23 Yr Old Shot In The Back By Ohio Sherrif's Deputy

And should we infringe on your rights because of how men are so prone to violence??

Or does it make you feel better to just infringe on black men, because you know...it makes you feel warm inside to take away rights from minorities

That guy is a moron but you're not doing much better right now.
Refute a single thing I said or shut the ENTIRE FUCK UP..

I don't subscribe to the "we gonna get in trouble if we exercise our constitutional rights" frame of thinking...I'll leave that coward shit to you

ok,tell us why

I already did. Do you think it's just because black people are dangerous animals?
1. I put out the stats in other threads that blacks are NOT that impoverished--especially considering they graduate at lower rates....
they are over represented in GREAT jobs such as:
USPS
auto
government!!
SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
entertainment
etc
2. the blacks were far being the whites before slavery, so it will be pretty hard to prove it's whitey's fault

Refute a single thing I said or shut the ENTIRE FUCK UP..

I don't subscribe to the "we gonna get in trouble if we exercise our constitutional rights" frame of thinking...I'll leave that coward shit yo you

I'm not taking issue with your points. I'm taking issue with you being a combative and arrogant fool. You look like a prick right now so nobody gives a fuck what you think.

I already did. Do you think it's just because black people are dangerous animals?
1. I put out the stats in other threads that blacks are NOT that impoverished--especially considering they graduate at lower rates....
USPS
auto
government!!
SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
entertainment
etc
2. the blacks were far being the whites before slavery, so it will be pretty hard to prove it's whitey's fault

Okay, so why do you think black people commit more violent crime?

.....the facts show whites use them MUCH better ....blacks murder at FOUR times the rate--that's not even counting non-fatal shootings

Could that have anything to do with black people being a lot more impoverished on average? Poverty tends to breed ignorance and desperation.
...new subject = start another thread....fact= black gun violence is MUCH higher than whites'...you deny this?
Gun violence among men is much higher than among women?

You deny this??
and????!!!!
And should we infringe on your rights because of how men are so prone to violence??

Or does it make you feel better to just infringe on black men, because you know...it makes you feel warm inside to take away rights from minorities
...like I said before, you people are so obsessed with race it warps your minds
--I never said anything like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USPS
auto
government!!
SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
entertainment
etc

Okay, so why do you think black people commit more violent crime?
..it's not that easy....sure poverty partly causes crime--but what causes the poverty is the self destructive culture....1 main reason is kids having kids before they are financially and mentally ready ---then it turns into a cycle

..it's not that easy....sure poverty partly causes crime--but what causes the poverty is the self destructive culture....1 main reason is kids having kids before they are financially and mentally ready ---then it turns into a cycle

Is a self-destructive culture not also fueled by poverty?

Is a self destructive culture not also fueled by poverty?
...I saved up and waited a looong time to get married and have only 2 kids
..most people don't realize it, but even at 23, 25 years old, most people are still '''kids''.....and then some of these people are having 3 kids by the time their 20, 22!!!!!!

low grad rates-- high crime rates = something is wrong

.....here's what I've been saying for a long time and providing links:
part of the problem is they are concentrating on NON problems like white supremacy and police brutality---get it???? the REAL problems don't get solved

Can't let fear cower you into not exercising your rights...that fear is what allows the bullshit to perpetuate itself.....

Somebody else can be a martyr. I'd rather be alive.
The martyrs have already bled -- and guess what, black folks have the same constitutional rights as everyone else...

Or are you claiming that whole BLM movement has a legitimate point and there actually is systemic racism?
Systemic racism is only shown from people like Joe XiBiden and Camel Toe Harris who both thought black men were super predators, and then you dumbfucks go out and prove them right.....

..most people don't realize it, but even at 23, 25 years old, most people are still '''kids''.....and then some of these people are having 3 kids by the time their 20, 22!!!!!!

part of the problem is they are concentrating on NON problems like white supremacy and police brutality---get it???? the REAL problems don't get solved

I agree that at some point black individuals have to take personality responsibility to thrive in the world just like anybody else, regardless of what obstacles they may have. Excuses don't count for much. I also think it's important to remember that there are still people alive today that remember not being allowed to vote or shop at certain places. Their culture has endured a lot of chaos and pain. They probably deserve some empathy.

"Casey Goodson, 23, was fatally shot by a 17-year veteran of the Franklin County Sheriff's Department, identified as deputy Jason Meade, working for the US Marshal's fugitive task force looking for violent offenders Friday. The victim was not the person being sought by the US Marshal's Task Force, Columbus Police said -- the state's criminal investigations bureau declined to look into the case due to a three-day delay in police calling for assistance."

Basically, a sheriff's deputy reported seeing a man with a gun and went to confront him; there was a verbal exchange and then shots were fired...no other officers witnessed the shooting and there is no body cam footage...Goodman was returning home from a Subway sandwich shop, still carrying the sandwich in his hand when he was shot thru his front door -- where he fell into the kitchen in front of his 5 yr old brother and grandmother...his keys were still left in the front door....

The main question the family has is; why would the police even be confronting Goodson if Ohio is an open carry state and Goodson was legally carrying a weapon since he has a concealed carry license?
Biff---You are such a giant TOOL. Try reading other articles and see what other people besides the criminals family and sleazy money grubbing lawyer are trying to push.

Lawyers LIE especially the ambulance chasing racist ones like you are apparently getting your story from. They always try to make criminals sound like choir boys.

