25 black church leaders are concerned about Hillary C.positions on abortions, religious freedom

The abortion issue should be a major concern for the black community seeing as they only make up 12% percent of the population but are responsible for 36% of abortions.
Why should it be a major concern? Are Blacks being forced to have abortions?
No but they are being told that it is a legitimate alternative to raising children. The numbers amount to voluntary genocide and the Democratic party is all for it with their unfettered support of abortion
It is a legitimate alternative. If you cant raise the children then why have them? Do you think Black people ask Democrats if its ok to get an abortion?

BTW you do realize other races have abortions as well dont you?
Yes other races do get abortions but not at the rate of Black people. Democrats are big on abortion and do not care about the black on black crime epidemic only an idiot would not wonder why.
So you think the rate has something to do with what makes it legitimate or not? Please elaborate.

Dems should be big on abortions. Women should have a right to determine what happens with their bodies. Only an idiot would say democrats do not care about Black on Black violence. Lots of Dems are Black and care very much about Black on Black violence.

The silver lining is abortion does slow the black population down

The abortion issue should be a major concern for the black community seeing as they only make up 12% percent of the population but are responsible for 36% of abortions.
No but they are being told that it is a legitimate alternative to raising children. The numbers amount to voluntary genocide and the Democratic party is all for it with their unfettered support of abortion

No one is being told that goofy ass. When was the last time you were a black pregnant woman fuckface?

No one is being told that goofy ass. When was the last time you were a black pregnant woman fuckface?

The fact that you might be completely unable to use a sense of empathy to imagine what it is like to be someone else with a different set of problems, is your limitation.

NOt ours.

Do not assign to US your flaws.

The fact that you might be completely unable to use a sense of empathy to imagine what it is like to be someone else with a different set of problems, is your limitation.

NOt ours.

He's not using his imagination to find out what its like to be someone else. He said specifically and without question that women are being told that abortion is a legit alternative to raising children. Once again I say...no they are not.

Care to refute that and show where anyone is telling black women abortion is a legit alternative to raising children? Or do you want to apologize now?

NOt ours.

He's not using his imagination to find out what its like to be someone else. He said specifically and without question that women are being told that abortion is a legit alternative to raising children. Once again I say...no they are not.

Care to refute that and show where anyone is telling black women abortion is a legit alternative to raising children? Or do you want to apologize now?

It is the message is just about everything you lefties do.

NOt ours.

It is the message is just about everything you lefties do.

Complete sentences next time.

I was married to a black women fuck face.

Woman recalls Planned Parenthood visit: "They told me they don't have doctors for pregnant women"
Coerced Abortion

Woman recalls Planned Parenthood visit: "They told me they don't have doctors for pregnant women"
Coerced Abortion

So what stupid. Being married to a black woman doesnt mean you ARE a black woman or heard the messages (mysterious messages) directed at black women goofball.

Coerced Abortion

So what stupid. Being married to a black woman doesnt mean you ARE a black woman or heard the messages (mysterious messages) directed at black women goofball.
Well then I have to ask are you a black women

Coerced Abortion

Nope but I also didnt pretend that I knew some secret messages that were being passed along to black women that I made up out of thin air either in case you were trying to make it seem like we're the same.

Coerced Abortion
One whole woman said that? Wow! Weird how thats not even a substantial part of the procedures PP does?

Coerced Abortion

Nope but I also didnt pretend that I knew some secret messages that were being passed along to black women that I made up out of thin air either in case you were trying to make it seem like we're the same.
But your so sure of your statement. Do you know something the rest of us don't ?

Coerced Abortion

But your so sure of your statement. Do you know something the rest of us don't ?

That was you who asserted what black women are being told. When probed further you revealed your source was that you married a black woman so....yanno. And that shit wont fly here

It is a legitimate alternative. If you cant raise the children then why have them? Do you think Black people ask Democrats if its ok to get an abortion?

BTW you do realize other races have abortions as well dont you?
Yes other races do get abortions but not at the rate of Black people. Democrats are big on abortion and do not care about the black on black crime epidemic only an idiot would not wonder why.
So you think the rate has something to do with what makes it legitimate or not? Please elaborate.

Dems should be big on abortions. Women should have a right to determine what happens with their bodies. Only an idiot would say democrats do not care about Black on Black violence. Lots of Dems are Black and care very much about Black on Black violence.
Do they care? Chicago is on its way to a record murder rate this year and where are the Dems on this ? The majority of those murders are Black on Black.

That was you who asserted what black women are being told. When probed further you revealed your source was that you married a black woman so....yanno. And that shit wont fly here[/QUOTE

That was you who asserted what black women are being told. When probed further you revealed your source was that you married a black woman so....yanno. And that shit wont fly here
I posted a couple of links that show coerced abortions you must have missed that part. So prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back