point for me.

Um, why are the Zionists there are all, a bunch of European squatters stealing someone else's land.

This is what the Zionist Entity is, the last vestige of European colonialism.

Can you identify any sovereign Pally land that was ''stolen''?

Simply parroting slogans you read on the BLM website is pointless.

Um... all of it. That's the point. they didn't live there prior to 1945. You take a look at the list of Zionist leaders, they all came from Europe within a couple of generations.

Yep . As we both know, Jews were completely cleansed from Gaza despite the existence of ancient artifacts placing Jewish people there before the time of Mohammad.

The creature doesn't care about that, however. All it knows is that it hates Jews and wants Isreal destroyed because of that.

A bunch of Europeans claiming ownership of Palestine because they share a distorted version of the Judean religion is not a claim.

Otherwise, I declare as a follower of Thor and Odin, I have a right to land in Scandinavia!

A bunch of Europeans claiming ownership of Palestine because they share a distorted version of the Judean religion is not a claim.

Otherwise, I declare as a follower of Thor and Odin, I have a right to land in Scandinavia!
I realize you are a sociopath who knows only hatred, but genetic studies reveal you to be a liar.

The "semitic" origin of Askhenazis always reminds me of the idea that the movement of heavenly bodies along the constellations has the power to influence the destiny and behavior of human beings.

Astrology and the "semitic ancestry" of European Jews are two fantastic examples of "socially accepted madness".

Um, why are the Zionists there are all, a bunch of European squatters stealing someone else's land.

This is what the Zionist Entity is, the last vestige of European colonialism.

Um... all of it. That's the point. they didn't live there prior to 1945. You take a look at the list of Zionist leaders, they all came from Europe within a couple of generations.
The ''stolen land'' slogan is among those really tired, worn slogans favored by the leftist entity.

Identify for us what sovereign Pally land was 'stolen'. I'm not clear as what Pally land was stolen, especially in view of the fact that the Pals never held any sovereignty over any lands of the former Turkish Caliphate.

The PA had requested the records to support Palestinian land claims prior to British takeover.
www.google.com

The Turkish government on Sunday gave the Palestinian Authority a copy of the Ottoman archive containing all documents pertaining to land ownership in pre-state Israel through 1916.

The PA requested the records to support Palestinian land claims. The Palestinians say that these documents reflect the "true" ownership of the land. One year later, in 1917, Britain drove the Ottomans out of the country and issued the Balfour Declaration, expressing support for the establishment of a Jewish state in what was then called Palestine. The Palestinians say these evens represented the start of "a Zionist takeover of their land, under the auspices of British imperialism."

Even before 1917, Jewish and Zionist institutions had purchased large tracts of land in Palestine from absentee landlords, who lived mainly in Syria and Lebanon. These landlords had previously leased their property to local farmers, but were happy to sell it for the right price, without giving a thought to their tenant farmers. Nevertheless, Palestinians view these sales as more legitimate than those that took place during the British occupation that began in 1917.

Actually, if they had ceded some of Germany's land for a Jewish state, that would have been fair.

Stealing it from the Palestinians, who were largely innocent bystanders in WWII, was not.

Okay, I'm looking at them. What we didn't see, the massive retaliation against the white minority everyone thought was going to happen. White people in South Africa in fact still run much of the economy and retained much of their wealth.

Once again...

1. When was Palestine founded and by whom?

2. What were its borders?

3. What was its capital?

4. What were its major cities?

5. What constituted the basis of its economy?

6. What was its form of government?

7. Can you name at least one Palestinian leader before Arafat?

8. Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?

9. What was the language of the country of Palestine?

10. What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?

11. What was the name of its currency?

Choose any date in history and tell what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, Japanese yen, or Chinese yuan on that date.

12. And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?

The ''stolen land'' slogan is among those really tired, worn slogans favored by the leftist entity.

Identify for us what sovereign Pally land was 'stolen'. I'm not clear as what Pally land was stolen, especially in view of the fact that the Pals never held any sovereignty over any lands of the former Turkish Caliphate.

Ah, the imperialist mantra, the same one we used to rationalize the genocide of Native Americans, and ironically, the same one that the Nazis used to rationalize the genocide of the Jews.

Again, goes back to my point, the Zionists are like abused children who have gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Ah, the imperialist mantra, the same one we used to rationalize the genocide of Native Americans, and ironically, the same one that the Nazis used to rationalize the genocide of the Jews.

Again, goes back to my point, the Zionists are like abused children who have gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.
I see that you realized your earlier claim of ''stolen land'' was a total fraud so you decided to abandon that in favor of "... but... but.... but.... but what about the American Indians.

Again, goes back to my point: the purveyors of fraud are helpless when confronted with the fraud of their attempt at argument.

The same thing can be said of any other national that freed itself from imperialism.

Look, even American Jews know the jig is up.
When has islam ever freed anyone? If you knew your history, you would know that Islamism is the oppressor. You should take some time to look at past history and current events to see what politico-religious ideology is retrograde, oppresseses and enslaves.

I see that you realized your earlier claim of ''stolen land'' was a total fraud so you decided to abandon that in favor of "... but... but.... but.... but what about the American Indians.

Again, goes back to my point: the purveyors of fraud are helpless when confronted with the fraud of their attempt at argument.

Uh, yes, when you say something as profoundly stupid as "There were no people in Palestine before the Zionists got there", it just goes beyond belief.

MEANWHILE-

The Muslims were the majority in Palestine from the 12th century all the way up until 1947.

When has islam ever freed anyone? If you knew your history, you would know that Islamism is the oppressor. You should take some time to look at past history and current events to see what politico-religious ideology is retrograde, oppresseses and enslaves.

Islam is no better or no worse than any other religion. The Islamic world pretty much stopped expanding in 1500, though. In the centuries since, it's been the victim of colonization and exploitation. Then we whine like little bitches when they attack back.

Uh, yes, when you say something as profoundly stupid as "There were no people in Palestine before the Zionists got there", it just goes beyond belief.

MEANWHILE-

The Muslims were the majority in Palestine from the 12th century all the way up until 1947.

Islam is no better or no worse than any other religion. The Islamic world pretty much stopped expanding in 1500, though. In the centuries since, it's been the victim of colonization and exploitation. Then we whine like little bitches when they attack back.
I can only give you a 3/10 for that melodramatic "There were no people in Palestine before the Zionists got there", it just goes beyond belief.

As I never wrote that, it is profoundly dishonet to attribute something to me I never wrote. Actually, it doesn't go beyond belief you're befuddled and confused.

Otherwise,
The juvenile comparison that resolves to, "we're no worse than they were" is an odd endorsement for a religion.

Just to educate you on the fraudulent claim "The Islamic world pretty much stopped expanding in 1500", we know that's pretty much false. We have that hoped for islamic caliphate that slaughtered and enslaved its way across Iraq and Syria; "The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham". You never read about that? It was on the news.

Have you read the Hamas Charter? It harkens back to those halcyon days of islamist times of conquest by war and rapine.

I suspect you are the one "whining like little bitches". As penance for your history of colonization and exploitation, I'll expect a formal, written apology on my desk and the measures you intend to pursue as compensation for your behavior.

Forum List

Back