Goodson was shot after driving down the street waving a GUN-----the photos of the crime scene show not the house but the road. The police story is completely different than the family attorney's story that you quote. I believe the cops over the sleazy family attorney and oh look--the evidence is already backing the cops--

And btw, you need to learn how to think logically-----------the lying family's story claims that Goodson put his keys into the front door to unlock it---why would he need to unlock the door with his keys if atleast 4 people mentioned in the story are at home? Secondly, the family claims that Goodson was still holding the unopened subway sandwich that he brought home to share with the family of atleast 5 now----really? One sandwich for atleast 5 people? Comeon now---

Failing to have any common sense as you so desperately want to push the racist dribble----you should stop being a blind foolish racist and atleast listen (read) different articles from both and all sides before posting and making up your one-track racist foolish mind. You may then figure out how to see the truth instead of your just hate for cops and whites.

I used to work 7 till 7. I would often stop on my way home to get something to eat because the rest of the family didn't want to wait that late. If it was winter and dark the door would often be locked when I got home.
Yes, but in this case..the specifically stated that the guy just gotten back from a dental appointment (implying during the day) and picked up a sandwich that he was going to share with the family (implying that he wasnt a thug but a nice guy)..........so during the day the house is locked up? And again 1 sandwich for 5 people minimum? Comeon now----

Legal carry is for white men only.

It's fucked up but if I was black I wouldn't carry a gun openly because it's a stupid decision.
Why is exercising your constitutional rights a stupid decision??
He was waving a gun around while driving down the street-------------I'd be pretty upset if the cops didn't stop him.......

Oddly Kyle Rittenhouse gets made a hero by many for waving his gun around. (illegally at that)
Kyle shot 3 convicted felons who were trying to kill him. Of course, he is a HERO---------this idiot doing drive-bys and threatening cops with gun would be the opposite.

I agree that at some point black individuals have to take personality responsibility to thrive in the world just like anybody else, regardless of what obstacles they may have. I also think it's important to remember that there are still people alive today that remember not being allowed to vote or shop at certain places. Their culture has endured a lot of pain.
,,sure, that stuff was horrible....I agree
...but most of the stuff complained about now is ludicrous = cops DEFENDING themselves/trying to restrain jackass criminals

Since the story doesn't say shit about the details, I'll just assume the jigaboo acted like they all do and got what he asked for.
Does racism make your insecurities and fecklessness feel better?

That has to be it.....
What racism? Telling the truth? lol.

idiot.jpg

It's fucked up but if I was black I wouldn't carry a gun openly because it's a stupid decision.
He was waving a gun around while driving down the street-------------I'd be pretty upset if the cops didn't stop him.......

Oddly Kyle Rittenhouse gets made a hero by many for waving his gun around. (illegally at that)
it wasn't illegal if it was out for self defense

"Casey Goodson, 23, was fatally shot by a 17-year veteran of the Franklin County Sheriff's Department, identified as deputy Jason Meade, working for the US Marshal's fugitive task force looking for violent offenders Friday. The victim was not the person being sought by the US Marshal's Task Force, Columbus Police said -- the state's criminal investigations bureau declined to look into the case due to a three-day delay in police calling for assistance."

Basically, a sheriff's deputy reported seeing a man with a gun and went to confront him; there was a verbal exchange and then shots were fired...no other officers witnessed the shooting and there is no body cam footage...Goodman was returning home from a Subway sandwich shop, still carrying the sandwich in his hand when he was shot thru his front door -- where he fell into the kitchen in front of his 5 yr old brother and grandmother...his keys were still left in the front door....

The main question the family has is; why would the police even be confronting Goodson if Ohio is an open carry state and Goodson was legally carrying a weapon since he has a concealed carry license?
Biff---You are such a giant TOOL. Try reading other articles and see what other people besides the criminals family and sleazy money grubbing lawyer are trying to push.

Lawyers LIE especially the ambulance chasing racist ones like you are apparently getting your story from. They always try to make criminals sound like choir boys.

Goodson was shot after driving down the street waving a GUN-----the photos of the crime scene show not the house but the road. The police story is completely different than the family attorney's story that you quote. I believe the cops over the sleazy family attorney and oh look--the evidence is already backing the cops--

And btw, you need to learn how to think logically-----------the lying family's story claims that Goodson put his keys into the front door to unlock it---why would he need to unlock the door with his keys if atleast 4 people mentioned in the story are at home? Secondly, the family claims that Goodson was still holding the unopened subway sandwich that he brought home to share with the family of atleast 5 now----really? One sandwich for atleast 5 people? Comeon now---

Failing to have any common sense as you so desperately want to push the racist dribble----you should stop being a blind foolish racist and atleast listen (read) different articles from both and all sides before posting and making up your one-track racist foolish mind. You may then figure out how to see the truth instead of your just hate for cops and whites.

I used to work 7 till 7. I would often stop on my way home to get something to eat because the rest of the family didn't want to wait that late. If it was winter and dark the door would often be locked when I got home.
Yes, but in this case..the specifically stated that the guy just gotten back from a dental appointment (implying during the day) and picked up a sandwich that he was going to share with the family (implying that he wasnt a thug but a nice guy)..........so during the day the house is locked up? And again 1 sandwich for 5 people minimum? Comeon now----

You are sharing things not presented. Yes, lots of people keep their doors locked for various reasons.

,,sure, that stuff was horrible....I agree
...but most of the stuff complained about now is ludicrous = cops DEFENDING themselves/trying to restrain jackass criminals

I'll tell you something you won't hear from a lot of left wingers. It's true that black people commit more violent crime. I think for that reason a lot of people are afraid of black strangers more so than white strangers. The police are humans too. When you're a cop and you know that statistically you are far more likely to be killed by a black person or have to arrest a black person it's probably hard not to develop a natural bias. It's important for us to train our cops better so that kind of thing can be mitigated.

Kyle shot 3 convicted felons who were trying to kill him. Of course, he is a HERO---------this idiot doing drive-bys and threatening cops with gun would be the opposite.

This man was carrying legally. Kyle was carrying illegally. Your motives here are clear.

Forum List

Back